attn: christy and mark woods

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mr Mason

Princeton, WV

#2 Nov 6, 2010
Regardless of this situation Princeton High School Basketball and Football programs are embarassing for the community. Ted Spadaro has been a sorry coach who has never produced anything but letdowns.He had the best team in WV at least once and found a way to lose then.How can these kids win in Jr. High but never win in High School??? It has to be coaching.....Time for change.
Schedule

Brentwood, TN

#3 Nov 6, 2010
One reason they win in Middle School is because they don't play in the MSAC. Another reason is kids at Princeton are glorified in Middle School and never work to get any better so in turn they don't get any better.
A parent not involved

Rupert, WV

#4 Nov 6, 2010
Listen. Calling someones child names like that is not fair. Whether or not these parents did what they are accused of is one thing but leave their kid out of it. I am sure the kid wants nothing to do with this situation. Further more I would love to kick your ass for calling my kid names. That will not happen. I may be female, but no man scares me. Enough. If you have problems with the woods then call century 21 or the insurance office if your not so illiterate that you cannot read a phone book. BUT LEAVE THEIR CHILD OUT OF THE NAME CALLING>>>
BOE

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 6, 2010
Wow it should be noted that several people were asked by OFFICIALS to give a statement as to what they seen. Are you GOOD citizens saying they should have lied? How is it anyones fault besides the man who did the act? Are you people attacking the folks from Greenbrier County that filed statements also?
Sophmore Parent

Marion, VA

#6 Nov 6, 2010
No matter if the Woods were involved in this situatin. No one has the right to call their son names or degrade him on this site. I am a parent and I am not in the loop on all of what is going on but I have seen their son play and he does good he is young and learning. Adults need to act like adults and leave the kids out of this. This is going to be tough for the entire team to go through.
1 post removed
U R correct Mr Mason

Lerona, WV

#8 Nov 6, 2010
Mr Mason wrote:
Regardless of this situation Princeton High School Basketball and Football programs are embarassing for the community. Ted Spadaro has been a sorry coach who has never produced anything but letdowns.He had the best team in WV at least once and found a way to lose then.How can these kids win in Jr. High but never win in High School??? It has to be coaching.....Time for change.
Yes, it HAS to be coaching...look at what happened at PMS this year without Peak!
Dear God, is there NO hope for good FB in Princeton????????
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, Mercer County BOE---hire a head coach who KNOWS how to coach!!! The community is TIRED of watching our boys have the best of the best in facilities, only to be the laughing stocks of HS FB for their W-L record! HINT: that does NOT mean promote Anderson to Head---big mistake...
corporatebooster s

Beckley, WV

#9 Nov 7, 2010
is this the same same c woods working at c21 for j livingston. seems to me it may be more of a "money" powermove than who's kid is whose. Had to have booster involvement just look at all the local ole school boosters and money positions, now we have blfd making an impact ....hhmmm
Corporatebooster s

Beckley, WV

#10 Nov 7, 2010
is this the same same c woods working at c21 for j livingston. seems to me it may be more of a "money" powermove than who's kid is whose. Had to have booster involvement just look at all the local ole school boosters (within pctn) and money positions, now we have blfd making an impact ....hhmmm
Not to worry

United States

#11 Nov 7, 2010
I know first hand with an incident that happened with my daughter last year that all you idiots need to know that those of you that are posting without having nerve to say who you are it won't be long before someone is knocking on your door with your ip address and what you've written in hand! With all the cyber bullying out there it will be court ordered to find out who you are so just sit back and wait! Be careful what you post
about specific people! Bashing kids is not cool and you might be the next on CNN.
LOLatYOU

Beckley, WV

#12 Nov 7, 2010
bad post, no kid or family deserves this. i am sure that if the community was asked at least 90% would say that spadaro should have retired years ago. he is a man that affects so many kids and familiies but he has never been held accountable for any of his actions. people in the community are finally standing up and not letting it go on anymore. i applaud their efforts and concerns. it is long overdue.
Cyberbullying

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Nov 7, 2010
not to worry-- YOU ARE SO CORRECT!!! Cyberbullying is not taken lightly, especially against minor children! If I were the parents of this child I would check into who has posted what and who started this thread!!!
GET REAL

Beckley, WV

#14 Nov 7, 2010
LOLatYOU wrote:
bad post, no kid or family deserves this. i am sure that if the community was asked at least 90% would say that spadaro should have retired years ago. he is a man that affects so many kids and familiies but he has never been held accountable for any of his actions. people in the community are finally standing up and not letting it go on anymore. i applaud their efforts and concerns. it is long overdue.
So its o.k. to drag a mans name through the mud and have acusations of child abuse spread on the evening news,when it hits home they want to cry foul.Who do these people think they are,what have they ever done for the program.NOTHING but to try and tear it down.Now with all that being said it is time for a change but not at the expense of a mans career.I believe you people will be surprised this week when you see how many people have the same feelings that I do.
LOLatYOU

Beckley, WV

#15 Nov 7, 2010
GET REAL wrote:
<quoted text>So its o.k. to drag a mans name through the mud and have acusations of child abuse spread on the evening news,when it hits home they want to cry foul.Who do these people think they are,what have they ever done for the program.NOTHING but to try and tear it down.Now with all that being said it is time for a change but not at the expense of a mans career.I believe you people will be surprised this week when you see how many people have the same feelings that I do.
spadaro is a grown man in the public eye who is responsible for hundreds of kids and all of his actions affect so many. i have no doubt that this will turn into a big thing because the program has been so miserable for so long his small group and him will have to keep the misery going. regardless of what is truth and fiction. it has been the overall belief in this community that a change has been needed for years. if ted spadaro doesnt retire or resign his position it is for truly selfish reasons. for once in his career he and his very small group of followers should understand that the time is now to leave and move on and quit spreading the misery. there has been no discipline in this program for years. he has not made decisions that needed to be made. he has allowed so many things to happen and not did anything and often just denied the problems. this program is not ted spadaros it is the communities program and they deserve better than what they have received. he had 21 years as head coach. why should he just stay becasue he wants to. why shouldnt the people have a right to see a change.
long over due

Bluefield, WV

#16 Nov 7, 2010
The comments on this site is damaging...Regardless...no child should ever be called such names as they have been here!!!My heart goes out to MArk and Christy, but more so to their child. I don't even know them and I must say this is uncool!!!!
done now

Beckley, WV

#17 Nov 7, 2010
mark has done nothing but the truth. and all the parents who thinks different should go dig a hole and jump in it. parents are ridiculus worse than most kids.
123hln

Princeton, WV

#18 Nov 7, 2010
Way to go Mark an Christy. I would have done the same thing. People on here probably would let that just happen to their kid. You did the right thing. I wuold have too.
class of 83

Amma, WV

#19 Nov 7, 2010
this whole thing is crazy. coach s may or may not have done what he has been accused of but really... Just think about this, if this had happen to your son would u have handled it in this way? Looks to me like the woods put this thing out there without thinking about their son at all. They have handled this so poorly and their son will be the one to pay the price. He has to go to school with the other children and teachers. At his age everything is a big deal and the end of the world why would someone do this to their child. there were so many ways to handle this and this was the worst way. i think the parents are selfish, and so use to pushing their weight around and getting what they want that they explode and expect the the world to drop at their feet and give them what they want or else. this time its going to bit them in the butt. i hate this for the real vic r their children.
lol

Brentwood, TN

#20 Nov 7, 2010
its wood. :)
Timo

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Nov 7, 2010
i think all of you are nuts. The people who complained are idiots and the people who take up for them are as well. Money doesnt make people respect you. Yes pshs needed a change but i guarentee if it would hve been a winning season it wouldnt be an issue.
Timo

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Nov 7, 2010
While i agree no kid needs to be called names the others involved arent kids. Theyre adults-adults that noone really likes. So quit acting like they did something to change the world. please. Prioritize people. ALL parties involved are guilty in some way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city fixing drains on mercer st 3 hr Jeffrey Cardholder 4
Mercer County Family Court (Dec '10) 5 hr What_right 51
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 6 hr Princess Hey 5,639
Ryans 7 hr Pearls and Lace 7
All Area Athiest Need To Come Together And Stop... 8 hr shotingdeerforfun 89
2002 mercury cougar (Jan '11) 19 hr Mylindalove 48
Who Remembers The Old Princeton (Jul '13) 22 hr Alecia 93

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance