The robbery at The Antique Mall-in pl...

The robbery at The Antique Mall-in plain view of The Police Dept.

Posted in the Princeton Forum

jsm

Wautoma, WI

#1 Apr 3, 2014
What an embarrassment THAT is. I think this puts the argument to rest that 3 full-time, and many part-time officers, in Princeton are keeping the city safe.

Seriously, a person doesn't even have to squint to look at The PPD from The Antique Mall! The robber went in and out the FRONT door.

Whoever it was probably sat in there and watched a few movies and ordered pizza. wth!?
Evil Personified

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Apr 3, 2014
Yes, how ridiculous. Cannot ever justify all these police and this happens. City council, get you heads out of your....... Stop this waste of money.
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#3 Apr 3, 2014
Exactly!

...but, I'd like to see them try to explain their way out of this one.

They really don't care about Princeton's citizens, or business owners..AT ALL.
lol

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 5, 2014
Did somebody really rob the antique mall across from the cops station?!?!

Let me guess....they tricked Barney...uhhhmmm I mean Matt Bargenuast into loading the stolen goods in a truck for them?!?!

I mean it is funny and sad at the same time!

Now Matt will post the crime on the Green Lake County Crimestoppers and hope and pray that someone other than himself can solve the case. LOL
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#5 Apr 5, 2014
YES! The Princeton Times is not a great newspaper, but you should read it anyway...you will be astounded.

Matt helping them load a truck? haha!

He is asking for assistance in helping solve the crime. Someone should call 1800GETTHEM and tell them the suspect is a person who knows the Princeton Cops are stupid.
lol

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 5, 2014
jsm wrote:
YES! The Princeton Times is not a great newspaper, but you should read it anyway...you will be astounded.
Matt helping them load a truck? haha!
He is asking for assistance in helping solve the crime. Someone should call 1800GETTHEM and tell them the suspect is a person who knows the Princeton Cops are stupid.
A suspect that knows the Princeton Cops are stupid? Uhhmmm that would be everybody except our Princeton Council! They are they the only people that believe in this police department because they could care less about what the voters think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie Sanders dumps JSM claiming psychological... Mon IRA NAZI 2
Bernie Sanders dating JSM in Princeton Mon Shut Up 32
Princeton Cops are friends with DRUG DEALERS Aug 12 Shut Up 3
In memory of athonwy Chiron Snowdon (Jul '08) Aug 7 Tanya 3
Koo koo Jul 30 Gamer 1
Bernie Sanders=pervert Jew warmonger Jul 26 JewPassIhaveOne 26
Mayor Charlie Wielgosh says he's NOT Matt's boss Jul 24 Gamer 4

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance