Princeton Police Negotiations

Princeton Police Negotiations

Posted in the Princeton Forum

MoldyMan

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2014
Demands thus far include;

They want the County Police to respond slower to calls and stop making them look bad.

Free counseling therapy for life after reporting to Matt.

Matt and Patty to open another bar,and put the Buckstank out of business so they have even less to watch in town. sorry bro it was a funny joke.

All the SS#s from JSMs family to distribute to the public.

A Rolls Royce for the Chief to drive around town and look onto the little people.

They want the library and any funds used to educate the youth halted immediately. That money should be spent on bullets for machine guns to immediate any hs kids walking down the street.

I will keep everyone informed as the negotiations continue. LOL
MoldyMan

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2014
INTIMIDATE hs kids. LOL
Disgusted with Princeton

Miami, FL

#3 Feb 5, 2014
I heard they wanted their own personal assistants(they don't like Cheryl)

Pedicures weekly.

And 2 day work weeks.

And you Garro and Kallenbach and Mosloff will these things to them.
WALNUTS

Union, NJ

#5 Feb 7, 2014
Do these idiots still dive up and down the downtown 3 blocks stretch 100 times per hour?

And follow everyone out of tn for 3 miles?

With cops like these. Just put up big signs that Princeton doesnt want any vistors.
Disgusted with Princeton

Miami, FL

#6 Feb 13, 2014
WALNUTS wrote:
Do these idiots still dive up and down the downtown 3 blocks stretch 100 times per hour?
And follow everyone out of tn for 3 miles?
With cops like these. Just put up big signs that Princeton doesnt want any vistors.
There used to be a drinking game in one of the bars on how many the cops would drive up and down Water St.

It is really that bad. They have nothing to do!!!!
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#7 Feb 13, 2014
lmao! They should get a drone, so that when they talk about my personal life on here, they can at least be accurate.

Private cemetery area...Rolls Royce....drinking game at the bar? haha, dying of laughter
Negotiator

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 17, 2014
If Howdy Doody and Sadistic Prison Guard aka our elected council are in charge....then we can rest assured that they wlll be paid more to do less!

Is it true the cops are also asking for golf memberships and personal bodyguards? Heard they want protection from JSM?
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#9 Feb 18, 2014
LOL!

Do they really dislike Cheryl? Why, because she's not a bit(h?(well, as far as I know, she's not)
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#10 Feb 18, 2014
They already have 2 day works weeks, fairly often. I'm not even kidding! Many times it's less than that even. Like I said before, their supposed "work hours" should be investigated.

I swear...so many times I called for police reports and they'd say "Matts on his days off for the next few weeks."

And, that was several times in the SAME year!

What the h are "days off" anyway...why not say he's on an extended vacation?!
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#11 Feb 18, 2014
anyway...that's out of control! What can we actually DO about this?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cute Fat Wisconsin Chicks (Jun '13) 10 min Roddy McCorley 45
What JSM stands for 8 hr Roddy McCorley 16
"judge' Slate must go Thu JSM wins 4
People *still* HEAR when "crazies" talk to them... May 25 14 men in Derry 4
Mark Slate, Andrew Christenson, Lud Wurtz, Scot... May 24 SAORISE 1
News Hearing Set for Murder Suspect May 24 SAORISE 1
Child Abduction by Police May 15 SAORISE 1

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance