First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Best ever

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2012
So glad they took over the grillbillys they are actuly open. Unlike grillbillys and the food at big Bens is off the chain. The phillycheese steak wow unreal. Family owned and run clean and the best thing they deliver. If you haven't been you've got to go I go almost everyday now thank god for a real good restraunt for a change in this town. Give them a try and you'll be hooked
1 post removed
Sexy

United States

#3 Oct 13, 2012
You right sexy and good eats wonder when they will put his ass on the menu I'll buy anyday bet big Ben is big Ben lol lol lol going tomorrow just to order from him
Sick

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2012
You girls are sick drooling over the man what's he got that I don't. Why don't you order his hotdog and dream
Sexy

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2012
Is it on the menu?????????? I hope
On a serious note

Vinton, VA

#6 Oct 13, 2012
Other than the person talking to themselves ahead of me lol, I grabbed a some dinner on the way home this evening and I was very pleased. I didnt feel like cookin and there wasnt a line so I decided i was gonna give this place a try since somebody else bought the place out. Everything was cooked to order and the fries were fresh and crisp. The staff seemed friendly and very prompt. The best part is that they are reasonably priced and I'm sure that I will be a frequent customer. A+ experience
myyyyyyyy

Fairfield, VA

#7 Oct 15, 2012
sounds garlry
yeah

Princeton, WV

#8 Oct 15, 2012
We have ate there twice. The burgers ARE good. ( and I am picky , so if I think they are good anyone else probably will. I liked the fries better the first time though. The second day they used crinkle fries and I am not crazy over crinkle fries. They are also very friendly and they do deliver. I am also pretty sure the chili they put on their dogs is homemade. My husband likes the chili cheese burger.
3 posts removed
stop hating

Altavista, VA

#12 Oct 15, 2012
Why cant you people support your local businesses instead of trying to ruin their reputation! Give this place a chance. The food is good and the people are nice. This thread is ridiculous.
myyyyyyyy

Fincastle, VA

#13 Oct 15, 2012
i ate there all week but after reading this i will go back to sheetz for my hotdogs, just goes to show keep your stuff off topix cause u just lost a customer already !!
IGNORE

Bluefield, WV

#14 Oct 16, 2012
myyyyyyyy wrote:
i ate there all week but after reading this i will go back to sheetz for my hotdogs, just goes to show keep your stuff off topix cause u just lost a customer already !!
Please do not listen to these trouble-makers. Some people have nothing better to do other than try to ruin someone else's reputation or hard work. This little place has great food at affordable prices. Not to mention, the people are extremely polite and courteous. Also, I am sure they do not want to lose customers, but you really need to look at where you are getting your information.
mabe

Princeton, WV

#15 Oct 16, 2012
maybe they shoudnt talk about grillbillys. only obvious that the owners the one started the post.
stop hating

Altavista, VA

#16 Oct 16, 2012
Ur right, grillbillys shouldnt even be brought into this. but their food is good and people need to support small businesses.
lol

Princeton, WV

#17 Oct 16, 2012
it's better and cheaper to make your own food,who knows what gets into that shack at night crawling around the food
WORD

Princeton, WV

#18 Oct 16, 2012
me and my kids eat there 3 to 4 times a week good food good people and the price seems fair they even gave my kids a little toy with there kids meal i will go back
suck

Fairfield, VA

#19 Oct 16, 2012
WORD wrote:
me and my kids eat there 3 to 4 times a week good food good people and the price seems fair they even gave my kids a little toy with there kids meal i will go back
only been open about a week .lol
duh

Princeton, WV

#20 Oct 16, 2012
They have not been open that long at all.I haven't ate there but it sounds to me like you are talking out of your behind.
clueless

Princeton, WV

#21 Oct 17, 2012
sounds to me like it is them posting all the positive things on here
meme

San Angelo, TX

#22 Oct 18, 2012
ordered the sliders yesterday and brought them back to the people at work. everyone loved them.
meme

San Angelo, TX

#23 Oct 18, 2012
nothing wrong with posting yor self on ere. business do it all the time. grillbillys was in that lcation and the food now is good. so leave them alone and enjoy the food
meme

San Angelo, TX

#24 Oct 18, 2012
clueless wrote:
sounds to me like it is them posting all the positive things on here
well clueless maybe it has been a good experience there..nothing wrong with that... and yes I posted three times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Donuts 4 min Idiots 5
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 23 min COOTERDOG 62,340
Women of 4 seasons pharmacy 52 min sure 2
missy 52 min yep 9
Topix Retards 3 hr ernies son 4
Jason Sorah 8 hr Lala 24
michelle kanode stillwell justice 11 hr White Trash Gold 9

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance