Who has been with my man, Chris Norwood?

Who has been with my man, Chris Norwood?

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Missy

Rocky Mount, NC

#1 Jun 30, 2010
It has come to my attention that the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with is a cheater. He is also Bi. I want to know how many people has been with him and when. I you got any illnesses from him so that I know what to have checked out. His name is CHRISTOPHER NORWOOD!
Sheri

Rocky Mount, NC

#2 Jun 30, 2010
I have. I am clean and have nothing. We always used protection so I don't know what he may have. I think you should just ask him. But he will most likely lie to you again. Ha Ha sucks to be you!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 30, 2010
I have been also and yes he is bi because I used to have orgy parties and he was with males as well as females and there were times there were multiples. ThenI found out he was stepping out on me and having affairs with other people when we were not parting so he disobeyed me. He had to go. I had been with him 9 months. So I was with him while he was with you. And I am healthy and to my knowledge he is also.
sissy

Warwick, RI

#4 Jun 30, 2010
Me and my hubby both have and it was lots of fun chris loved when my hubby put hit in the back door
Newton

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jun 30, 2010
Any woman who would turn to topix for the truth is a damn fool. Just sayin.
Longgone

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jun 30, 2010
Newton wrote:
Any woman who would turn to topix for the truth is a damn fool. Just sayin.
Totally
dee

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jul 25, 2011
did he go to north county tech hight school in missouri
no name

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jul 25, 2011
Omg why would someone come on here to see about their man cheating! Just ask him but chances are he will lie to you! That is all men do! They could not tell the truth if they had to! So good luck finding what ever you need.
yea

United States

#9 Jul 25, 2011
He gave me the bull headed clap it was fun let me tell u
no kiddin

Lerona, WV

#10 Jul 26, 2011
I'm lookin at the top of his head right now
mea

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2011
I slept with him about 2 months ago and now I'm 2 months late...not very sure if its his but gonna have a dna test done!

“what ya wanna know?”

Level 6

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#12 Jul 26, 2011
Missy wrote:
It has come to my attention that the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with is a cheater. He is also Bi. I want to know how many people has been with him and when. I you got any illnesses from him so that I know what to have checked out. His name is CHRISTOPHER NORWOOD!
what do you mean "SO YOU KNOW WHAT TO HAVE CHECKED OUT" if he is so whorish you want to be checked out for all STDS and some may not show up until later. sounds a little vindictive to post this on here
Blah

United States

#13 Jul 26, 2011
LOL, if u come on topix to find that out, then ur pathetic! U really believe all the ppl on here prob telling u bs just to start stuff?
no name

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Jul 26, 2011
Yeah you need to be tested for everything from a to z! And for the one that is 2 months late you need to get you a pregnancy test so you will know for sure! and if you are you need to go to the dr and start prenatal care! That is a very important thing!
Blah

United States

#15 Jul 26, 2011
U actually believe these ppl? LOL! Half if not all of em prob dont even know him.

“what ya wanna know?”

Level 6

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#16 Jul 26, 2011
probably some jealous woman
just me

Huntington, IN

#17 Jul 26, 2011
girl im not trying to be mean..but if hes BI then get rid of his ass now...i was married to a bisexual and please let me tell u "we" are just a cover up...trust me i know...and if hes cheating then hes not worth it...please find someone eles and dont listen to these haters on here....best of luck to ya

“It is what it is.......”

Level 2

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18 Jul 27, 2011
Just dump him and see your dr and tell him to test you for everything. Just to be safe.

Level 2

Location hidden

#19 Jul 27, 2011
Wow, really? go to the doctor and tell them you feel you need to be checked for everything! then start using protection!

“It is what it is.......”

Level 2

Location hidden

#20 Jul 27, 2011
Back in the country wrote:
Wow, really? go to the doctor and tell them you feel you need to be checked for everything! then start using protection!
Well if they aren't smart enough to use protection they need to see a dr. Or just stop doing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowe's in Princeton 4 hr Curious 3
Stealing out of people's cars 7 hr Keisha 10
All Area Athiest Need To Come Together And Stop... 9 hr Macaroni n old ca... 101
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 10 hr Mark mark 5,640
Wanted: AKC Male Husky for stud service! (Aug '13) 12 hr Husky Ray 15
Female drug users 13 hr Moe 4
Who is the beautiful red head in the silver For... Sat John 8 1

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages