First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FACTS

Oakvale, WV

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Shannon Wilson and Kim are the snitches they are ridin around princeton in a black chevy z71 truck whick belongs to his grandfather. they wired people from montcalm, maybury,bluewell, and princeton.
I know a snitch watch out

Princeton, WV

#2 Jul 21, 2012
Watch out! This Bit(ch Casey Trent will get you no matter who it is to keep her ass out of trouble! IT IS A FACT SHE IS A SNITCH i am not going to say who she busted but it was fuc*ed up! He got a LAWYER AND GOING TO TAKE IT TO TRIAL AN SEEN HIS MOTION OF DISCOVERY! and there it was black n white!
PPL tell

Princeton, WV

#3 Jul 21, 2012
ANYONE THAT KNOWS SOMEONE THAT IS A SNITCH PLEASE TEll! prob all of princeton lol
Lol

Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

#4 Jul 22, 2012
How about not doing anything you are afraid to have people ind out??? What do you consider a smith anyways??
Lol

#5 Jul 22, 2012
Snitch, not smith. Dam autocorrect.
ptown

Lewisburg, WV

#6 Jul 22, 2012
Roger Griffith in Athens.
angelic one

Oakvale, WV

#7 Jul 22, 2012
go roger!!
Hates druggies n thieves

Roanoke, VA

#8 Jul 23, 2012
Go Roger!
thetruth

Princeton, WV

#9 Jul 23, 2012
I hope there are tons of snitches out there! You druggies need to get help for your addiction! Druggies will do anything to support their habit! Look at the guy in McDowell County that was killed by his own son! His son was strung out on pills! If you druggies don't want help, then more jails need to be built to house those druggies that commit crimes!
It happens

New York, NY

#10 Jul 23, 2012
Ian Grimm
Good

Roanoke, VA

#11 Jul 23, 2012
Go Ian!
Gonna be tough snitching on David though...
It happens wrote:
Ian Grimm
Atmore, AL

#12 Jul 23, 2012
charlie whittaker is the biggest snich i know.he does drugs an steals.but he tells on everyone else.he is no better then the ones he rats on.

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13 Jul 23, 2012
PPL tell wrote:
ANYONE THAT KNOWS SOMEONE THAT IS A SNITCH PLEASE TEll! prob all of princeton lol
My five year old snitches on my four year old all the time. Even if the 5 year old trips and falls while the four year old is sleeping somewhere in the other side of the house, the four year old did it lol
Brent Barry

United States

#14 Jul 24, 2012
I know a snitch watch out wrote:
Watch out! This Bit(ch Casey Trent will get you no matter who it is to keep her ass out of trouble! IT IS A FACT SHE IS A SNITCH i am not going to say who she busted but it was fuc*ed up! He got a LAWYER AND GOING TO TAKE IT TO TRIAL AN SEEN HIS MOTION OF DISCOVERY! and there it was black n white!
(In my Rick Ross voice) WHATTTTTTTTT? Are you for real? That is nuts I was in love with CDT when she was driving that Chevy Equinox and would come all over to get her (stuff) and when she drove the red Lincoln. She was soo hot back then! WOW! To hear this breaks my heart. I wanted to make her my wife but she would not have it because her partying came first.
i knw a couple

United States

#15 Jul 25, 2012
The rats are shannon && maranda micthem white oak vally trailer park beside the village store!!!
HOTIE

Atmore, AL

#16 Jul 25, 2012
charlie whitaker roy whittaker the whole famley are snitchs.i know i live close to them.
whittaker n proud if it

Churubusco, IN

#17 Jul 25, 2012
Lol must live every were then dont u lol cuz we r all ova n anit rats:)
momZ

Princeton, WV

#18 Jul 25, 2012
What are you talking about? It was Nobody or I Don't Know. We need find them.
Lol

#19 Jul 26, 2012
Wow, and I guess you all can add your names to the list since you are on here snitching about snitches lol. What a buncha hypocrites.
LongGone

Rupert, WV

#20 Jul 26, 2012
thetruth wrote:
I hope there are tons of snitches out there! You druggies need to get help for your addiction! Druggies will do anything to support their habit! Look at the guy in McDowell County that was killed by his own son! His son was strung out on pills! If you druggies don't want help, then more jails need to be built to house those druggies that commit crimes!
Who was killed by his own son? Didn't hear about that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad possum Renters 19 min the man 10
PCH Executives play while employees struggle 48 min security 73
word assocation (Nov '07) 1 hr Analog man 5,677
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 1 hr Analog man 3,064
drop a word, add a word. (Nov '10) 1 hr Analog man 4,423
Last word + 2 (May '12) 1 hr Analog man 1,197
kaylee nunley s at it again 1 hr codebior 11
Princeton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web