uh oh

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

poor poor ashley...He's a liar and a manipulator. He will tell you anything to get what he can from you and feed you a bunch a bullshit lies to make you think he's such a "good guy". Anyone who knows where he is, recently, please tell. He is a wanted person
from somebody who knows

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

uh oh wrote:
call bullshit all u want...when u hop back n forth from state to state then i guess it would be hard to track the asshole. I would love to run into him, i have some things, BIG things, that i would like to have back. He stole them and ran, and he stole my visa check card and charged my acct so much that it was in the negative!!! Which i had to pay for...Some kind of man to take from a single mother
Yea he is riding the hell out of the new 4 wheeler, and laughing about it. He sayin the girl who gave him that new 4 wheeler and 10,000/20,000 was a stupid ass blonde from SPANISHBURG!!!
thats sad

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

yeah i saw him on a 4 wheeler over last summer. He lives off women for everything. Money, food, and a place to live. Then when he gets tired of them and finds another with more income and credit off he goes. Hes got a bunch of kids in different states.He is a dead beat father. It will eventually catch up to him in the long run. he will get old and ugly no one will want him.
I found him ha

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

I googled his name brian joseph fanary and there he is! He is being booked at the southern regional jail. They booked him 02/04/2010. He is awaiting trial for fraud!!! All the girls he took from now it is his turn. If anyone want to file charges for him stealing from you here is your chance.
Its about time

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

I found him ha wrote:
I googled his name brian joseph fanary and there he is! He is being booked at the southern regional jail. They booked him 02/04/2010. He is awaiting trial for fraud!!! All the girls he took from now it is his turn. If anyone want to file charges for him stealing from you here is your chance.
OMG!!! For real??? Thats awsome
i know google his name

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

brian fanary it shows his mug shot too. He is wanted in flordia for fraud
Its about time

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Well, good that won't be all he has against him when I go talk to the State Police about stealing from me....Whoever found that, thank you sooooo much!!! I have been after him for 2 yrs.
Smart One

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

I don't think that is the brian marshall I know. I looked at the picture from the arrest. Did he graduate from Princeton High School??
Its about time

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Smart One wrote:
I don't think that is the brian marshall I know. I looked at the picture from the arrest. Did he graduate from Princeton High School??
No, I know which one you are talking about, and this is a different one. This one is older. His mugshot is perdy aint it??? lol the bastard got what he deserved
your welcome

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

good he gets what he deserves.He is one hard one to find. He will pay for all the crap he put all the girls through. He needs to be locked up for a long time for all the stealing.
Its about time wrote:
Well, good that won't be all he has against him when I go talk to the State Police about stealing from me....Whoever found that, thank you sooooo much!!! I have been after him for 2 yrs.
about time

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

This one is from beckley. He use to be a marshall but he changed his last name to fanary so he can hide from the girls he stole from. And to hide from all the child support from 3 kids. His real dad is a fanary.
bridget

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly if you have been looking for him and haven't found him than you really haven't looked very hard. I mean he was an officer for mercer county and any legal group looking for him within the past 6 years would not have to look far. So I'm calling bullshit.
Is this Brian Marshall that also went to melrose and lived on Eads Mill Rd 1996 grad ?
HaHa

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

I don't know where he went to elementry school and all, just know he has ties in Beckley. He's a real a piece of shit and I could'nt help but smile when I saw his mug shot with Beckley Regional Jail. M***** F***** got what's been a long time coming.
lol

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

All I can say is, after looking at his picture, he must be the smoothest talker in the world! How else could he knock up all these women and live off them?
HaHa

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

O yea he was a smooth talker and would tell you everything you WANTED to hear. LOL luckily my tubes were tied, not like it would have mattered, cuz he didnt do it much anyway. I think he's gay
Taylor

Webster Springs, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

i agree is right he works for state road. He has one daughter he never sees, thank God. Bad news girls.
Match com

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

He contacted me on match.com back in 07... We went on a date and he disappear for a month... Then he'd contact me again... And disappear (for work in GA). But as far as I know he was living in auburndale fl. He took me there once to meet his "grandparents". And he use to drive this white Cherokee, which the engine exploded on our first called date... He's def full of shit and I'm glad he's behind bars.
pissed off cousin

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

yeah... this true piece of shit has been the only person in my life that i have vowed to carry an ass whoopin oON SIGHT!!!! this is my cousin by marrage and i know EXACTLLY how much of a shitbag he really is. he has always been scamming some way to get money from somebody.... most of the time women. but i don't see how cause hes about a fuglly lookin fuck anyways!. i'm glad after all these years that he finally ended up where his punk ass should have been a long time ago. i guess now instead of him fuckin everyone he's gettin fucked cause ya know somebody made him their bitch the first day!!!!! i have known him since i was 13 yrs old and he always screwed over EVERYONE he comes in contact with! i would just like to know what he's in for, but considering that it's him nothing would really surprise me! personally it doesnt matter as long as they keep him locked up long enough to wear diapers!!!!! but as someone else already said, he's prob. gay anyway so he might be right at home with somethin up his ass! if he ever gets out and i see him then i guess i'll be locked up next cause i might just end up killin the bastard!
Little Sister

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

I'm not very impressed with Brian or Ashley at all. Brian's been using our dad for money, and he currently owes our family $350, since 2003.. and still hasnt payed us. Brian's only my half brother, and we care about him and all, but he's just a big, immature kid.
hi lil sister

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Its sad your bro went out and had so many kids and you and your family do not get to know them. I heard he has 2 boys and 1 girl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 17 min bacon hater 56,458
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 31 min Lord Franksmehcra... 119
Hooker 38 min Jim Ross 9
steampunk 1 hr Average joe 6
Craig Webster-Sherwood Apts Manager 2 hr Eric 3
Effects of Suboxone...and drug court allows it.... 3 hr Made a mistake 3
Question for Str8 Guys 3 hr Who dat 32

Search the Princeton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••