Needin to know

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Is there a clinic or doctor nearby? I am looking for something that will allow me to visit the Doctor once or twice per month. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

“Achtung! In Nomine ist hier!”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Dr. Askue writes Suboxone and theres supposedly another one in Beckley that does the Suboxone patches.
question

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

someone whose dependant on oxycontin,could they overcome the addiction with soboxone? please give your truthful opinion.and belive me,its really appreciated.thanks so much,for your honest opinion!
question

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

In Nomine Satanas wrote:
Dr. Askue writes Suboxone and theres supposedly another one in Beckley that does the Suboxone patches.
do they make a patch also? I heard they were makeing the strips also,that you use under your tongue,like the pills.was wondering about the patches? Thanks!
yes

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

question wrote:
someone whose dependant on oxycontin,could they overcome the addiction with soboxone? please give your truthful opinion.and belive me,its really appreciated.thanks so much,for your honest opinion!
Yes. my dad was addicted to Oxy's and he has been in the clinic for 7 weeks now :) GoodlucK!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

what is this Dr.Askue's number please id love to get in and see him iv been on a waiting list in beckley for 6 months and they still havent called me so any help woukld be greatly appreciated please n thank u oh n they have strips but not patches.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

a_milam wrote:
what is this Dr.Askue's number please id love to get in and see him iv been on a waiting list in beckley for 6 months and they still havent called me so any help woukld be greatly appreciated please n thank u oh n they have strips but not patches.
I'm not sure, it oughta be in the yellow pages. And hope you have good insurance because that Suboxone shit is expensive.
I did it

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

I go to a doctor in beckley and he is awsome. I have been there for 1 and half months. It doest get you high and it blocks the nerve in your brain that would allow you to get high off of oxy's. I can live everyday life and without looking for pills and being sick from withdrawls everyday. It is nothin like methodone. Any one who wants to quit try it, it works.
interesting

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

In Nomine Satanas wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure, it oughta be in the yellow pages. And hope you have good insurance because that Suboxone shit is expensive.
has to be a lot cheaper than oxys.guarntee that!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

interesting wrote:
<quoted text>has to be a lot cheaper than oxys.guarntee that!
This is true. lol

Since: Aug 10

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

a_milam wrote:
I go to Dr.Ascue he is pretty strict with the prescriptions you have to fill out papers certifying you will not get any scripts from any other doctors. And he checks up on it too cause walmart screwed up one of mine and he was right on it anyway here is his clinics website http://familycarecenter2.com/

Since: Aug 10

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Which btw im just on antidepressants I don't know about what else he gives or does.

“Thank God for anti-depressants”

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Princeton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Judged:

I have taken Suboxone for about 3 years. It has been a miracle drug for me and my family.
interesting

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

kellidawnd wrote:
I have taken Suboxone for about 3 years. It has been a miracle drug for me and my family.
dont you suppose to taper down,and quit after a few months of this? Or do you always take it? I thought it was a drug to get you off of drugs all together.I know some people that takes it,And I agree,its a merical drug

Level 2

Princeton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Judged:

In small doses, it can be used as a maintenance drug.
interesting

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

kellidawnd wrote:
how long was you addicted to drugs before you started the soboxion? what was you addicted to? Thanks for your help,I am just trying to figure out the soboxion,again,Thanks..

Level 2

Princeton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

I started using on a regular basis when I was 16. I started smoking pot which led me to trying other drugs. The longer I used, the harder the drugs I used and more often. Around 21 & 22, I had a couple of surgeries that introduced me to opiates. At first it was darvocets, lortabs, etc. And again, the longer I used those drugs, the more I had to use and I had to have stronger drugs. I found oxycontin and as I thought things could not get any worse, they very well did. I became an IV drug user. I used oxycontin, morphine, and dilaudid. In about 2005 I started the methadone clinic. I went there for about 2 years. Finally, I was tired of the driving to the clinic, the money I spent going, and I wasn't getting the help I really wanted. I'm an addict and if you give me a drug that I can abuse (methadone), I probably will. I started seeing a doctor for suboxone in the summer of 07. I have been on it since, with wonderful results. I had been in treatment 13 times and half-heartedly attempted 12 step programs for about 12 years. I must say that if you will put effort into working a 12 step program, my opinion is this is the best way to achieve recovery. I have seen it change lives all around me. However, for me, the suboxone has helped me to become a new person. I am married and have 2 children that I am able to take care of today. I don't have to lie to people, spend my days scheming and hunting for dope, I do not steal, pawn, or take from others today. I have gained a level of self-respect that was not possible when using because of the things I had to do to continue using. When I walk into a store, I no longer feel like I have "DRUG ADDICT" written on my forehead. I am a "normal" person today that is comfortable in my own skin.
I sincerely hope that you get the help you need. It is out there and accessible for you. It's not always simple or easy, but it is possible.
wow

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

pot dosent lead to a dam thing. those "studies" are a statistical fallacy used to manipulate opinions.
kellidawnd wrote:
I started using on a regular basis when I was 16. I started smoking pot which led me to trying other drugs. The longer I used, the harder the drugs I used and more often. Around 21 & 22, I had a couple of surgeries that introduced me to opiates. At first it was darvocets, lortabs, etc. And again, the longer I used those drugs, the more I had to use and I had to have stronger drugs. I found oxycontin and as I thought things could not get any worse, they very well did. I became an IV drug user. I used oxycontin, morphine, and dilaudid. In about 2005 I started the methadone clinic. I went there for about 2 years. Finally, I was tired of the driving to the clinic, the money I spent going, and I wasn't getting the help I really wanted. I'm an addict and if you give me a drug that I can abuse (methadone), I probably will. I started seeing a doctor for suboxone in the summer of 07. I have been on it since, with wonderful results. I had been in treatment 13 times and half-heartedly attempted 12 step programs for about 12 years. I must say that if you will put effort into working a 12 step program, my opinion is this is the best way to achieve recovery. I have seen it change lives all around me. However, for me, the suboxone has helped me to become a new person. I am married and have 2 children that I am able to take care of today. I don't have to lie to people, spend my days scheming and hunting for dope, I do not steal, pawn, or take from others today. I have gained a level of self-respect that was not possible when using because of the things I had to do to continue using. When I walk into a store, I no longer feel like I have "DRUG ADDICT" written on my forehead. I am a "normal" person today that is comfortable in my own skin.
I sincerely hope that you get the help you need. It is out there and accessible for you. It's not always simple or easy, but it is possible.
interesting

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

Judged:

kellidawnd wrote:
Thank you very much for your post.I agree with you about the soboxions.I have seen others turn their lives around and have became a much better person.I have always thought that the methadone clinics should be outlawed.I have saw people really abuse the methadone.they stay as flucked up on it as bad or really worse than anything I know of.But the soboxones are something that will give you your normal life back.And while being on them people will change and be able to work and hold their familys together.I just cant understand anyone not wanting to be on them,instead of haveing their lifes destroyed,and destroying their familys.Hopefully your post will turn someones life around,and get their life back together.again,Thank you so much for your post,if more people like you would tell others how they turned their life around by using the soboxins.I just dont know why some people dont like them? Thats one question,I would like to know.Do you have ant idea?Other than it dont get them as flucked up as they like to be?? I have read where people have said they couldnt afford them,but yet they can afford to go out and pay a hell of a lot more for the pain pills,and wake up every single morning of their life trying to figure the way to get their pills for that day.It just makes me feel so good to read from people like you,that really wants to get their lifes back on track.And its so sad to see the ones out here,knowing good and well, they will never change until they either go to jail,or die.its just so sad to think about.especially the ones with little children.how much the children suffer,all because of their selfish parents.and usually its the mother and the father both.I think if its just one parent using,the one that dont use,will not put up with it long,they will eventally get out of it,and I dont blame them one bit.today,it takes both parents to raise their children,and if one is on drugs,it usually wont work out.and I can very easy understand why.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

kellidawnd wrote:
yeah...been there, done all that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Princeton Forum right now

Search the Princeton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How come my johnson shrivels up in cold water? 2 min Stark Raving Mad 6
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min Another Damn Liberal 54,001
Vickie Mcinturff 11 min too bad so sad 12
the secret of life 14 min memyselfandi 3
pet 1 hr Stark Raving Mad 2
Does anyone know a proctologist with fat fingers? 1 hr Stark Raving Mad 1
Has anyone ever seen a ghost or alien?? 1 hr Stark Raving Mad 1
Who is the man with the biggest private part in... 2 hr church boy 22
Why does everyone in princeton seem to have a s... 7 hr Curious 18
five guys burgers and fries coming to Princeton 10 hr Curious 19
Chic fila no longer coming to Princeton 20 hr Dook of Butts 33
•••
•••
•••