It's called The American Dream, becau...

It's called The American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.

Posted in the Princeton Forum

jsm_notfallingfo rit

Wautoma, WI

#1 Aug 24, 2014
the Truth

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 31, 2014
jsm_notfallingforit wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =acLW1vFO-2QXX
JSM is soo dumb and impressionable she laps this nonsense up.

George Carlin was very funny and intelligent IMO. But he started as a straight laced button down suit performer with a comedy partner. Very tame material and very poor. So he changed his whole act. Agressive poor v. rich people, anti government type stuff and soon after he was making millions and flying jets to gigs. He was the very rich guy that he described in his act. He was making alot more money than the average wall street broker that he complained about owning us.

Of course , I believe that JSM was attracted to Carlin because of his fond talk about drugs. Those same drugs caused Carlin a heart attack by age 40 and several more throughout his life. His last years were actually spent in and out of drug rehab.

Carlin was a funny,clever and very rich guy. But he was not some champion of the people that fought and beat corruption.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
was JSM a Model (Nov '16) 2 hr Dr Saul Jimowitz 39
Cute Fat Wisconsin Chicks (Jun '13) 3 hr Art Farkelberg 92
"judge" Slate the clown! Sep 17 jsm 3
Review: Extreme Auto Body & Towing (Jul '12) Sep 17 Crooked Business 8
Fun Facts Art Farkelturd Sep 12 jsm 19
Matt Bargenquast's FINAL warning! Sep 3 JSM Rocks 20
Heros in Princeton (Jul '10) Aug '17 jsm 21

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance