First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WHATEV

Bluefield, WV

#1 Dec 2, 2009
I am so sick and tired of always hearing about bluefield! Yes, the are good, and yes, the are going up-state yet again. but my god.... Are we going to have to read about it everyday until then in the newspaper??? and what, another 3 weeks after that at how amazing they are... Only good that will come from it is i can buy some of those god for saken shirts this year and use as some oil rags....
agree

Princeton, WV

#2 Dec 2, 2009
I freakin agree with you! HAHAHAH!!!! this is funny! using the shirts as oil rags! I have never! LOL
whatever

Sevierville, TN

#3 Dec 2, 2009
If Princeton or Pikeview were to make it that far they would be talked about for weeks too. Its called taking pride in the local school. Maybe it will happen to Pikeview soon but we don't have to worry about having this discussion about Princeton.
bestteaminmercer co

Bluefield, WV

#4 Dec 2, 2009
Well my son is a sr at bluefield and i live in lashmeet and all i heard was how bad pikeview wanted to play them. i would have love to have seen them up there getting there butt kicked by bluefield. and when they was stil in it the bluefield paper and ch 6 gave them the same coverage. But to me when u have Doc Holaday from WVU come talking to your player wanting them to come there u have something special. They are a good group of young men.
Hey Idiot

Princeton, WV

#5 Dec 2, 2009
If you live in Lashmeet (and your son lives with you) he is supposed to be playing for Pikeview. If he doesn't live with you, then you really can't take credit for his playing as some other man is probably raising him and teaching him how to play. LMAO pwned!
bestteaminmercer co

Princeton, WV

#6 Dec 2, 2009
Well my son lives with his mom and he lives in bluewell and he goes to bluefield high. but i do know one thing now that u bought that up one of pikeviews players lives in va. but back to it my son has lived in bluewell for 4 1/2 yrs now isnt that where he should go to school lol
bestteaminmercer co

Princeton, WV

#7 Dec 2, 2009
and by the way there no his mom is still single never married again by the way i never said he played i just said he is a sr.
Ba haha

Athens, WV

#8 Dec 3, 2009
Why are we discussing BLUEFIELD under a Princeton post???
bestteaminmercer co

Beckley, WV

#9 Dec 3, 2009
this is a BLUEFIELD BEAVERS POST NOT princeton. look at the top it says bluefield beavers
JLM

Rocky Mount, NC

#10 Dec 3, 2009
bestteaminmercerco wrote:
Well my son lives with his mom and he lives in bluewell and he goes to bluefield high. but i do know one thing now that u bought that up one of pikeviews players lives in va. but back to it my son has lived in bluewell for 4 1/2 yrs now isnt that where he should go to school lol
Why are you bad mouthing PikeView? They are a good group of kids & if the kid that lives in Va is happy at PikeView opposed to another school, let him be. They are KIDS. I wish ALL the KIDS on ALL the teams good luck. My cousin is on PikeView's football & basketball teams, I am an alumni from that school (Actually lived in Lashmeet, myself), & I will cheer them on at every game they play, but when it is over & said & done, they are all still kids & we, as adults, should be supportive of them all.
bestteaminmercer co

Princeton, WV

#11 Dec 3, 2009
JLM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you bad mouthing PikeView? They are a good group of kids & if the kid that lives in Va is happy at PikeView opposed to another school, let him be. They are KIDS. I wish ALL the KIDS on ALL the teams good luck. My cousin is on PikeView's football & basketball teams, I am an alumni from that school (Actually lived in Lashmeet, myself), & I will cheer them on at every game they play, but when it is over & said & done, they are all still kids & we, as adults, should be supportive of them all.
Because as soon as piveview beat westside i was over there with a friend of mine and the football team was out chanting we want bluefield. and ever weekend my son comes over some of there players flip him off cuss him and things even painted on his car PV in big letters. my son is 17 yrs old and a preacher just because he goes to bluefield he dont desirve that. and yes i was happy pv went as far as they did. but they dont have to do things like that.It all went to there heads. My friend her step son plays for pv. was talking when they made the playoff how bad the would beat bluefield. I live over in pv country and they just need to act better about there winning.
bestteaminmercer co

Princeton, WV

#12 Dec 3, 2009
BUT IT IS ILLEGAL FOR HIM TO PLAY THERE IF HE LIVES IN VA. TRUST ME IF IT HAPPENED AT BLUEFIELD EVERYONE WOULD BE ALL OVER IT. Look i have nothing against pv. But u dont have to mess with peoples stuff just because of where they go to school
JLM

Rocky Mount, NC

#13 Dec 3, 2009
They painted his car with what? Window chalk??? This is KIDS being KIDS. We as seniors did that to Princeton & would do that at the games as a JOKE. It easily washes off. And Im sure Bluefield has students from Bluefield VA that should be going to Graham. And personally, I can't see the kids that I know flipping off anyone for no reason-not saying it didn't happen, but if it did why don't you as an ADULT & PARENT go to their parents? Also, what church is your 17 yr old high school student a preacher? I would like to attend a sermon. If he has time to go to school, play sports, AND preach to a congregation, he is a gifted child.

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

PRINCETON, WV

#14 Dec 3, 2009
ritual with sum of us football player for princeton is we have a bon fire and take up any news paper, shirt, or flag that has bluefield on it an we burn it. bluefield is over rated atleast princeton gets radio broadcasts of our games. but until bluefield moves up to AAA where they belong and win state titles i will not give a dang if they live or die period.
Pctn Native

Bluefield, WV

#15 Dec 4, 2009
Bluefield does have agood team and a good supporting staff, but the Bluefield Telllalie has always been somewhat bias when it comes to coverage of the teams. always a photo of the bluefield action, i guess thats the advantage of most of the writers being from Bluefield. I find it hard to cheer for Bluefield i guess due to the rivalry for years. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
bestteaminmercer co

Beckley, WV

#16 Dec 4, 2009
varsitytiger wrote:
ritual with sum of us football player for princeton is we have a bon fire and take up any news paper, shirt, or flag that has bluefield on it an we burn it. bluefield is over rated atleast princeton gets radio broadcasts of our games. but until bluefield moves up to AAA where they belong and win state titles i will not give a dang if they live or die period.
You cant burn them rings they get and they are on the radio every frieday night and they play mostly AAA schools. they dont have enough kids to be AAA or they would be. And thats sad when a school as to go out of state to play teams. And like my son said 2 of princetons top player tried to come to bluefield but they didnt live in the bluefield area wow guess everyone wants to be a beaver. And that you said you care less if they die buddy you have problems. OH YEA YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO GET BEAT BY A AA SCHOOL.
bestteaminmercer co

Beckley, WV

#17 Dec 4, 2009
JLM wrote:
They painted his car with what? Window chalk??? This is KIDS being KIDS. We as seniors did that to Princeton & would do that at the games as a JOKE. It easily washes off. And Im sure Bluefield has students from Bluefield VA that should be going to Graham. And personally, I can't see the kids that I know flipping off anyone for no reason-not saying it didn't happen, but if it did why don't you as an ADULT & PARENT go to their parents? Also, what church is your 17 yr old high school student a preacher? I would like to attend a sermon. If he has time to go to school, play sports, AND preach to a congregation, he is a gifted child.
No it was spray paint.He has a blue car they used black paint
bestteaminmercer co

Beckley, WV

#18 Dec 4, 2009
JLM wrote:
Well i have never said my son played football. But he does preach. We did go to the parents and they said there son is 17 and he can flip off who ever he wants. And they did do this because before my ex moved he went to school with them @ lashmeet and was best friends with them but when he cam back over told him not to come around them because he goes to bluefield
Sean Fuda

Princeton, WV

#19 Dec 4, 2009
Okay i play for princeton, and just because i play for princeton doesn't mean that im going to want bluefield to die whoever varsity tiger is needs to grow up. I Hope Bluefield wins tonight, that doesn't make me a traitor i hope they do good and win. im friends with alot of people from bluefield and we do not have a bon fire to burn everything that has bluefield we have it for either senior night or homecoming. So this just shows that some players need to grow up
BeaverDad

Sevierville, TN

#20 Dec 4, 2009
Sean Fuda wrote:
Okay i play for princeton, and just because i play for princeton doesn't mean that im going to want bluefield to die whoever varsity tiger is needs to grow up. I Hope Bluefield wins tonight, that doesn't make me a traitor i hope they do good and win. im friends with alot of people from bluefield and we do not have a bon fire to burn everything that has bluefield we have it for either senior night or homecoming. So this just shows that some players need to grow up
Its great to hear from a Tiger with some maturity. Varsity Tiger has been spouting bull on other topics across here downing Bluefield and Pikeview. The success of any team in the area brings the spotlight on the whole area and will help all of the teams somehow. All the schools should be supporting each other throughout the season of any sport unless they are playing each other or a playoff spot is on the line and then its okay to be against that team but in a mature sportsmanlike manner. Not talking about burning other teams apparel and articles or wanting them to die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 17 min Sundog512 50,615
Beside Outback Steakhouse 2 hr JRJ 22
Suck it up Teachers 5 hr Shut Up 47
Community Connections Tax Form 990 5 hr local 57
Lindsey Trail 7 hr That one 2
Hooker of the week (Nov '14) 7 hr wondering 41
Where is stark raving mad? 9 hr Jack 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages