cop attacks anti-police-corruption bl...

cop attacks anti-police-corruption blogger

Posted in the Princeton Forum

lol

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 21, 2014
jsm wrote:
http://thefreethoughtproject.c om/ex-cop-dies-attacking-polic e-corruption-bloggers-hot-dog- stand/
It's too bad he died, jail would have been better.
This is the same mentality of Princeton cops and former prison guard, Patti Garro.
Sad that cops or anyone can't intelligently debate and verbally disagree without resorting to violence or threats of violence.

In person cops can be abusive and then cover for each other and lie on reports. But thankfully cameras actually expose lies and brutality.

There are countless examples where cameras exposed the truth. I often think about those Fond du Lac cops a few years ago that beat the snot out of that mentally disabled guy for no reason. But I was happy that another officer told the truth because she just couldn't stand it anymore.

The wrong cops are a huge liability for a city.
lol

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 21, 2014
Police are a liability. Bad police are a huge liabilty. Does everyone understand that taxpayers pay for insurance and premium increases when police are out of line?

Read the comments of this interesting but sad story about police brutality. Many of the comments posted are people that really get that the taxpayers end up paying for bad police!

http://politix.topix.com/story/11654-watch-78...

I have said it many times that I worry that Princeton will have an episode just like this story at some time in the near future.
Disgusted with Princeton

Miami, FL

#4 Apr 22, 2014
lol wrote:
Police are a liability. Bad police are a huge liabilty. Does everyone understand that taxpayers pay for insurance and premium increases when police are out of line?
Read the comments of this interesting but sad story about police brutality. Many of the comments posted are people that really get that the taxpayers end up paying for bad police!
http://politix.topix.com/story/11654-watch-78...
I have said it many times that I worry that Princeton will have an episode just like this story at some time in the near future.
The story you posted really made me sad. Cops really get drunk on power and brutality.

I hope that those cops spend a few years in prison with some truly bad dudes .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JSM outgrown Princeton 4 hr EyeForAnEye 3
Zippy the Pinhead is GAMER! JSM sooooo proud! (Sep '16) 12 hr PHPD 14
ccap LIES, AGAIN! Jan 15 WeOutHere 1
Illegal Immigrants in Ripon?? (Aug '09) Jan 2 RNM090201 122
Heros in Princeton (Jul '10) Dec 31 jsm 33
Skate Park? Nov '17 jsm 10
MsGreen Lake County Nov '17 JSM Fan 4

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance