strange dog walker on mercer street

strange dog walker on mercer street

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

AOL

#1 Jun 25, 2013
i dated that guy for 4yrs and he abuses women. please think twice about talking to him. im still having problems with him and i left him almost 2 yrs ago. he has other bad habits also cheating,lying,etc...
knock knock

Princeton, WV

#2 Jun 25, 2013
sexxysamm wrote:
i dated that guy for 4yrs and he abuses women. please think twice about talking to him. im still having problems with him and i left him almost 2 yrs ago. he has other bad habits also cheating,lying,etc...
What is his initials
knowing

AOL

#3 Jun 29, 2013
knock knock wrote:
<quoted text>
What is his initials
his first initial is an S
sexxysamm

AOL

#4 Jun 29, 2013
his first initial is a S
Retired RR

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jun 29, 2013
sexxysamm wrote:
his first initial is a S
sooo he walks a strange dog?
sexxysamm

AOL

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Retired RR wrote:
<quoted text>
sooo he walks a strange dog?
no he is the strange one
June

United States

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
i dated that guy for 4yrs and he abuses women. please think twice about talking to him. im still having problems with him and i left him almost 2 yrs ago. he has other bad habits also cheating,lying,etc...
Lol wow I know who you're talking about and I know exactly who you are. Stop starting stuff on here about a good guy or at least tell the whole story. Like how you stole money off him for your drug habit, or how he caught you in bed with HIS coworker! You're a fat slob and his new woman is 100% loyal to him as he is to her. He never put a hand on your fat azz!
sexxysamm

AOL

#8 Jul 7, 2013
June wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol wow I know who you're talking about and I know exactly who you are. Stop starting stuff on here about a good guy or at least tell the whole story. Like how you stole money off him for your drug habit, or how he caught you in bed with HIS coworker! You're a fat slob and his new woman is 100% loyal to him as he is to her. He never put a hand on your fat azz!
we are not talking about the same man because he never would work and i never slept with anyone else and dont do drugs, so obviously we have a mix up the man im talking about is steve and let me tell u im not starting anything i could care less about him or you but some innocent girl might get mixed up with him and get her ass beat like i did, so get that right.....and corection you dont know me i have never lived in wv so you dont know me i have never lived in princeton.
June

United States

#9 Jul 7, 2013
sexxysamm wrote:
<quoted text>we are not talking about the same man because he never would work and i never slept with anyone else and dont do drugs, so obviously we have a mix up the man im talking about is steve and let me tell u im not starting anything i could care less about him or you but some innocent girl might get mixed up with him and get her ass beat like i did, so get that right.....and corection you dont know me i have never lived in wv so you dont know me i have never lived in princeton.
No s-- hit- Sherlock you live down in Welch or whatever you all call it! Soo where you talking to yourself up top because you were obviously the one who started this thread.
sexxysamm

AOL

#10 Jul 9, 2013
June wrote:
<quoted text>
No s-- hit- Sherlock you live down in Welch or whatever you all call it! Soo where you talking to yourself up top because you were obviously the one who started this thread.
i don't live in welch in fact i have never lived in welch so start talking about something you might know something about.....
sexxysamm

AOL

#11 Jul 9, 2013
i did'nt start this thread i just wanted girls to know what they might be getting themselves into.. this thread was started on page 37.
June

United States

#12 Jul 9, 2013
sexxysamm wrote:
<quoted text>i don't live in welch in fact i have never lived in welch so start talking about something you might know something about.....
Practice what you preach fatty! I've known that guy a lot longer than you, and I know for a fact you like to treat your nose and when the candy stops you'd throw a tantrum. Stop worrying about 'dog walkers' and get clean, loose 109lbs, then repost about how you turned your life around. You really want to help save lives, go join the army or volunteer at a soup kitchen.
sexxysamm

AOL

#13 Jul 10, 2013
June wrote:
<quoted text>
Practice what you preach fatty! I've known that guy a lot longer than you, and I know for a fact you like to treat your nose and when the candy stops you'd throw a tantrum. Stop worrying about 'dog walkers' and get clean, loose 109lbs, then repost about how you turned your life around. You really want to help save lives, go join the army or volunteer at a soup kitchen.
im not fat or on dope like you stv so get a job and quit living on welfare and public housing and i do have a job so get lives and quit worrying about me i just warned girls about how you truly are and anyone else that thinks they know you they dont you have to live with the piece of s--t to really know him, and im the one who got stomped and my money took so he could go get hhhhh...
June

United States

#14 Jul 10, 2013
sexxysamm wrote:
<quoted text>im not fat or on dope like you stv so get a job and quit living on welfare and public housing and i do have a job so get lives and quit worrying about me i just warned girls about how you truly are and anyone else that thinks they know you they dont you have to live with the piece of s--t to really know him, and im the one who got stomped and my money took so he could go get hhhhh...
Yeah right. I'm sure he did that with his little boy in the house right? Dopers man I swear lol.
sexxy samm

AOL

#15 Jul 10, 2013
June wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. I'm sure he did that with his little boy in the house right? Dopers man I swear lol.
He has never taken care of his kids thats why 2 of them have been raised their whole life by his mother snd the only reason he has his little one is because its mother is a crack head and his mom got the little one too and now hes using him to get welfare and hud and yea he does that sh-t around his kids damn now leave me alone i have warned girls that you are no good now go live your life because i am....
sexxy samm

AOL

#16 Jul 10, 2013
I could care less what anyone is doing im living my life and loving it im engaged i own my own store; house' land 'i have my own vehicles i have everything i need and i hope everyone else gets what they need in life so goodbye stvvvv
sexxy samm

AOL

#17 Jul 11, 2013
Its funny to you stvvv and your telling people lies to make yourself look good . i just wanted these girls to know what a snake in the grass you are and im done with this page i have a life to live and im getting off here to live it....
Ann

Harrisonburg, VA

#18 Jul 11, 2013
If you had a life you wouldn't be concerning yourself with gossip like this.
June

United States

#19 Jul 12, 2013
Ann wrote:
If you had a life you wouldn't be concerning yourself with gossip like this.
Exactly she gets on talking this and saying that. Who do you know that has a store to run abd lead an active life like she just portrayed but has time to post on topix and watch my boy walk his dog every day??
June

United States

#20 Jul 12, 2013
sexxy samm wrote:
<quoted text>He has never taken care of his kids thats why 2 of them have been raised their whole life by his mother snd the only reason he has his little one is because its mother is a crack head and his mom got the little one too and now hes using him to get welfare and hud and yea he does that sh-t around his kids damn now leave me alone i have warned girls that you are no good now go live your life because i am....
My name isn't Steven. I don't think you know too much about him nowadays. He already had a place long before he got custody of his little boy. You're lost lol. Once again another nosey Mercer Countyian puts their finger in the soup and don't even know the flavor! You people I swear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 16 min purplelady1040 42,877
He's my man!! 4 hr Scruples 33
mike hudgins 5 hr gayyyy 1
Bluefield Avenue Princeton-Thoughts? 7 hr Carmichael 7
Cruz Drops Out ~ 7 hr Concern 28
More Coal Miners Losing Their Jobs 7 hr Laci Ann 7 72
who is the best hairdresser (Jun '11) 8 hr Looking again 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages