First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mamabear1980

Beckley, WV

#1 Feb 24, 2011
Does anyone know anything about Kid Connection in Princeton?
Irritated by ignorance

Beckley, WV

#2 Feb 24, 2011
I almost enrolled my kids there, but when I took a tour I wasn't close to impressed or comfortable about leaving my kids there.
really

Bluefield, WV

#3 Feb 24, 2011
Why not?
Mamabear1980

Beckley, WV

#4 Feb 24, 2011
I understand that looks play a part but the best Daycare I ever had my kids at was a 2 room trailer in Lashmeet. It's the people that make the place. I just want to know if anyone has had any experience with them.
Irritated by ignorance

Beckley, WV

#5 Feb 24, 2011
Well, I was not impressed at all with the people who wouldve been working in both my Childrens classes. One lady was setting down and yelling at the kids instead of getting up and dealing with them one on one. The other lady told me they wouldn't go outside if the temp didn't feel comfortable to her. I didn't want my kids yelled at all day, and I want them to be able to enjoy the outdoors. Not at all judging this place on it's looks, the people just didn't fit us.
Bluefield, WV

#6 Feb 24, 2011
Mamabear1980 wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Kid Connection in Princeton?
Is this the one behind Long John Silvers? If so be leary of your husband picking your kids up hoochie momma works there. Advice for the HOOCHIE momma, dress more appropriate and quit smoking weed your eyes are glossy all the time and yes it's because you smoke weed!
lol

United States

#7 Feb 25, 2011
location wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the one behind Long John Silvers? If so be leary of your husband picking your kids up hoochie momma works there. Advice for the HOOCHIE momma, dress more appropriate and quit smoking weed your eyes are glossy all the time and yes it's because you smoke weed!
I work there, very pretty girls there but nothing to be jealous of, everyone has a man and not looking at yours. Don't hate because your man thinks about kid connection girls
lol

United States

#8 Feb 25, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text> I work there, very pretty girls there but nothing to be jealous of, everyone has a man and not looking at yours. Don't hate because your man thinks about kid connection girls
I worked there. Sorry bout the typo
mmmmm

Lyndhurst, VA

#9 Feb 25, 2011
lets just say i would not recommend that you choose the kid connection.. my kids previously went there and they weren't there that long...it always had an odor.. my kids cried when i dropped them off and was never so glad to see me when i picked them up? my youngest child went without been fed one day and my oldest was constantly getting bit or scratched. i honestly hope that you can find another daycare.. i had also been told that a couple of times they locked the kids in rooms. hope this helps you make your choice.
1 post removed
mother

Lubbock, TX

#11 Feb 27, 2011
Run away from that place I had a child physically abused there, the lady was fired because of what she did, but I didn't even get an I'm sorry from the owner. My child will never forget it.. I'm sure they will never forget me either, seeing their insurance forked over money to my son.. the place is dark, dirty, and the owner doesn't care about the children just the money... if your child is over 2 check out lifeline, my kids loved it there.. and the employees take good care.of the kids, and care about the kids.. oh yea and they are clean unlike kid connections employees.. I'm sure if some one came in freshly bathed they would be fired.sorry, but he truth hurts..
curious

United States

#12 Feb 27, 2011
so who is the 'hoochie mama' that smokes marijuana that you were talking about? If its the young lady I am thinking of, I heard her mention she was bearing a child and if she is doing drugs I feel cps needs to know. She already has one child, I thought her red glossy eyes were just from allergies because I was under the impression the ladies that work there are drug screened. But my son goes to the daycare and he has never said anything bad about it except they do yell but he is mischievous so I didn't think anything of it.
employeee

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2011
Look I am an employee and if anyone there smoked weed then I'm sure the owner would know and they wouldn't be employeed. And you may need to be a little more spaecific about the one pregnant because 3 employees are pregnant and they all have another child also. Noone has ever came to work with glossy eyes because it seems I would notice it. Every employee there takes care of the kids, if you feel the need to call cps then go ahead because noone has anything to hide, then you will be the one looking silly!
employee 2

Richmond, VA

#14 Feb 27, 2011
I'm also an employee there and I'm pregnant and I have a small child.. I would love for you to call CPS on me bc you would be the one looking stupid.. first of all to fill u in on ur stupidity every baby dr. In mercer county drug tests you when you go to your check Ups. Second of all our boss would never even consider hiring.someone if she even thought you done drugs, every employee there knows everything.about each other and to be honest every single one of us could pass a.drug test bc we are all good people. We pretty much raise ur kids for you people and.all yall know how to do is bash people. If u think for.a second we want your boyfriends or husbands ur crazy we are all taken&happy. If you don't like how we run the place then maybe u should pull ur child out and find another daycare that could better serve you.. we do all we can to try to make parents happy and if that's still not good.enough then just take your kid out.
curious

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2011
To employee 2, I am unsure if you are the lady that the previous poster stated smoked marijuana that is why I asked her they were referring to. There is a young girl that is employed there that seems to have red glossy eyes, and I thought it may be the same girl because she does dress quite inappropriately for her place of employment. Furthermore, you have shown that daycare providers have little education because the obgyn does NOT drug screen you, the urine test you take at each appointment screens for any infections, proteins, sugars etc. that is in your urine. I should know, I work in a hospital. Also, you do not, I repeat, DO NOT raise my son. I send him there for a few hours a day until I can get off work, and it offends me that you would make such a statement. With an attitude like yours I wonder if you are the individual my son said yells at all the children all the time. After reading your post and seeing the ignorance that is caring for my child, I will be looking at other facilities.
employee 2

Richmond, VA

#16 Feb 27, 2011
You prob are talking ab me.cause Im the youngest one there... however... I do NOT smoke marijuana..Never in my life have.. I don't even know where you.would get I have red glossy eyes from unless.u have.seen me.com e from outside taking the trash out but that's only if.maybe it.was. cold outside.. I would.take.a.drug.test anyday bc I have nothing to hide.. my kid is my life, is very well taken care.of... I grew up in a.blessed family and my child doesn't.want for anything. The one im pregnant with already means the world to me as well.. I. Would.never do.something that would hurt my kids or my body EVER. And please tell me how I dress inappropriate... Ive.always dressed appropriate. I have never came in that place with even a tank top on, my pants have never showed my underwear, so just tell.me.what's so inappropriate?!. And I.offended u? How.u.think I feel ur getting on a.website. saying I'm on drugs and the only reason I think ur talking.ab me Is.bc I am.the youngest and.I'm.pregnant an u keep saying young lady.. so yeah I'm offended that you think of me like that caz I love my kids and I'm.a.very good young mother...I.would never touch a drug not even alcohol. I'm not like that. I wish u would.com e talk to me.and.get to.know me before u judge a book by its.cover... after all I must know ur kid.so come introduce yourself
:)
stupid

United States

#17 Feb 28, 2011
This whole topic is stupid, why would you post on topix to see about a daycare when you can just go yourself and check it out. Noone on here ever has anything good to say. And its obvious someone is jealous of one of the workers, so do you think that person is going to write good things? No. I had a child that went there and I never had a bad experience, when I need child care again I will be going back. If you look on the local daycres topic then you will see people are bashing every daycare so where does that leave us to take our children? People are so ignorant. If you believe any of the junk posted on topix then you need help, its only people who are jealous of others trying to make thereself feel better
stupid

United States

#18 Feb 28, 2011
worked there wrote:
I worked there DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS THERE!!!!!!!! I quit because I reported children (toddlers) being yelled at, going all day without diaper changes and nothing was EVER done about it. RUN RUN RUN as FAST as you can away from there. And yes to the one that was saying dont send your husband. I have seen with my own eyes a couple of the girls (when I worked there, not sure if they are still there) flirting with the fathers. If the guy would flirt back then the child would be taken better care of. Sad but true. And if you have help with paying your day care you are talked about. They will be nice to your face but the minute you leave they are laughing because you cant pay as a private pay.
the thing about private pay is crazy to, I bet if you ask any one who does billing, they would say they wouldd rather have mtn heart children because they get there money, private pay people run there bill up and never pay then go talk junk about the daycare when there child can't go back til its paid. And I don't mean all private pay people but the majority of them are like that
oookkk

United States

#19 Feb 28, 2011
worked there wrote:
I worked there DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS THERE!!!!!!!! I quit because I reported children (toddlers) being yelled at, going all day without diaper changes and nothing was EVER done about it. RUN RUN RUN as FAST as you can away from there. And yes to the one that was saying dont send your husband. I have seen with my own eyes a couple of the girls (when I worked there, not sure if they are still there) flirting with the fathers. If the guy would flirt back then the child would be taken better care of. Sad but true. And if you have help with paying your day care you are talked about. They will be nice to your face but the minute you leave they are laughing because you cant pay as a private pay.
its funny how previous employess always have something negative to say! What about the things you did when an employee like having an affair with a married man that brought his kid to daycare and yes that happened it can be proved. You ruined someones marriage. And what about you being turned in to cps? Wasn't that inconvienant for you? And you being taken off the schedule for it. It sucks to be bashed don't it? I'm sure I will post some more if u want to keep posting
LOL

United States

#20 Feb 28, 2011
Irritated by ignorance wrote:
Well, I was not impressed at all with the people who wouldve been working in both my Childrens classes. One lady was setting down and yelling at the kids instead of getting up and dealing with them one on one. The other lady told me they wouldn't go outside if the temp didn't feel comfortable to her. I didn't want my kids yelled at all day, and I want them to be able to enjoy the outdoors. Not at all judging this place on it's looks, the people just didn't fit us.
so you want your kids taken out everyday? No matter the weather? There are guidelines on taking them out, has to be a certain temp out to take them
U kno what it iz

Bramwell, WV

#21 Feb 28, 2011
employee 2 wrote:
You prob are talking ab me.cause Im the youngest one there... however... I do NOT smoke marijuana..Never in my life have.. I don't even know where you.would get I have red glossy eyes from unless.u have.seen me.com e from outside taking the trash out but that's only if.maybe it.was. cold outside.. I would.take.a.drug.test anyday bc I have nothing to hide.. my kid is my life, is very well taken care.of... I grew up in a.blessed family and my child doesn't.want for anything. The one im pregnant with already means the world to me as well.. I. Would.never do.something that would hurt my kids or my body EVER. And please tell me how I dress inappropriate... Ive.always dressed appropriate. I have never came in that place with even a tank top on, my pants have never showed my underwear, so just tell.me.what's so inappropriate?!. And I.offended u? How.u.think I feel ur getting on a.website. saying I'm on drugs and the only reason I think ur talking.ab me Is.bc I am.the youngest and.I'm.pregnant an u keep saying young lady.. so yeah I'm offended that you think of me like that caz I love my kids and I'm.a.very good young mother...I.would never touch a drug not even alcohol. I'm not like that. I wish u would.com e talk to me.and.get to.know me before u judge a book by its.cover... after all I must know ur kid.so come introduce yourself
:)
I wish youd state who u r cuz if you are who I think you are all I gta say is YOUZ A DAMN LIE & you know it!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lice removal service is there one in the area 8 min Smh 6
Chassidy the hooker 1 hr Sama2 11
Cassie Thomas (Mar '14) 4 hr Britt Nicole 12
nastiest chicks in P-town (Jul '11) 4 hr shaylee 32
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 7 hr Keep Smiling 3 16,865
Facebook Rasist Of Princeton That Have Rebel Fl... 8 hr tate 44
hi 9 hr tate 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages