wvu football needs a real coach

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fan

Beckley, WV

#1 Sep 10, 2010
Who else thinks WVU needs a real coach? It really gets in my ass to know all the good coaches that wanted to come to WVU and they took the cheap route. That is the problem with college football to many schools and the BCS look at the $ not the wins.
iPhome

Warwick, RI

#2 Sep 10, 2010
AMEN
jed

Beckley, WV

#3 Sep 10, 2010
the 31-0 score last week should have been the halftime score. i new then wvu was in trouble.
CRAZYMYSELF

Beckley, WV

#4 Sep 10, 2010
FOR SURE NEW COACH
Puzzled 2

Lerona, WV

#5 Sep 10, 2010
Go Herd!
1 post removed
haha

Beckley, WV

#7 Sep 10, 2010
Puzzled 2 wrote:
Go Herd!
The HERD almost pulled it out but choked... WAY TO COME BACK WVU
Been there

Beckley, WV

#8 Sep 10, 2010
I happen to think Stew coached an awesome 4th quarter. The problem tonight was the offensive line not the coaching. But really, it's people like you who will jump back on the wagon with a few good wins. So stop complaining until you see how the season plays out.
1 post removed
Ol man Stew

Rupert, WV

#10 Sep 11, 2010
Well go figure alway's has to bout' ol' man Stew.If yall know anything bout' Mountaineer football then I guess you know that last night when the herd's bout' took the game had nothing to do with needing a "new" coach.When your playing a team "Marshall" that has a formerly staff of the WVU football team "Doc Holliday" that know's bout' all of the WVU's play's ....yea it makes it tough ya think ?? Goooooo Mountaineer's
True Blue WVU

Lubbock, TX

#11 Sep 11, 2010
Puzzled 2 wrote:
Go Herd!
How did that work out for you?
Joe

United States

#12 Sep 11, 2010
Screw WVU there going down. It's not the coaches fault that the offense totally sucks.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 Sep 11, 2010
Ol man Stew wrote:
Well go figure alway's has to bout' ol' man Stew.If yall know anything bout' Mountaineer football then I guess you know that last night when the herd's bout' took the game had nothing to do with needing a "new" coach.When your playing a team "Marshall" that has a formerly staff of the WVU football team "Doc Holliday" that know's bout' all of the WVU's play's ....yea it makes it tough ya think ?? Goooooo Mountaineer's
So, you're saying Doc Holliday caused the Mountainqueers to repeated fumble and turnover the ball?

That's what I thought.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 Sep 11, 2010
repeatedly* sorry.
jed

Beckley, WV

#15 Sep 11, 2010
i am a mountaineer fan.but its gonna be a long season when they start playing quality teams.
Been there

Beckley, WV

#16 Sep 11, 2010
Pumped to wake up to the usual bull, I agree though... after all those missed blocks Stew had, hell yes fire him! Did you see the arm tackles he threw? Done! The phantom touchdown, again, how could our coach do that to us? If I see Coach Stew drop one more wide open reception with a whole field to run I am going to scream...yup
True Tiger

Beckley, WV

#17 Sep 11, 2010
Been there wrote:
Pumped to wake up to the usual bull, I agree though... after all those missed blocks Stew had, hell yes fire him! Did you see the arm tackles he threw? Done! The phantom touchdown, again, how could our coach do that to us? If I see Coach Stew drop one more wide open reception with a whole field to run I am going to scream...yup
Well said
Fan

Beckley, WV

#18 Sep 11, 2010
When you get a quailty coach with a quality program you can recruit quality players. As long as he is there its back to DON football. Have a halfass season then play in a halfass bowl. LSU is gonna beat our asses. As for Doc being a former coach I dont think it was a shock how about changing a few things. Or just give the ball to Devine every play they will never see that coming.
graduated 35 years ago

Princeton, WV

#19 Sep 11, 2010
I like Coach Stu. He is very committed to the program and he is a TRUE West Virginian. GO 'EERS!
Ryan

Charleston, WV

#20 Dec 30, 2014
Dana needs to go has not showed anything in four years. WVU needs a coach !!!!
1 post removed
bulk

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Dec 31, 2014
Bring back Rich-Rod!
slick

United States

#23 Jan 2, 2015
haha wrote:
<quoted text>The HERD almost pulled it out but choked... WAY TO COME BACK WVU
Go herd. 13-1real champaigns

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 7 min janeebee 62,812
Stupid Rednecks And Their POS Trucks 4 hr Redneck tough 10
White Sticky Stuff Found In Public Restrooms 4 hr Horus 2
just gonna leave this right here 5 hr Slingblade 12
band called transit times (Jul '10) 6 hr approved 194
Damn cats 7 hr Johnny 14
No Personality 10 hr Brother Leonard R... 13

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance