EBOLA, good old-fashioned American fe...

EBOLA, good old-fashioned American fear mongering

Posted in the Princeton Forum

jsm

Wautoma, WI

#1 Aug 2, 2014
All this garbage in the news about Ebola is just to hype up sales for Ebola vaccines, if you research far enough.... vaccines are rumored to start in September, coincidentally after "Ebola August." I think they've already started.

If you want to worry about Ebola, however....now is a great time to invest in the company manufacturing the vaccines.

(Not to mention, if we're all in fear of Ebola...we're not paying attention to Israel killing innocent Palestinians. It's a smoke screen!)
the Truth

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 3, 2014
jsm wrote:
All this garbage in the news about Ebola is just to hype up sales for Ebola vaccines, if you research far enough.... vaccines are rumored to start in September, coincidentally after "Ebola August." I think they've already started.
If you want to worry about Ebola, however....now is a great time to invest in the company manufacturing the vaccines.
(Not to mention, if we're all in fear of Ebola...we're not paying attention to Israel killing innocent Palestinians. It's a smoke screen!)
Why dont you quote the great leftist Bill Maher on what Israel is doing.
You are an uninformed nutjob!
the Truth

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2014
But we can agree with JSM that Obama and his Dumbocrats are masters of smoke screen politics.

Fortunately he is not fooling anyone and his approval ratings are reaching all time lows.

Blacks,jews and unemployed are all predominantly Dumbocrat. So we understand why Obama wants to divert from what is going on in Isreal.
southsider4lifeY O

Wautoma, WI

#4 Aug 3, 2014
Unemployment is far more prevalent amongst republicans and in red states, we already went over this. It's a fact, just face it, and move along to your next lie. You're uninformed and have no nuts or a job.

But, why can't you ever stay on topic for once?. Everything you say is drivel and has nothing to do with anything.

Back to smoke screens....look up the word 'fallacies', the different types of them, and see if you can identify the ones you're constantly guilty of using.
the Truth

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 5, 2014
Yo yo. i b chillin not illin. I dont want 2b a parent. I want 2 by kids best friend and act like a teenager and slander and libel everyone I can.
Yo yo.
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#6 Aug 5, 2014
Finally you're telling the truth about yourself. WORD!

I'm not going to say who I heard certain things from.... no matter how angry you get, because then you'd be the happiest drama queen on earth.
Disgusted with Princeton

Miami, FL

#7 Aug 6, 2014
jsm wrote:
This is nonsense. Ebola is a serious concern like AIDS or any other potential epidemic that we need to educate ourselves on.

I don't know what you are thinking JSM?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cute Fat Wisconsin Chicks (Jun '13) 1 hr Art Farkelberg 90
Matt Bargenquast's FINAL warning! 6 hr jsm 7
Heros in Princeton (Jul '10) Aug 14 jsm 21
Andrew Christenson may as well be a child molestor Aug 14 jsm 2
those "anonymous" shiite-talking "cops" (Dec '16) Aug 10 JSM Fan 11
was JSM a Model (Nov '16) Aug 7 jsm 31
Fun Facts Art Farkelturd Aug 3 Jimmy 4

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance