Curtiss Rhea Dillon MURDERED!!!!!
Red

Bluefield, WV

#201 Jul 26, 2010
listen people, this bum f///ed with the wrong person and got his head capped, 1 less peice of shit bum off the street. If this loser would have came in my house I would have blown his head off his shoulders. He was in the wrong, no doubt about it so let this bum burn in hell for eternity. Somebody needs to give the shooter a medal of honor for taking this loser out !
Had enough

Beckley, WV

#202 Jul 26, 2010
A close friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have children ? If so, then you better think twice about saying things like this because one day it could be YOU standing in the Dillons shoes. I just dont see how someone can be so heartless to post something so cruel. It was OVERKILL and Im praying that the autopsy proves it and he spends his life in jail.
Spends his life in jail?!?!?! Hmmmmm he came home and a burglar was in his house, with a drill! He will not spend a day in jail! And yes I do have children as a matter of fact and I will raise them as my father did me, with love and dicipline. If one of my children were to be killed while they were in the middle of a home invasion then thats what they get. It would hurt beyond belief, and I would wonder why he or she would stoop so low as to break into someones home. Would I be mad at the home owner? No I would not be mad at the home owner. I would go to him or her and apologize for what my child did. Do you not realize that THERE ARE NO EXCUSES FOR CURTISS TO BE IN THAT HOUSE!!!!! NONE! HE WAS WRONG!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!
ditto

Rocky Mount, NC

#203 Jul 26, 2010
To Ditto wrote:
<quoted text>
What did he steal, Yea the bible does say though shall not steal, But did that give your so called uncle the right to play God and take a young man's life? NO!!! I will be praying for you all. Seems like you are all a bit messed up, and you seriously need the prayers, Probably just as bad as the Dillons, Because you really make no sense whatsoever at all ! Good Luck in life! I pray you never have children and have to go through what these parent are going through
A person should not have to defend their home against burglars. And to tell you one thing, My uncle is having a hrd time dealing with this too. It's not like he woke up and said hey Im gonna kill someone today. Its not like he knew that someone was going to break into his house yesterday. I also pray for the Dillons because I do know what it is like to have a family member killed. But they also should have taught their kids better than to break into someones house and taught him to work for what he wants and needs. Don't just take it. And I do have kids but I have tought them better than to steal. You work for what you get. You don't work then you have nothing. My kids know that there is consenquenses for their actions. If my kids would have broken into someones house and was shot, I wouldn't blame the shooter I would blame the kids for being in the wrong.
yea

Bluefield, WV

#204 Jul 26, 2010
Another Close Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and this man is sooo heartbroken for what he done to this family that he was walking around in his yard yesterday evening as if nothing had happened ! I dont know about you but, if I had just killed someone and was truly sorry for taking a life then I would be on that phone with his family apologizing for taking the life of someone else. I understand wanting to protect yourself but, there were no warning shots fired and he WAS shot 3 times from behind, WHY ELSE are they sending his body for autopsy. Sounds to me like they suspect foul play ! I hope that justice will be served because this man shouldnt be walking free ~
Any time someone dies from something other than natural causes, they are sent for autopsy. Accidents, shootings, car wrecks, etc....
Jeanette

United States

#205 Jul 26, 2010
Chrissy I am so sorry to hear about Curtis, I hope you and your family can walk through this strong with your heads up... I've always thought the world of your boys, and I know that no matter what people say about him, he's your son. I wished that some thing would of been different, Lori, Anita and Martha don't let people get to you they are bored and having nothing else to do.. I am a parent to three kids and I couldn't image what you are going through.. Yes, there is two sides but, that went out the window when he shot him like that, I'm glad this is still under investigation. How disrespectful of That man to wave at Chrissy, hi but I just shot ur kid.. My thoughts and prayers are with the Dillon family, If you need to talk and vent, I'm here..
Watching this unfold

Lerona, WV

#206 Jul 26, 2010
Reading all of these worthless comments makes me sick. Some want to give a medal, some says burn in hell. The fact is that a mistake was made. A GDF mistake. The rationalization is not there. The man knew the kid. Call the police, shoot his leg, dont kill. This society has gone to hell. People get on here talking shit to the mother. Calling her a lier. I am not an investigator but a bullet going in and one coming out looks different. Hell his face was pretty much gone. EXIT WOUND. duh. Everyone, even his mother has not denyed the fact of the break in. Get that straight. She feels that this could have been handled better.
Donna

Bluefield, WV

#207 Jul 26, 2010
back at you wrote:
so how many house have you broken into i work for everything i have for all i know you lay around and know one deserves to die he played GOD he is not god he is a ahole
and you are a bitch lol he was not playin God, he was protecting what was his. he did not set out to kill the guy, he shot the gun to protect his wife and his home and the guy died. I do sympathize for the family and will not speak ill of the dead. all I will say is he should not have been breaking into houses.
Donna

Bluefield, WV

#208 Jul 26, 2010
The No-Spin Zone wrote:
I know both Curtiss and Mr. Blankenship. I am surprised at two things out of all of this. I am surprised that Curtiss was breaking into someone's home. I am also surprised that Timmy shot him.
Curtiss did attack Timmy with a drill. Timmy did have a gun laying out, because of the break-in the prior Thursday. Timmy did fall backwards and fire five shots. Curtiss was facing Mr. Blankenship as he fired those five shots, three of which entered his body. The chest, the color bone and the head.
As much as I liked Curtiss, as it stands now, I can not defend him. I wish he were here to defend himself but sadly he is not. I can say nothing bad about Curtiss because the Curtiss I know was a good guy. I would guess he was just having a bad couple of months or something and needed some money.
A few things I'm confused about. If Curtiss was shot in the back as people are saying. Was Curtiss running towards a wall in Timmy's bedroom? Does it matter if he was shot in the back? If Curtiss was viewed as a threat then Mr. Blankenship had the right to eliminate that threat. They say he was shot execution style. If Timmy was standing that close then how did only three shots hit in a pretty wide spread?
I'm not one to come on here and gossip but when someone showed me this I could not let people (Dillon's included) come on here and say things that are not true. I didn't post anything until not because I was debating whether or not to. People should know the real truth though.
I just figured that I could give people a unique objective view. I did know both of them and I knew them both decently well. I knew Curtiss and therefore liked him a little more, but Timmy Blankenship is no murderer. He is an honest, hard working man who acted honorably in the face of death.
This is why I love the second amendment. Instead of two people dead and one in jail (possibly after a few more robberies), we now have one dead (the one who committed the original sin that started the incident.
Timmy if you by some chance read this, I hope you see none of this forum, hold your head high and know that no matter how much pain you feel right now, you did the right thing.
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! BEST COMMENT ON HERE!
n the dark

Rupert, WV

#209 Jul 26, 2010
A true friend wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN> Somehow someone knows facts. I know I was told exactly what she saw at the morgue. She cried telling me when she touched him he was still warm. And people want to get on here telling their badass egos that it is perfectly acceptable to end ones life. Well I hope they rot in hell when they do. Better yet, gun ho Bastards will have someone close to them in the same situation and then everyone can talk shit to them. People had mentioned he did not live out there anymore. NOT, he had been living with his mother, working for his father at his fathers BUSINESS. His mom and dad would have and did give him everything he needed. AS for drugs, that is all talk. He lived under his parents roof. Dont you think they would have seen signs of drugs. PLEASE> If you dont know for fact, and the facts are fishy, at best, dont type anything that you cannot prove. All it does is hurt the parents. Many people are upset over this and all this is doing is fueling the fire. If accusations dont stop getting thrown, someone else will end up hurt. This needs to stop.
I think you with your idle threats is a bully!! The parents dont need to be here reading this do they? You are also an idiot!
n the dark

Rupert, WV

#210 Jul 26, 2010
A true friend wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN> Somehow someone knows facts. I know I was told exactly what she saw at the morgue. She cried telling me when she touched him he was still warm. And people want to get on here telling their badass egos that it is perfectly acceptable to end ones life. Well I hope they rot in hell when they do. Better yet, gun ho Bastards will have someone close to them in the same situation and then everyone can talk shit to them. People had mentioned he did not live out there anymore. NOT, he had been living with his mother, working for his father at his fathers BUSINESS. His mom and dad would have and did give him everything he needed. AS for drugs, that is all talk. He lived under his parents roof. Dont you think they would have seen signs of drugs. PLEASE> If you dont know for fact, and the facts are fishy, at best, dont type anything that you cannot prove. All it does is hurt the parents. Many people are upset over this and all this is doing is fueling the fire. If accusations dont stop getting thrown, someone else will end up hurt. This needs to stop.
Honey, people get cold real quick when they die!
inked

Lubbock, TX

#211 Jul 26, 2010
OMG wrote:
Whatever. People is going to talk. People will tell their side of the story. Basically what it boils down to is a young man is left dead. Dead. How much easier would it have been, KNOWING WHO HE WAS, WHERE HE LIVED, to just allowed him to leave, called the police and had him arrested. Curtiss would not have hurt anyone, he was not violent. Not to mention the wife was there. Two against one. There would have been a witness left. Regardless. Now another family is morning the death of their son. A death that could have been avoided. I hope that Big Curtiss and Chrissie manages to find the peace to drive by that house everyday knowing that is where their son died. Not to mention the boys.
Its always easy to say what you would do in a situation like that but when it comes down to it NOBODY knows how he or she would react to it until it happens...hopefully no one else will have to find out the hard way...if someone would come at me with a drill im sorry to say if I had a gun it would be used...I have heard of a neighbor killing a neighbor before and no one knows what what was going on in his mind at the time of confrontation...
Not a Dillon

Spanishburg, WV

#212 Jul 26, 2010
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are a bitch lol he was not playin God, he was protecting what was his. he did not set out to kill the guy, he shot the gun to protect his wife and his home and the guy died. I do sympathize for the family and will not speak ill of the dead. all I will say is he should not have been breaking into houses.
Ok let me get this he wasnt out to kill the Guy? the why the hell did he shoot him in the head? Makes no sense,
n the dark

Rupert, WV

#213 Jul 26, 2010
Had enough wrote:
If someone breaks in my house then I BECOME JUDGE, JURY, AND EXECUTIONER! NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO COME IN MY HOME AND HURT MY FAMILY OR TAKE MY STUFF WHICH I HAVE BUSTED MY ASS FOR! If I was Mr. Blankenship I would have filled that bum with so much led he would have been the worlds biggest pencil!Then I would try to sue his family for cleaning up the mess! Sound to harsh for some of you? Well I dont give rats ass! It would save my homeowners from going up and save them and myself alot of paper work! Dam drug addicts are ruining this area and all of you know this is a fact! I work 70 hours a week and dont have time to hold all of their hands and try to rehabilitate and show them the the righteous path! They all had to learn how to get hooked on the crap and they can learn how to get off of it! Im sure the family is upset but they should be mad at Curtiss for being a complete IDIOT for doing what he did not Mr. Blankenship! But Im sure the Dillon's are the type of family that if I broke in their house they would shoot me in the foot or hit me with a frying pan or better yet kindly ask me to leave! Houses in this area get broken into every single day and most of them are dam dopeheads doing it! If we had 4 or 5 of these kind of shootings every week I bet home burglaries would drop 80 to 90%! And to all you blow hards that are crying " he didnt have to kill him" or " it was overkill" I say this, the same thing that happened to that elderly couple in Kegley could have happened to Mr. Blankenship and his wife. They could have been beaten to a pulp and had their home set on fire! NO YOU SAY? Curtiss wasnt like that? Hmmmmm thats funny, people said the same thing about the low life that comitted that crime too! Mr. Blakenship many many people stand behind you for what you did! Job well done sir! Semper Fi
Yeah!! Sounds like a jarhead, a marine! Love it!! Couldnt have said it better myself!! I got a .357 nickel plate under my chair just waiting, tell 'em to come on over brother!

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#214 Jul 26, 2010
Not a Dillon wrote:
But i am still debating this situation, and Everyone should! well if u actually know what happened! The dillons are too busy dealing with the loss of their son! YOU INCOSIDERATE IDIOT! All this site is is Hear say, there are 2 sides to every story, and unfortunantly the police have to try to figure our Curtis' story, because he isnt here to do so for himself! STOP BEING AN INCOSIDERATE IDIOT! Wouldn't you hate for this to happen to someone in your family? THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK PEOPLE!
I'm honestly sure anyone would hate this to happen to their children, family, etc.

But the fact remains you can't sentence another man to death because you have ill-will against them.
To n in the dark

Lerona, WV

#215 Jul 26, 2010
There where no threats made. They are trying to say that these comments are hurting everyone and fueling more hatred. I agree with that. I think it is just best for this forum to go away.
WOW

Spanishburg, WV

#216 Jul 26, 2010
ditto wrote:
<quoted text>
A person should not have to defend their home against burglars. And to tell you one thing, My uncle is having a hrd time dealing with this too. It's not like he woke up and said hey Im gonna kill someone today. Its not like he knew that someone was going to break into his house yesterday. I also pray for the Dillons because I do know what it is like to have a family member killed. But they also should have taught their kids better than to break into someones house and taught him to work for what he wants and needs. Don't just take it. And I do have kids but I have tought them better than to steal. You work for what you get. You don't work then you have nothing. My kids know that there is consenquenses for their actions. If my kids would have broken into someones house and was shot, I wouldn't blame the shooter I would blame the kids for being in the wrong.
Are you again talking about their parenting your idiot! THEY were and are great parent's! I hope one of your children end up turning out BAD, so you know exactly what they have went through! YOu have no idea how you would feel because you have not yet had to deal with it! I know some mighty fine parents whose children have grew up and made some pretty bad mistakes
n the dark

Rupert, WV

#217 Jul 26, 2010
To n in the dark wrote:
There where no threats made. They are trying to say that these comments are hurting everyone and fueling more hatred. I agree with that. I think it is just best for this forum to go away.
I think there was a threat made...something about if all this better stop before someone gets hurt?? Sounds like a threat to me!
n the dark

Rupert, WV

#218 Jul 26, 2010
To n in the dark wrote:
People will talk, here, at the corner mart, at Walmart, at the water fountain..and you, my dear, have the option to walk off, log off, whatever works for you!

The more comments you make, it gets bumped to the top of the must read list.
martha

Bluefield, WV

#219 Jul 26, 2010
bulldog40 wrote:
He got what he deserved just like adam bennett
know one deserves to die
martha

Bluefield, WV

#220 Jul 26, 2010
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right but calling people names is not helping this just because one person said to the other needs to leave it be.... be the bigger person i don't know Tim but i wished he would have done things different what if it was his wife doing things and she got shot how would he feel just plz see things that Crissy is going threw i know he is too but he has his wife and Crissy has no son we all know he was in the wrong this has to quit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump’s “Make America Horny Again!” 1 hr LooksStormyAhead 6
Turpin Family 3 hr Honestly 26
I Hope The USA Turns Into A New World Order Cou... 7 hr Yeah 6
Princeton football 12 hr Richard 8
April Dixon 13 hr Peter 3
Yo 13 hr Glen Coe 5
Lowes open house job fair 20 hr Employee 4

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance