Princeton Police seemingly want a sec...

Princeton Police seemingly want a secretary

Posted in the Princeton Forum

Wautoma, WI

#1 Feb 22, 2014
They've complained to me about not having a secretary repeatedly when I've had to chase them down for police reports that are vital to a court case I have going on.

Just today I talked to Matt Bargenquast and he said he was on his "days off" for the last week, big surprise there! Those "days off" should be called what they really are, VACATION!(not to mention, their "days off" are usually waaaay longer than a week)

He had the nerve to complain that he doesn't have a secretary and is trying to catch up because he's been gone a week and if he had a secretary he wouldn't have this problem, lol! You don't need a secretary, need to stop taking several, or more, vacations a year. Idiot.

Who the H would this secretary be anyway? The secretary wouldn't possibly have the same last name as one of them, or be related to them...would they? No way, not in Princeton. LOL

How 'bout I be the secretary? I'm more than qualified. I was a legal secretary at the largest law office of public defenders in Milwaukee. I come with great references, too! lmao

(Also, I don't think they like dispatch in Green Lake to know how many vacays they take. They don't give Green Lake dispatch their schedules, it would probably cause contempt against them from other officers, who actually DO work full-time.)

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 23, 2014
Would love to see someone like JSM as the secretary and reporting on all the nonsense that takes place!

You should apply and watch them pick someone with less credentials.
My guess is that cheryl is sick of the nonsense and wants nothing to do with the police department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cute Fat Wisconsin Chicks (Jun '13) Sat Love em plump 14
Poll Should Princeton Reduce the Police Force ? (Aug '10) Sep 28 jsm 28
Princeton Police - Time to Go. Sep 24 jsm 1
Scott Walker, how you like him now? Sep 16 goyim 3
Review: Wetzel's Auto Repair Aug '15 John W 1
The internet is a GREAT invention! (Jan '15) Aug '15 goyim 2
Our Town of Princeton (Mar '15) Jul '15 goyim 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages