Sicilian and Russian Mafia in Mercer County

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DewDrop

Princeton, WV

#1 Jan 14, 2013
So apparently there is in fact a reunited force of the mafia moving through West Virginia. According to government sources that are located in this area have verified that they are still active and are reaching an alarming number. The Russian mafia which is basically retired or current members of the KGB/Spetsnaz aka Russian Special Forces, have reunited into reforming the Russian mob in local area's surrounding and in West Virginia. As for the Sicilian mafia rising again in control, seems logical seeing as both Russian and Sicilian mafia's work hand in hand. They have been responsible for numerous deaths in this area for the past ten years and are recently openly admitting to it. These are ruthless mercs and will kill for nothing, which is why they are employed killers. Recently the U.S. Marshals Service has been spotted in the area which I believe are attempting to bring them down. Although, I highly doubt it will happen this time around. Through their reign in the past they have fallen to tricks used by the government. Which in time they have become wiser and have kept a low profile for quite some time. These two organization are notorious for their reign of organized crime and it is a matter of time before they burst out of hiding and take control over the area again. According to local sources they have never left the area and have been watching. Due to the alarming news of the mafia reforming, Princeton and Bluefield Police Departments have been recruiting new law enforcement officers. Why would the police be alarmed and desperately recruit if there was nothing wrong? One may ask this question and it is perfectly ok to do so. Princeton Police have financed the old City National Bank across from the post office to be the new location of the Princeton Municipal Building or in short the new Princeton Police Department. This is suppose to go into effect this year 2013 or early 2014. With larger spaces, there is room for more law enforcement. Also on the note of law enforcement, there is a U.S. Marshals office located in Bluefield and a FBI agency located in Princeton. According to sources they have been monitoring the mafia for years now. It would not surprise me if the Police in both locations have been paid off or bribed to look the other way. Just words of warning to the folks in this area, if someone is talking about the mafia they just might be telling the truth and you should take heed to their warnings. You never know who just might be associated with organized crime. This is the dew drop of the week more news to come. see ya
A Lady

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2013
DewDrop wrote:
So apparently there is in fact a reunited force of the mafia moving through West Virginia. According to government sources that are located in this area have verified that they are still active and are reaching an alarming number. The Russian mafia which is basically retired or current members of the KGB/Spetsnaz aka Russian Special Forces, have reunited into reforming the Russian mob in local area's surrounding and in West Virginia. As for the Sicilian mafia rising again in control, seems logical seeing as both Russian and Sicilian mafia's work hand in hand. They have been responsible for numerous deaths in this area for the past ten years and are recently openly admitting to it. These are ruthless mercs and will kill for nothing, which is why they are employed killers. Recently the U.S. Marshals Service has been spotted in the area which I believe are attempting to bring them down. Although, I highly doubt it will happen this time around. Through their reign in the past they have fallen to tricks used by the government. Which in time they have become wiser and have kept a low profile for quite some time. These two organization are notorious for their reign of organized crime and it is a matter of time before they burst out of hiding and take control over the area again. According to local sources they have never left the area and have been watching. Due to the alarming news of the mafia reforming, Princeton and Bluefield Police Departments have been recruiting new law enforcement officers. Why would the police be alarmed and desperately recruit if there was nothing wrong? One may ask this question and it is perfectly ok to do so. Princeton Police have financed the old City National Bank across from the post office to be the new location of the Princeton Municipal Building or in short the new Princeton Police Department. This is suppose to go into effect this year 2013 or early 2014. With larger spaces, there is room for more law enforcement. Also on the note of law enforcement, there is a U.S. Marshals office located in Bluefield and a FBI agency located in Princeton. According to sources they have been monitoring the mafia for years now. It would not surprise me if the Police in both locations have been paid off or bribed to look the other way. Just words of warning to the folks in this area, if someone is talking about the mafia they just might be telling the truth and you should take heed to their warnings. You never know who just might be associated with organized crime. This is the dew drop of the week more news to come. see ya
I find this very hard to believe. I mean, come on. We are in Princeton, not Chicago, NYC, etc.

I have always loved mafia stories, movies, etc. And even wrote a paper / short story on how I would want to be a mob bride. I mean come one, who didn't love Michael's character in the godfather. A good man torn between his family and the life he truly wants. Of course we all know he chose family over true desires.

But I do find this post hard to believe. We are a msall town, nothing much here.

Plus, I haven't seen any men in uniform (fbi, etc). I must admit that I do love a man in uniform. The whole Eliott Ness aspect is very attractive. Who wouldn't want to date a ggod man, fighting crime, etc.
DewDrop

Princeton, WV

#3 Jan 14, 2013
A Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I find this very hard to believe. I mean, come on. We are in Princeton, not Chicago, NYC, etc.
I have always loved mafia stories, movies, etc. And even wrote a paper / short story on how I would want to be a mob bride. I mean come one, who didn't love Michael's character in the godfather. A good man torn between his family and the life he truly wants. Of course we all know he chose family over true desires.
But I do find this post hard to believe. We are a msall town, nothing much here.
Plus, I haven't seen any men in uniform (fbi, etc). I must admit that I do love a man in uniform. The whole Eliott Ness aspect is very attractive. Who wouldn't want to date a ggod man, fighting crime, etc.
This area is actually the best place for them. A small town is ideal for anything with organized crime especially since the traffic from state to state. As for men in uniform, they are here there was actually forty Government vehicles show up in Princeton in the past week. If you do not believe it that is your choice and you are entitled to such. As for the facts well they say otherwise. Not this information was received by a government employee which I highly doubt would make a story of this magnitude up.
DewDrop

Princeton, WV

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Sorry, meant to say the information was received by a Government employee and yes I do mean a form of law enforcement. And, don't believe everything you watch in movies. Hollywood has warped reality to fit a audience and loses focus of the real thing. This area is very ideal because of the numerous factors which I will list here for you.
1. It is a small town so once law enforcement is bribed or bought off there are no questions asked.

2. The trafficing from one state to another is easy and there are many back roads for transportation of illegal firearms, drugs, etc.

3. Easier to hide bodies or dispose of evidence in a place where nobody is going to look.

4. Law enforcement are not as well trained to deal with organized crime.

5. Just look at the increase of drug traffic in the past ten years.

There are many more factors for this area to be ideal. People are either too stupid or blind to pick up on certain details which link things to others. If you do not believe it to be true then you and anyone else that agree's with you are entitled to such assumptions. I have simply given a bit of information as a caution to others.
RightOn

Princeton, WV

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Actually this is very true. I seen the vehicles not all of them but a few with government tags parked at Ryans. Yes, the mafia has been in the area for years.
wvborn

Oakvale, WV

#6 Jan 15, 2013
several flaws but i would think lebonese
DewDrop

Princeton, WV

#7 Jan 15, 2013
No flaws there they have openly admitted who they are and that they will not be stopped. The sources which has leaked the information clearly stated that these two mafia's have in fact teamed up and are on a rise in this area again. I do not see any flaws in this statement.
Haha

Princeton, WV

#8 Jan 15, 2013
Seriously? I would be more concerned with MS13 or the aryans. Both of those dangerous and very real gangs are close to the area.
Dolly Dagger

Alexandria, VA

#9 Jan 15, 2013
So what better place to discuss such things, if they're true which I doubt on a forum such as topix. Can you say IP address?
DewDrop

Princeton, WV

#10 Jan 15, 2013
Dolly Dagger wrote:
So what better place to discuss such things, if they're true which I doubt on a forum such as topix. Can you say IP address?
How would public knowledge release by the US Government resort to a IP track??? The fact you said that shows exactly how little you know about the law. Relaying information back and forth in proper detail and precise accuracy is not illegal nor is it a threat to anyone's safety. Warning or advising people in a area about information leaked is not a crime therefore cannot result to a IP track. The facts are facts if you agree, disagree, or acknowledge it to be fact or fiction really has no ground of accuracy. This is a public forum and as long as there is no form of slander, defamation, threats, or public panic I am allow to post as I deem fit to post. I clearly stated that the source is a law enforcement officer. You cannot by any means get into trouble for post public events which have not only been verified by the government, media, and other sources. Please return with some viable information which gives you some form of an actual intellectually leveled response. Otherwise refrain from posting nonsense on this post. Thank you

P.S. Learn proper grammar before attempting to make yourself appear intelligent.
DewDrop

Princeton, WV

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Haha wrote:
Seriously? I would be more concerned with MS13 or the aryans. Both of those dangerous and very real gangs are close to the area.
That is one of the reasons they have reformed the mafia's. Which neither MS13 nor The Aryan Brotherhood would stand remotely a chance to either. There has been numerous mentions of turf wars. Just like CWB and 2KG which both are actual cowards and amount to nothing. Both of these mafia's are notorious killers and drug dealers ranking in hundreds of millions of dollars yearly. It would not surprise me if it wasn't more. The Aryan Brotherhood around here are rather small and I highly doubt would pass up an opportunity to join up with a world wide organized crime family or families. Agree both that you have mentioned are dangerous but your comparison is that of a gold fish to a full grown great white shark .
Dolly Dagger

Alexandria, VA

#12 Jan 15, 2013
DewDrop wrote:
<quoted text>
How would public knowledge release by the US Government resort to a IP track??? The fact you said that shows exactly how little you know about the law. Relaying information back and forth in proper detail and precise accuracy is not illegal nor is it a threat to anyone's safety. Warning or advising people in a area about information leaked is not a crime therefore cannot result to a IP track. The facts are facts if you agree, disagree, or acknowledge it to be fact or fiction really has no ground of accuracy. This is a public forum and as long as there is no form of slander, defamation, threats, or public panic I am allow to post as I deem fit to post. I clearly stated that the source is a law enforcement officer. You cannot by any means get into trouble for post public events which have not only been verified by the government, media, and other sources. Please return with some viable information which gives you some form of an actual intellectually leveled response. Otherwise refrain from posting nonsense on this post. Thank you
P.S. Learn proper grammar before attempting to make yourself appear intelligent.
Exactly how did I not use proper grammar? And my point was if you were privy to such knowledge, why in God's name would you post it on a forum like topix? I don't have to make myself appear intelligent. I am intelligent. Much more intelligent than someone who tries to stir up alarm and panic in a small community. For the purpose of making it appear as though they were more important and informed than they are.
Haha

Princeton, WV

#13 Jan 15, 2013
You need to study up on ms13. I would much rather have the Russians, aryans, Armenians or whoever else u have
DewDrop

Princeton, WV

#14 Jan 15, 2013
Dolly Dagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how did I not use proper grammar? And my point was if you were privy to such knowledge, why in God's name would you post it on a forum like topix? I don't have to make myself appear intelligent. I am intelligent. Much more intelligent than someone who tries to stir up alarm and panic in a small community. For the purpose of making it appear as though they were more important and informed than they are.
Once again, as I have clearly stated. It is accurate information and not once was it inciting panic to anyone. You clearly seem to have a problem with information so I am assuming your intellect is off, or maybe you are just dumb. You are trying to fight knowledge which was addressed on the news many times and now trying to fight information in which was addressed by Federal Marshals. It is people like you that stir up a mess and people get killed or hurt because of misinformation from ignorant people. Your failed attempts are futile in the argument and you cannot win. The information is true, why would I take the risk to inform common people living in this area if it was not true? Obviously you are on an attention seeking quest for me to respond you. Now, I understand you may have beliefs and I honestly could care less what they are. I have come the conclusion that, talking to a person plagued with stupidity is like taking a swan dive into the asphalt. In other words a pointless endeavor. Not once have I incited panic to anyone , I clearly stated the truth and facts that have been provided to me by a clearly higher intelligent being than yourself. There will always be single celled organism's that revolve their pathetic lives without knowledge of the real world. You, unfortunately are a waste of time to speak to and you constantly seek online approval to feel more satisfied with you failed life. Then again 90% of those using Topix are high school drop outs or use the government for welfare or other forms of support. Run along now before you get into a battle of wits that you will lose horribly and result to making you look more like a retarded reject.
DewDrop

Princeton, WV

#15 Jan 15, 2013
Haha wrote:
You need to study up on ms13. I would much rather have the Russians, aryans, Armenians or whoever else u have
I have done plenty of researched based on gang and mafia activity and I assure you that MS13 are not even on the map compared to the Mafia. You are entitled to your beliefs and that I respect. As for facts you do understand that the Russian Mafia are ex KGB and Spetsnaz which are Russian Special Forces. The American Special Forces cannot even come close to their skill and tactics. As for the Aryan Brotherhood are all white supremacy ie, Skin Heads, Nazi, and so forth. As for MS-13 has an especially heavy presence in Los Angeles County and the San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California; the Washington, D.C. metropolitan areas of Fairfax County, Virginia, Montgomery County, Maryland, and Prince George's County, Maryland; Long Island, New York; the Boston, Massachusetts area; Charlotte, North Carolina; and Houston, Texas. There is also a sizable presence of MS-13 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The Mara Salvatrucha gang are not as vicious as the Russian and Sicilian Mafia. Especially with only 8,000 to 10,000 of whom reside in the United States. Their numbers are not even close to that of the Mafia. Although, I am sure that the mafia does employee them so yes I would say that idea is possible. I agree that MS13 are vicious and very bad, I also think they could be employed by the Mafia. Then again most organized crime organizations usually work together to cover each other from getting busted.
Dolly Dagger

Alexandria, VA

#16 Jan 15, 2013
DewDrop wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, as I have clearly stated. It is accurate information and not once was it inciting panic to anyone. You clearly seem to have a problem with information so I am assuming your intellect is off, or maybe you are just dumb. You are trying to fight knowledge which was addressed on the news many times and now trying to fight information in which was addressed by Federal Marshals. It is people like you that stir up a mess and people get killed or hurt because of misinformation from ignorant people. Your failed attempts are futile in the argument and you cannot win. The information is true, why would I take the risk to inform common people living in this area if it was not true? Obviously you are on an attention seeking quest for me to respond you. Now, I understand you may have beliefs and I honestly could care less what they are. I have come the conclusion that, talking to a person plagued with stupidity is like taking a swan dive into the asphalt. In other words a pointless endeavor. Not once have I incited panic to anyone , I clearly stated the truth and facts that have been provided to me by a clearly higher intelligent being than yourself. There will always be single celled organism's that revolve their pathetic lives without knowledge of the real world. You, unfortunately are a waste of time to speak to and you constantly seek online approval to feel more satisfied with you failed life. Then again 90% of those using Topix are high school drop outs or use the government for welfare or other forms of support. Run along now before you get into a battle of wits that you will lose horribly and result to making you look more like a retarded reject.
You just described your own behavior.
Big guns

United States

#17 Jan 15, 2013
We have the gypsy mafia and the hooker mafia here in Princeton. I haven't seen many Russians or Sicilians???
redneck mafia

Princeton, WV

#18 Jan 15, 2013
dont be alarmed we got them russian and sicilian p_s_y
snapmyfingerssna pyourneck

Princeton, WV

#19 Jan 15, 2013
redneck mafia wrote:
dont be alarmed we got them russian and sicilian p_s_y
And you would probably be the first to go LMAO
DewDrop

Princeton, WV

#20 Jan 15, 2013
Dolly Dagger wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described your own behavior.
We established your'e not entirely stupid maybe possessed by a retarded ghost...hmmmm..... yeah that's it. As for myself lady you apparently do not know anything about me or what my job entitlement is. Fair to say you proceed on a quest to reach internet fame. Sad, repulsive and immature of you to fight over the net. Yet, you assume to think I actually care what you think. LMAO try harder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malorie and Justin's thread got deleted!! 10 min Mal is small town... 32
pageant dress 16 min Unavailable Name 59 3
What is your average electric bill with AEP? (Sep '12) 17 min Unavailable Name 59 37
savannah hypes 38 min JustSayinSay 4
Manchin Supports Clinton for 2016 1 hr Will Frazier 4
Judge Lisa Clark? (Apr '10) 1 hr your right 123
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 4,556
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]