Police have your social security numb...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JessicaSuzanne

Wautoma, WI

#21 Jan 14, 2014
How odd that you accuse me of slander...being a liar, and that you say it takes 3x's as long to get police reports now. That's not commonly known info, nor is the term LE for Law Enforcement. I read news all the time on the internet and there's always a ton of it talking about how a cop did something horrible and illegal..I have NOT ONCE seen cops referred to as LE in the media. That's not a term that's ever been used on here either.

and, you talk about a Republican lie about Obama then talk like you're some anarchist. whatever...rolling my eyes at how dumb you are.

For everyone else reading this... I did recently request police reports for a few reasons, one to file a complaint. I'll have to consult my cellphone to find out how long ago I requested those reports. Yep... There are a number of ways to find out who is writing stuff on the internet...one is reading-READING and reading between the lines of what they talk about.
JessicaSuzanne

Wautoma, WI

#22 Jan 14, 2014
You're like the killer from Scary Movie who's hiding behind the couch with his feet sticking out. Now go away or you're really going to piss me off even worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Mon Truth 11
In loving memory of Konerak Sinthasomphone (May '11) Mon CaACO 14
Population 960 (Jul '11) May 1 JSM Republican 7
criminal charges Hoerig and Schrader Apr 27 Captain Kangaroo 21
Poll Should Princeton Reduce the Police Force ? (Aug '10) Apr 18 Bad officers 37
Lake Zurich Apr 18 Bad officers 6
Bargenquasts n Moffits in Illinois Apr 16 Bad officers 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages