Dont Allow Police to Bully!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Princeton Sucks

Warwick, RI

#21 Dec 10, 2013
nah wrote:
Furthermore, he's trying to convince people, and perhaps himself even, that this website is insignificant...when in fact it was a tool that almost led to the outsourcing of the PPD in the past.
The cops in Princeton will be outsourced. It is just a matter of time. The sad thing is that it will only happen when the city has shrunk to 500 people and taxes are raised again. Then finally the few people left will say enough!

I have two neighbors with houses for sale and mine will be next. Too many inbred idiots in charge.
Garro will see the library and school and every decent business in the downtown close down and she will still be acting like she did something good for the City.
nah

Wautoma, WI

#22 Dec 10, 2013
I would like to know what the REAL population of Princeton is.

My house may be for sale soon, also. The problem with selling is it typically requires a buyer, lol...meaning property taxes will still be paid.
Disgusted with Princeton

Miami, FL

#23 Dec 12, 2013
Princeton Sucks Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I own three houses you sad little turd. Why are you frightening of the police? Did a bad policeman do something bad to you? Maybe your daddy. Did he abuse you, you pathetic little creature. Sitting there in your dark little apartment, with bad hygiene, wearing your skid marked underwear, one hand on the keyboard, the other pushing a finger up your nose. You are a sad little toad. Type away while we all laugh at you here...
This is an example of a creepy dude that will be on the news for going postal.

Society begs you to get help. Noone was amused at your fat girl jokes. Now people are just scared that you are very sick in the head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JSM outgrown Princeton 5 hr I love bail 10
Green lake Forum now officially JSM luney rant... (Jul '17) 7 hr CPD 19
News Obituaries received today (Oct '11) Feb 2 Christine martin 2
Zippy the Pinhead is GAMER! JSM sooooo proud! (Sep '16) Jan '18 EyeForAnEye 15
ccap LIES, AGAIN! Jan '18 WeOutHere 1
Illegal Immigrants in Ripon?? (Aug '09) Jan '18 RNM090201 122
Heros in Princeton (Jul '10) Dec '17 jsm 33

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance