Green Lake County STILL not allowing ...

Green Lake County STILL not allowing same-sex marriage

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#1 Jun 9, 2014
As of now federal judges have deemed the ban on same-sex marriages unconstitutional...TWICE. Green Lake County courthouse is STILL not issuing same-sex marriage licenses. I hope you all enjoy living in the land of law-breaking, BIGOTS.
Mr Know it all

Madison, WI

#2 Jun 9, 2014
jsm wrote:
As of now federal judges have deemed the ban on same-sex marriages unconstitutional...TWICE. Green Lake County courthouse is STILL not issuing same-sex marriage licenses. I hope you all enjoy living in the land of law-breaking, BIGOTS.
Well there you go again. Shooting off your mouth without knowing the facts. Just because a federal judge rules something unconstitutional, doesn't mean that instantly all the rules change. Milwaukee County and Dane County have started issuing marriage licences but that isn't necessarily legal. If your mind will think back to when a federal judge ruled that the nation wide speed limit of 55 was unconstitutional because of the feds blackmailing with highway funds, the speed limits didn't instantly go back to 60 during the day and 55 at night like Wisconsin had prior to the unconstitutional law was imposed. Do you just post you short mindedness on here to get a rise out of people? Are you THAT lonely? You should maybe find a hobby that doesn't involve knowledge because that doesn't seem to be your strong suit..
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#3 Jun 10, 2014
I know Milwaukee and Dane County are the most educated counties in this state, so the cave people of Green Lake should just follow whatever they're doing without question.

Why aren't you upset about this? Because you're a homophobic bigot, that's why. So, this fits your backwards beliefs just fine.

What the hell do speed limits have to do with equal rights for human beings? Nothing. What a dumbass analogy.

And, I didn't know writing on the internet means someone's lonely. I'm surrounded by people 24/7, but you can keep dreaming about me and wishing I was like you...it's not like I can stop you. but, ewww.

Maybe you should find a hobby....one that doesn't involve sneaking up on dumb animals, then shooting them....so that you can feel like a tough guy.
Outraged

United States

#4 Jun 10, 2014
jsm wrote:
I know Milwaukee and Dane County are the most educated counties in this state, so the cave people of Green Lake should just follow whatever they're doing without question.
Why aren't you upset about this? Because you're a homophobic bigot, that's why. So, this fits your backwards beliefs just fine.
What the hell do speed limits have to do with equal rights for human beings? Nothing. What a dumbass analogy.
And, I didn't know writing on the internet means someone's lonely. I'm surrounded by people 24/7, but you can keep dreaming about me and wishing I was like you...it's not like I can stop you. but, ewww.
Maybe you should find a hobby....one that doesn't involve sneaking up on dumb animals, then shooting them....so that you can feel like a tough guy.
Jsm are you that bible thumping preacher always quoting bible verses.
Do you know what the bible says about homosexuality?
Are you a Christian and bleeding heart liberal only when it is convenient?
You pick and choose when you think the bible is correct. Wow the arrogance!
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#5 Jun 10, 2014
I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ (unlike republicans). He said nothing of homosexuality... He was very clear however on his contempt of rich people, and the fact that they're all going to hell. I'm a Christian Deist anyway, so I don't necessarily believe everything in the bible, unless it makes common sense...and quite a bit of it doesn't. It was written and re-written a billion times, and it's inconsistent on the issue of homosexuality anyway.
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#6 Jun 10, 2014
and, no...I never quote the bible. I posted an essay, that wasn't written by me....to try and help all you understand the errors in your thinking, and that you can't be a republican and Christian at the same time. Please go back and read it until you understand it.
Outraged

United States

#7 Jun 10, 2014
jsm wrote:
I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ (unlike republicans). He said nothing of homosexuality... He was very clear however on his contempt of rich people, and the fact that they're all going to hell. I'm a Christian Deist anyway, so I don't necessarily believe everything in the bible, unless it makes common sense...and quite a bit of it doesn't. It was written and re-written a billion times, and it's inconsistent on the issue of homosexuality anyway.
Idiot that is what I just said you pick and choose what you like in the Bible. And you are the judge of what is correct and not correct??? This just gets funnier and funnier.

But you fail to understand that each time you point out faults and inconsistencies with the Bible....you make the Bible an unreliable authority on any subject! But you still post a ton of Bible passages as the authority on a subject.

BTW Jesus was also very clear on his contempt for Government and woud never have embraced socialism. In communist and socalist countries religion is discouraged! Faith is supposed to be in politicians to create laws to take care of the people. Faith in God and indviduals to do the right thing has no place in socialism.
Outraged

United States

#8 Jun 10, 2014
JSM is so dumb.

Because it is not in the Bible does not mean Jesus didnt comment on homosexualty or that we cant figure out what he thought based on his comments about marriage.And he was very clear that marriage is between man and woman.

Jesus is not quoted in the Bible about rape or beastiality....but we know what he thought.

http://thecripplegate.com/is-it-true-that-jes...

For the record I am fine with same sex marriage. But I am not fine with JSM mipresenting the Bible and trying to sell us on her mix match belief system and outright lies!
Outraged

United States

#9 Jun 10, 2014
OF course some do think Jesus addressed homosexuality spefically.
Read this.

The Lord Jesus did indeed address homosexuality, in Matthew 15:19-20, " For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man." All these defiling acts come from within. He tells us what defiles, makes unclean; in speaking of fornications, the Lord Jesus covers all sexual sin. Fornication is from the Greek word πορ νει ́α and translates 'porneia'. Thayer's Greek definitions defines this word as ' illicit sexual intercourse, adultery, fornication, homosexuality, lesbianism, intercourse with animals etc.' By pointing to fornications as acts that defile, He is indeed saying homosexuality defiles a person, makes them unclean. What happens to those that defile themselves?
"And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life." Revelation 21:27
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#10 Jul 10, 2014
Well "Mr. Know Nothing," it's over a month later and *according to the most recent news available*....Green Lake County is one of the few WI counties left that are NOT allowing gay marriage.

"outraged"....yeah, you really sound like you agree with gay marriage.

Are you two, tap-dancing Uncle Toms going to rise to your duty as American citizens and go picket The Green Lake Courthouse?

Or do anything AT ALL to draw attention to this injustice?

If you 2 were any kind of human beings with actual morals, this would upset you both, tremendously.
the truth

United States

#11 Jul 10, 2014
jsm wrote:
Well "Mr. Know Nothing," it's over a month later and *according to the most recent news available*....Green Lake County is one of the few WI counties left that are NOT allowing gay marriage.
"outraged"....yeah, you really sound like you agree with gay marriage.
Are you two, tap-dancing Uncle Toms going to rise to your duty as American citizens and go picket The Green Lake Courthouse?
Or do anything AT ALL to draw attention to this injustice?
If you 2 were any kind of human beings with actual morals, this would upset you both, tremendously.
You are upset because men prefer blondes like Stacey.
So you are now looking to marry women.
Game over hahaha
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#12 Jul 10, 2014
No, I just hate injustice and inequality is all. Not that you'd understand such a concept.

And, how many times do I have to tell you that if I wanted to become blonde, I would? You obviously aren't aware that someone invented a way to change hair color...loooonnnnnng ago! You are beyond DENSE.
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#13 Jul 10, 2014
p.s. I can judge other women, because I'm not a homophobe, like you two are. And If I were gay, she would not be my type. AT ALL.
Gay Rights Activist

United States

#14 Jul 10, 2014
But JSM all the signs point to your being a lesbian!
Think about it.

You are a cancer survivor but you have never encouraged anyone to donate or march.....

You have a learning disability but you never talk about March of Dimes or head start programs and how they need support....

You claim you saw child abuse and yet you have never mentioned any programs/causes....

Your two favorite things to talk about are Lesbian Rights and Patty Garro

What debate is needed here?
For Real

Oshkosh, WI

#15 Jul 10, 2014
JSM....do you believe in all rights.....for everyone? Do you believe that the rights that people have enjoyed for years should be taken away for any reason?....just curious
For Real

Oshkosh, WI

#16 Jul 10, 2014
JSM....in 2006, 59% of Wisconsn voters decided to ban gay marriage. Should we also take the right to vote away from everyone?....or just the voters that disagree with your view?
Disgusted with Princeton

Miami, FL

#17 Jul 11, 2014
For Real wrote:
JSM....in 2006, 59% of Wisconsn voters decided to ban gay marriage. Should we also take the right to vote away from everyone?....or just the voters that disagree with your view?
2006 was a long time ago...maybe the people want something different today?

I don't know and frankly I do think there are more important things we should be focused on.

I like JSM but I agree with the post that made fun of her because she is a cancer survivor and THIS is her biggest concern?

There are budget crisises, child abuse, massive police and politician corruption, term limit issues......and JSM thinks same sex marriage is the top priority?

Funny thing is that JSM brags about communist/socialist thinking.....do she have a clue how they Gay Community is treated in Russia and China?
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#18 Jul 11, 2014
Yes, I believe in all rights, for everyone, within reason. There's that saying that goes "your rights end, where mine begin," and I agree with that statement. So, if what a person views as their rights, if those rights harm another, then that's a problem.

Hell, I even agree with gun rights, although I don't like guns. SDF and his million identities will call me a hypocrite for that because that's not a typical liberal viewpoint.(He's just sooo peeved that I'm happy about The PPD keeping Stacey away from me now. As if I'm supposed to hold a grudge against them for the rest of my life, when I think they're doing what's right now. Right, SDF?)

According to numerous recent polls, more than half of Wisconsinites agree gay marriage should be legal now. Here's one of them; http://wsau.com/news/articles/2013/oct/30/pol...

I don't think what Green Lake is doing is good for it's image, as a county.
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#19 Jul 11, 2014
Disgusted with Princeton wrote:
<quoted text>
2006 was a long time ago...maybe the people want something different today?
I don't know and frankly I do think there are more important things we should be focused on.
I like JSM but I agree with the post that made fun of her because she is a cancer survivor and THIS is her biggest concern?
There are budget crisises, child abuse, massive police and politician corruption, term limit issues......and JSM thinks same sex marriage is the top priority?
Funny thing is that JSM brags about communist/socialist thinking.....do she have a clue how they Gay Community is treated in Russia and China?
SDF, if you would like to continue to act respectfully I will explain my reasoning to you later.
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#20 Jul 11, 2014
Actually, I have a few minutes now to address some of what you said.

While I had cancer I learned there were Dr.s and clinics, such as The Gerson Institute, that mainly used simple, NON-PAINFUL, inexpensive, alternative therapies to cure cancer and had remarkable success, with most patients having no reoccurance of cancer. The FDA constantly attacks such places, because profits are more important than people and cancer is a multi-billion dollar industry. If people want to donate to cancer causes, that's great, but The American Cancer Society is NOT one of them.

Coincidently, I was in chemo with a woman whose husband left her and she had been a housewife her entire life, so she went to work at Walmart. Her Walmart insurance left her in severe financial crisis, while she should have been worried about her health. The ACS didn't step in, Walmart didn't step in and help her, her daughter raised funds for her by having huge rummage sales. She has cancer again because of the ineffective treatments that are offered to most cancer patients.

And, I'm not blind to political or police corruption. I don't happen to know of anything wrong that the PPD is currently doing. I was infuriated yesterday to learn about the Kelly Thomas verdict.

I absolutely don't agree with China or Russia, and I'm not a huge commie or actually even a socialist....when it comes down to it. BUT, the so-called "capitalism" we have in this country is NOT the capitalism of 50 years ago. It's class-warfare now. And, WE are all on the receiving end of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"judge" Slate the clown! Sep 17 jsm 3
was JSM a Model (Nov '16) Sep 17 jsm 38
Review: Extreme Auto Body & Towing (Jul '12) Sep 17 Crooked Business 8
Fun Facts Art Farkelturd Sep 12 jsm 19
Matt Bargenquast's FINAL warning! Sep 3 JSM Rocks 20
Cute Fat Wisconsin Chicks (Jun '13) Aug '17 JSM Fan 91
Heros in Princeton (Jul '10) Aug '17 jsm 21

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages