United States

#1 Jun 8, 2012
when does the princeton wv movie air..definiteleq dont want to miss it

“Life after life does exist”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

#2 Jun 8, 2012
They actually filmed there? I don't watch it though.
WV gal

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Jun 8, 2012
It has already been on so check for reruns. I makes us look bad in WV.
not here

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Jun 8, 2012
It makes you look bad in WV? No It dont make nobody look bad but the gypsey's but actually I think gypsey's act worse than they show on my big fat gypsey wedding. they don't show how they take the elderly's money rob them blind, burn their houses to get insurance money, It was filmed in WV but not princeton it was martinsburg.
Hummmmm

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Nope it was princeton. Saw the episode The reception was at quality inn in bluefield. Tangie was in it too
take a look

Huntington, IN

#6 Jun 9, 2012
Hummmmm wrote:
Nope it was princeton. Saw the episode The reception was at quality inn in bluefield. Tangie was in it too
They might put you drug dealers and hookers on their.so gorger'S look in the mirrow and i promise your see a big roepipe their.
take a look

Huntington, IN

#7 Jun 9, 2012
WV gal wrote:
It has already been on so check for reruns. I makes us look bad in WV.
You already look bad for tolking about people.your just a person like everyone else.get off your high horse no better yet get under it and suck it.or get up on mercer street and be what gorgers women do.
FYI

Pearisburg, VA

#8 Jun 9, 2012
Would ten times rather be a hooker than to sleep with and marry members of my very own family!!:/
ha ha

Princeton, WV

#9 Jun 9, 2012
take a look wrote:
<quoted text>
They might put you drug dealers and hookers on their.so gorger'S look in the mirrow and i promise your see a big roepipe their.
ok Mr. Small we all know who u are it always shows up as toledo ohio lmfao
Lauram

Waynesboro, PA

#10 Jun 21, 2012
FYI wrote:
Would ten times rather be a hooker than to sleep with and marry members of my very own family!!:/

Lol, will give you a big high five for that quote... My wv family, I live WAY OUT OF STATE UP NORTH, loves having sex with eachothers... In fact my male cousins cant get enough, uncles too. Brothers not sisters. hell yeah your know what your talking about. Them stereotype is right on. I would also rather play whore than have sex with daddy or whatever... FN wv, I am sure...
not a fan

United States

#11 Jun 21, 2012
Lauram wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, will give you a big high five for that quote... My wv family, I live WAY OUT OF STATE UP NORTH, loves having sex with eachothers... In fact my male cousins cant get enough, uncles too. Brothers not sisters. hell yeah your know what your talking about. Them stereotype is right on. I would also rather play whore than have sex with daddy or whatever... FN wv, I am sure...
Whatever. You're an idiot. Whomever takes that show seiously is an idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I drove through your crapy town 34 min grave digger 2
Is Glenna Cole strung out on drugs 1 hr princetonsuks 20
The worst mother's in Princeton 1 hr slapaho 7
Heather Mills Rock Wv 1 hr AuntBeasPimp 22
Jason Whittaker 1 hr markwhittaker 1
i cant beleive this shit 2 hr Aunt Bea 3
Kevin Hoops (Aug '14) 5 hr Knows 40

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance