best place to get a tattoo in the area?

best place to get a tattoo in the area?

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ohyeah

Princeton, WV

#1 Jun 28, 2010
where should I go?
Frequenter

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2010
Roanoke...unless you're looking for a jailhouse tattoo....definitely stay out of bluewell and bluefield....try princeton if you must go around here.
3 posts removed
defff

Beckley, WV

#6 Jun 28, 2010
Go to Bruce at Dave's Wicked Tattoo's =)
britt

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Jun 29, 2010
id got to studio 52 by subway their pretty good n dnt charge a wallet full but ive alot of the tatt artist around here so all mine were pretty cheap
1 post removed
sammiboo

Lubbock, TX

#9 Jun 29, 2010
I would definitely say Mystic Tattoo on Thorn St . Lacy the owner is good and Tyler Brewer is good and Brad Walker is the best tattoo artist in this area period. He does amazing portraits and cool custom stuff....Studio 52 is alright and Daves is alright and Custom Dreams sucks except for Hoover...Definetely check out Mystic....They are simply amazing and nice too....
sammiboo

Lubbock, TX

#10 Jun 29, 2010
Frequenter wrote:
Roanoke...unless you're looking for a jailhouse tattoo....definitely stay out of bluewell and bluefield....try princeton if you must go around here.
Yes Princeton and Mystic is THE ONE in Princeton.....
ohyeah

Princeton, WV

#11 Jun 29, 2010
i'm going to get one covered up i made the mistake of going to dave's in bluewell. which one in roanoke is good?
2 posts removed
inthewind

Lubbock, TX

#14 Jul 3, 2010
ohyeah wrote:
i'm going to get one covered up i made the mistake of going to dave's in bluewell. which one in roanoke is good?
Go to Roanoke and find out...duh...you need a ride too ?
hmmm

Franklin, TN

#15 Jul 3, 2010
inthewind wrote:
<quoted text>Go to Roanoke and find out...duh...you need a ride too ?
Can't blame someone for asking. He/she has already made one mistake and needs it covered up.
inthewind

Lubbock, TX

#16 Jul 3, 2010
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't blame someone for asking. He/she has already made one mistake and needs it covered up.
Well Brad Walker at Mystic blows away anyone in this area and you wont find a better cover up artist or artist period anywhere . Look at his work. It speaks for itself.
hmmm

Beckley, WV

#17 Jul 4, 2010
Yeah it speaks volumes, little brad's work has become blurry and almost like looking through a fog. Please dont allow the fact that you're sucking up blind you to the fact that since he left daves the first time his work has gone down hill. There is no way in hell that brad is better than anyone at Son of a Gun. All of brads work is done like a picture and it heals poorly.
hvnbithllbitbck

Beckley, WV

#18 Jul 4, 2010
Sounds like inthewind has slept with someone at Mystic. The fact that you seriously believe that Brad's sloppy work is better than Jesse James's just shows that you either have a taste for tattooed penis or bad work!
slashyawn

North Little Rock, AR

#19 Jul 4, 2010
if you're going to put something permanent on your body, there's no reason to not go a little extra distance and spend a little extra money to have something worth staring at for the rest of your life...

go to GA: http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/
hvnbithllbitbck

Beckley, WV

#20 Jul 4, 2010
A little extra money?!? Dude 85% of income in West Virginia is HUD or wellfare, you think we can afford what you guys r wanting for your work and the gas to get to Atlanta,G.A. plus room and food? I think you should stick to your local forums homes.
looking

Bluefield, WV

#21 Jul 4, 2010
jesse james did my tattoo, and he did a FANTASTIC job! it's very classy and detailed. i would def go to him again.
britt

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Jul 4, 2010
well ive got tatted by dave brad n tommy from daves n brad is by far the best but i must agree his work has became poor scinse he left daves but who kno he might het it back
slashyawn

North Little Rock, AR

#23 Jul 4, 2010
hvnbithllbitbck wrote:
A little extra money?!? Dude 85% of income in West Virginia is HUD or wellfare, you think we can afford what you guys r wanting for your work and the gas to get to Atlanta,G.A. plus room and food? I think you should stick to your local forums homes.
dude... i live in athens, wv. this is my local forum

in no way am i associated, other than "satisfied, repeat customer," with all or nothing

i just don't see the point of getting something permanent like a tattoo unless you're willing to get something worth having

i hardly think welfare money should be spent on non essentials like tattoos, so i'm not going to tailor my advice to people living in poverty
hvnbithllbitbck

Beckley, WV

#24 Jul 4, 2010
Well see you say you live in Athens but your writing from North little rock,AR?!? And no doubt that Brndon bond and all or nothing's work is great, but whats the point in goin all the way to Georgia when you go right down town and get great work...plus I think the whole topic of discussion bro was local places to get work done, not roadtripping around the US for a tattoo...
inthewind

Lubbock, TX

#25 Jul 5, 2010
hvnbithllbitbck wrote:
Sounds like inthewind has slept with someone at Mystic. The fact that you seriously believe that Brad's sloppy work is better than Jesse James's just shows that you either have a taste for tattooed penis or bad work!
LMAO this has to be someone at sun of a gun tattoo...Jesse Christian(not James) apprenticed at Mystic and I believe was fired because of his sloppy work...he was given that tattoo shop by one of the Joes and does alright work finally but you cant even compare his work to Brad Walkers...look at their myspace and that will open your blind eyes you moron and no I havent slept with anyone at Mystic(not saying I wouldnt:) You need to put on your glasses and just compare the work...Brad blows away anybody around here when it comes to fine art....is this JESSE CHRISTIANS little girlfriend ? NO it has to be...LMAO
inthewind

Lubbock, TX

#26 Jul 5, 2010
hmmm wrote:
Yeah it speaks volumes, little brad's work has become blurry and almost like looking through a fog. Please dont allow the fact that you're sucking up blind you to the fact that since he left daves the first time his work has gone down hill. There is no way in hell that brad is better than anyone at Son of a Gun. All of brads work is done like a picture and it heals poorly.
I see his work all the time and you are just another one of those morons that doesnt even know what your talking about...JESSE CHRISTIAN.....Your an idiot for thinking that he is even half as good as Brad.....Dmmmmmmmmmy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mustang 3 min Truth 4
Oakwood Cemetery Confederate Flag/Memorial. 5 min Huh 13
bands in Princeton 15 min Dale 3
Driving Naked on 460 1 hr Solomon 7
paul scott 4 hr ✋️🌞 1
Lacy Reed aka Thomas Reed 6 hr MrT 23
Give Teachers a break! 9 hr Maryanne 17

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages