Should Women be Prison Guards?

Should Women be Prison Guards?

Posted in the Princeton Forum

Princeton Sucks

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 11, 2013
We have all sat in a Princeton bar where Patty Garro has been the bartender and listened to her talk tough about being a prison guard.We all roll our eyes and laugh that she considers herself a tough guy. We wish she would spend the same amout of energy being a councilperson as she does trying to convince us of her toughness.

But given that Wisconsin has such poor standards of conditioning for all guards ....should women be in this job at all?

Look at this video;



Notice that only the man guard subdues the prisoner. The women just scatter as the other female guard is knocked out.

IMO this is not safe for our women. They deserve better.
Really

Fond Du Lac, WI

#2 Nov 13, 2013
Princeton Sucks wrote:
We have all sat in a Princeton bar where Patty Garro has been the bartender and listened to her talk tough about being a prison guard.We all roll our eyes and laugh that she considers herself a tough guy. We wish she would spend the same amout of energy being a councilperson as she does trying to convince us of her toughness.
But given that Wisconsin has such poor standards of conditioning for all guards ....should women be in this job at all?
Look at this video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OzXqaTUfN-QXX
Notice that only the man guard subdues the prisoner. The women just scatter as the other female guard is knocked out.
IMO this is not safe for our women. They deserve better.
I think you have a touch of OCD-IG (obsessive compulsive disorder-involving Garro) IMHO....you need help.
Princeton Sucks

Detroit, MI

#3 Nov 14, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have a touch of OCD-IG (obsessive compulsive disorder-involving Garro) IMHO....you need help.
Says the dumbarse that follows me around and obsesses over everything I post!

Too funny.

Now complain that I don't give my name while you post anonymously to complete the thread.LMAO

The only thing I obsess about is making sure your mother doesn't roll her fat body on top of me while we do the nasty.
Really

Fond Du Lac, WI

#4 Nov 16, 2013
Princeton Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the dumbarse that follows me around and obsesses over everything I post!
Too funny.
Now complain that I don't give my name while you post anonymously to complete the thread.LMAO
The only thing I obsess about is making sure your mother doesn't roll her fat body on top of me while we do the nasty.
Good thing you're careful, she is quite large.
princeton sucks

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing you're careful, she is quite large.
We can finally agree on something.
Really I always felt bad that you are a bastard. Your mom and I discussed my raising you at one time and I regret that I didnt help more.
Maybe if I did raise you....then you wouldnt be so messed up.
Get over your obssession with Princeton cops. Get out of our small town and gain a point of reference and then you will understand there are much better cops and leaders out there.
Good luck.
Princeton Sucks Sucks

Lake Zurich, IL

#6 Nov 18, 2013
Hey princeton sucks, its your big cop daddy. Come here you little sucker, your daddy cop is going to abuse you again, you little twerp cop hater. I'm gonna give it to you hard this time you little girl.
princeton sucks

Darby, PA

#7 Nov 19, 2013
Princeton Sucks Sucks wrote:
Hey princeton sucks, its your big cop daddy. Come here you little sucker, your daddy cop is going to abuse you again, you little twerp cop hater. I'm gonna give it to you hard this time you little girl.
Ok so you are a cop supporter and claim to be a rapist pedaphile at the same time?!?! Brilliant.

You must be related to Really.lmao
Princeton Sucks Sucks

Lake Zurich, IL

#8 Nov 19, 2013
Yes I'm your daddy cop who has abused you your whole life you little sniffling wimp. And I'm going abuse you again. You are a pathetic loser, sitting at your computer typing away, no life, just taking shots at the locals while you peeer throught eh slats in the aluminum foil you put up in your windows.
Princeton Sucks

East Hartford, CT

#9 Nov 19, 2013
Princeton Sucks Sucks wrote:
Yes I'm your daddy cop who has abused you your whole life you little sniffling wimp. And I'm going abuse you again. You are a pathetic loser, sitting at your computer typing away, no life, just taking shots at the locals while you peeer throught eh slats in the aluminum foil you put up in your windows.
You have serious parental issues. Get help for your mental problems. Move out of your parents house and finally grow up,loser!
Disgusted with Princeton

Miami, FL

#10 Nov 20, 2013
Princeton Sucks Sucks wrote:
Yes I'm your daddy cop who has abused you your whole life you little sniffling wimp. And I'm going abuse you again. You are a pathetic loser, sitting at your computer typing away, no life, just taking shots at the locals while you peeer throught eh slats in the aluminum foil you put up in your windows.
Very creepy! Look out Princeton Sucks it sound like you have a creepy stalker!
exFed

Wautoma, WI

#11 Nov 25, 2013
another disgusting pig posting about horrific abuse, and thinking it's funny...

What's funny is when a cop gets killed, now THAT is what I call funny.

Back to the original topic..yes, women should of course be prison guards, in women's prisons. Why keep women out of a fairly decent paying job that only requires 6 weeks of training?...and males should stay in male prisons. It's not fair that all of the decent dumb-people jobs, like cops and prison guards, go to men just because they're taller.

Disgusted with Princeton

Miami, FL

#12 Nov 27, 2013
To answer the question if women should be prison guards? Answer = NO!

Unless it is an all womens prison. This video clearly answers why they should not be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
was JSM a Model (Nov '16) 1 hr south side for life 33
Fun Facts Art Farkelturd 1 hr south side for life 7
Matt Bargenquast's FINAL warning! 2 hr south side for life 12
Cute Fat Wisconsin Chicks (Jun '13) 12 hr JSM Fan 91
Heros in Princeton (Jul '10) Aug 14 jsm 21
Andrew Christenson may as well be a child molestor Aug 14 jsm 2
those "anonymous" shiite-talking "cops" (Dec '16) Aug 10 JSM Fan 11

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages