Guy on rt.20 who sells cars

Guy on rt.20 who sells cars

Posted in the Princeton Forum

I need a vehicle

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Anyone know anything about the guy out on rt.20 close to glenwood park who sells cars? he has a black SUV out there and I'm a single mom , I like the vehicle but I want to know if he is an honest man and trustworthy about his cars...
jww

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2013
I need a vehicle wrote:
Anyone know anything about the guy out on rt.20 close to glenwood park who sells cars? he has a black SUV out there and I'm a single mom , I like the vehicle but I want to know if he is an honest man and trustworthy about his cars...
if its the one near grants,his name is jay hart and he is really a good guy,he will treat you fair,I promise
I need a vehicle

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Apr 26, 2013
I don't think its a car lot , this guy lives near the lake past it like your going to Bluewell , has individual cars on the side of the road...
I need a vehicle

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Apr 27, 2013
He lives out next to Ceres Road , if that helps..
noneofyourbusine ss

Derwood, MD

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Honestly I wouldn't buy a car from him even though not long after he opened he had a Durango and I was thinking about buying g it but after I saw him and a few other people driving it around for personal use during that snow storm and then parked it back on the lot lime it was nothing and wasn't try a drop the price I said hell no but different strokes for different folks and they still drive a few of the other cars around for personal use
Ghost Talk

Elkview, WV

#6 Apr 29, 2013
I need a vehicle wrote:
Anyone selling anything in Glenwood...I wouldn't trust. All of that property should be taken down to make room for a Home Depot and Target, Best Buy, Hooters, Bass Pro Shop and a IMAX Theater. It's nothing but back roads and broken down stores anyway. Great location for a dream. Sorry, but I don't know anyone that goes out that way from Princeton. Maybe you should just stop there and see.
Raised there

Baltimore, MD

#7 Apr 29, 2013
Ghost Talk wrote:
<quoted text> Anyone selling anything in Glenwood...I wouldn't trust. All of that property should be taken down to make room for a Home Depot and Target, Best Buy, Hooters, Bass Pro Shop and a IMAX Theater. It's nothing but back roads and broken down stores anyway. Great location for a dream. Sorry, but I don't know anyone that goes out that way from Princeton. Maybe you should just stop there and see.
I grew up in Glenwood and in a beautiful home. There are alot of beautiful homes in Glenwood. Alot of honest hard working people live there. Great school also. Princeton has many run down old houses that need to be torn down. You need to get out of YOUR BIG TOWN OF PRINCETON and check GLENWOOD out, because you do not know what you arw talking about.
sushine

Moneta, VA

#8 Apr 29, 2013
Yeah he's a very honest guy my uncle kno him his name is dallas my aunt has bought 3 cars off of him
monkey

Rupert, WV

#9 May 4, 2013
Every time I go by the one near grants it's not open. I've tried several times.
truthb

Athens, WV

#10 May 5, 2013
honest hel he takes wre fixes them ells them for good cars u better check anything hes got real close i know someone that bought a blazer off him had washers pushing the fender out where frame was bent wore tires when they confronted mr hubbarrd he said as is
1 post removed
T bird

Saint Albans, WV

#12 May 6, 2013
Every car that we get from him has been a really good car

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Give Teachers a break! 31 min Peggy from Oakvale 16
Havens of Princeton wv 2 hr Nightshiftsucks 1
Ghost Riders (Aug '11) 3 hr just saying 73
Dr lori tucker 4 hr Shena 17
Looking for Becky Bailey 8 hr Becky 30
mustang 10 hr Mustang Sally 2
Southern Exposure 14 hr gppn 20

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance