Curtiss Rhea Dillon MURDERED!!!!!

Curtiss Rhea Dillon MURDERED!!!!!

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 46
Next Last
omg

Rupert, WV

#1 Jul 25, 2010
Curtiss Rhea Dillon 2nd was murdered today. He was shot three times. Once in the back, once in the heart, and once in the back of the head that exited through his face. What right does someone have to shoot someone like that. Does any crime justify a shooting such as this. You want to know who shot this bright, loving, handsome, young man???? TIMMY BLANKENSHIP, thats who. This was blatant MURDER. Anyone else see the point of this. This man committed murder and will probably walk away. He graduated from Pikeview High School, he leaves behind his beloved Mary, His mother, father, three more brothers, grandparents, and aunts, and cousins. He will be missed. I love ya Rhea Baby!! I have known you since the day you were born and have been in your parents lives for 27 years. I love you all

Judged:

137

121

120

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

[email protected] ketmail.com”

Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Princeton, WV

#2 Jul 25, 2010
What makes you think he will walk away? Is Timmy special ?
In Princeton

Beckley, WV

#3 Jul 25, 2010
When did he graduate pikeview? How old was he? I don't recognize the name, but my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
omg

Rupert, WV

#4 Jul 25, 2010
KId breaking into someones house... They wil call it a justified shooting. I pray he wont walk away. But seems that is the way it goes. These people where and are my best friends. I love them so much. I am extremely heartbroken and it was decided to put it on here. Not a gossiping person especially something so serious but after much talking it was decided to make a forum about it hoping that the truth will come out. Thank you for the comment... Please help me keep this at the top.
omg

Rupert, WV

#5 Jul 25, 2010
He was born in 1988. Graduated about two to three years ago. His brother is Jamie Dillon that dates Kaila Akers.

[email protected] ketmail.com”

Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Princeton, WV

#6 Jul 25, 2010
omg wrote:
KId breaking into someones house... They wil call it a justified shooting. I pray he wont walk away. But seems that is the way it goes. These people where and are my best friends. I love them so much. I am extremely heartbroken and it was decided to put it on here. Not a gossiping person especially something so serious but after much talking it was decided to make a forum about it hoping that the truth will come out. Thank you for the comment... Please help me keep this at the top.
I don't know this Curtis fellow but if it was Curtis breaking in to my house I would have shot him too, no matter who it was. A person has a right in this state to protect his family and property by use of lethal force providing that person did in fact break into and enter the home. If Curtis in fact did this then he got what he asked for. Sorry to lay it out like that but it's the way it is bro. I would however question if true the amount he was shot and where the shot really entered the body. Back of head shots usually indicate and execution style killing unless the person shot was running away which would also explain the shots in the back. But as long as he is in the house he is fair game. Sorry to lay it out that way as well.
yeah

Beckley, WV

#7 Jul 25, 2010
okay so this doesn't need to be on here, no matter how much you "talked" about it. Why would you want anyone to gossip about something so serious? If his family wanted you to know the truth they would've called and told you everything, and obvisously you know nothing. But keep the dillion family in your prayers, i know they are all having a hard time..
Tiffany

Mount Hope, WV

#8 Jul 25, 2010
This has to be a joke! Oh my god! When did this happen?!
hmmmm

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jul 25, 2010
What area are these Dillons from?
omg

Rupert, WV

#10 Jul 25, 2010
Well I do see your point to an extent. But I think and truely believe that it was overkill. Curtiss had no weapon, he was not a threat at all. Granted if he (key Word) if he was breaking into this persons house, shoot them in the knee, the foot, something. Now if there was a weapon involved then more drastic measures are different. He was shot three times. Thats a fact. Once was the back of the head, he has no face left. Once was i the let side which got his heart, once in the back. He has been sent for an autopsy and that will determine which shot was first and which shot killed him. Looks to me first in the back, then heart, then head. But thats my opinion. To blow the face off whould have been close range and therefore shuld be considered an execution style killing. TIME WILL TELL!
yeah

Beckley, WV

#11 Jul 25, 2010
He was shot 3 times in the back of the head. But i just wish this topix thing would quit this is nothing to gossip about on this site. :/
omg

Rupert, WV

#12 Jul 25, 2010
yeah wrote:
okay so this doesn't need to be on here, no matter how much you "talked" about it. Why would you want anyone to gossip about something so serious? If his family wanted you to know the truth they would've called and told you everything, and obvisously you know nothing. But keep the dillion family in your prayers, i know they are all having a hard time..
Actually I was there today. If you know her so well call her. She knows it is on here. It needs to b out there so people dont walk free from committing a crime.
why

Beckley, WV

#13 Jul 25, 2010
to omg, i want to know why if you're a friend of the family why you think they would want this publicly posted on this site? i too know them and i'm pretty sure chrissy will be pretty upset when she learns this is on here. it just happened today. nothing justifies you posting this families personal business on a public website on the same day as a tragic occurence. whether it's the truth or not, get a clue.

[email protected] ketmail.com”

Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Princeton, WV

#14 Jul 25, 2010
omg wrote:
Well I do see your point to an extent. But I think and truely believe that it was overkill. Curtiss had no weapon, he was not a threat at all. Granted if he (key Word) if he was breaking into this persons house, shoot them in the knee, the foot, something. Now if there was a weapon involved then more drastic measures are different. He was shot three times. Thats a fact. Once was the back of the head, he has no face left. Once was i the let side which got his heart, once in the back. He has been sent for an autopsy and that will determine which shot was first and which shot killed him. Looks to me first in the back, then heart, then head. But thats my opinion. To blow the face off whould have been close range and therefore shuld be considered an execution style killing. TIME WILL TELL!
I would agree it was overkill however if you wound them and they live then they will just turn around and sue the homeowner for damages and injury. Which I think its wrong where a criminal can sue the victim in this country. Curtis in all reality should have made a better life decision and not have done it if he did. I understand he was one of your buds and I am sorry for your loss. Hard lesson that did not need to be learned.
omg

Rupert, WV

#15 Jul 25, 2010
yeah wrote:
He was shot 3 times in the back of the head. But i just wish this topix thing would quit this is nothing to gossip about on this site.:/
Ask her. Three times yes, Once n the head, once on the left side that went into his heart, and once in the back. I got my Information from her at her house. The medical examiner in Charleston will find out which shot was fired first and what shot killed him. She is extremely upset about losing her son. I am upset and so are her friends. Big Curtiss is upset and the rest of the family is too. NO worse than a person alking about it at LAshmeet Grocery (CB) and L M market
omg

Rupert, WV

#16 Jul 25, 2010
WEll call her. She knows about it.
yeah

Beckley, WV

#17 Jul 25, 2010
why wrote:
to omg, i want to know why if you're a friend of the family why you think they would want this publicly posted on this site? i too know them and i'm pretty sure chrissy will be pretty upset when she learns this is on here. it just happened today. nothing justifies you posting this families personal business on a public website on the same day as a tragic occurence. whether it's the truth or not, get a clue.
EXCATLY! and i wanna know since they were over there today then why dont they know the truth about where he was shot, i mean i'm pretty sure it was three times in the back of the head because i actually heard that from someone who was actually over there today?
omg

Rupert, WV

#18 Jul 25, 2010
Well I was there. Sorry Honey. I sat with them today. I hae been her friend for 27 years.
wow

United States

#19 Jul 25, 2010
I think all of you should just STOP talking about this. NONE of you were there nor did any of you see his body. So, be respectful of everyone involved in the situation.

And this is nothing like talking at L&M...everyone can see this, not just you and your gossiping friends.
omg

Rupert, WV

#20 Jul 25, 2010
Whie this crazy shit is posting I have been texting her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 46
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Havens of Princeton wv 2 hr Sat 3
New bbq restaurant 4 hr Sat 20
Southern Exposure 8 hr Sat 21
Ghost Riders (Aug '11) 15 hr wow 75
Give Teachers a break! 18 hr Peggy from Oakvale 16
Dr lori tucker 22 hr Shena 17
Looking for Becky Bailey Sun Becky 30

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages