Dont Allow Police to Bully!

Posted in the Princeton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Princeton Sucks

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 5, 2013
On the heels of the Miami Football bullying scandal remember to NOT allow police to bully!

Here is a helpful link:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

This should provide insights to why police bully.
Princeton Sucks Sucks

Lake Zurich, IL

#2 Nov 18, 2013
Screw you princeton sucks. You got an issue with police because your daddy was a cop and he did bad things to you to make you the little girls you are. Get a life.
princeton sucks

Marcus Hook, PA

#3 Nov 19, 2013
Princeton Sucks Sucks wrote:
Screw you princeton sucks. You got an issue with police because your daddy was a cop and he did bad things to you to make you the little girls you are. Get a life.
Thank you for bumping the thread loser.
In one moronic paragraph you called cops pedaphiles and insulted half the population on earth. Good job dumbarse.

We eagerly await more of your brain dead posts. NOT!
Princeton Sucks Sucks

Lake Zurich, IL

#4 Nov 19, 2013
Does anyone take you seriously you pathetic creep. You spend all day looking up links to arcane articles about nothing and post it here. Get a life you loser. Nobody cares what you have to say, which is nothing.
Princeton Sucks

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Does anyone take you seriously you pathetic creep. You spend all day looking up links to arcane articles about nothing and post it here. Get a life you loser. Nobody cares what you have to say, which is nothing.
LMAO! "Arcane Articles".....spoken like a true nerd gamer that lives in his parents basement dreaming about unattainable Wisconsin girls. An embarrassment to his parents,,,,this twenty something nerd can't move out of his parents home because he stand on his own. Pathetic.

A fat Wisconsin girl wouldn't give you the time of day. You are too weak. A mommies boy....but even mommy wants you to move out and become a man!
exFed

Wautoma, WI

#6 Nov 25, 2013
Why so offended if "nobody cares" what he's posting?
princeton sucks

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2013
exFed wrote:
Why so offended if "nobody cares" what he's posting?
Actually not so offended. I enjoy exposing this ladies man wannabe.
These are opinion boards and everybody is entitled to an opinion. My opinion about this particular loser just happens to be very negative.
Disgusted with Princeton

Miami, FL

#8 Nov 27, 2013
I don't know if Princeton police actually bully?

That would require work.LOL

I think most people share the understanding that they just don't any any work to do so they try to create drama when it is not necessary.
Princeton Sucks

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 27, 2013
Disgusted with Princeton wrote:
I don't know if Princeton police actually bully?
That would require work.LOL
I think most people share the understanding that they just don't any any work to do so they try to create drama when it is not necessary.
Disagreed. There are countless examples of Princeton Police pushing people around.

The cops know better than to try to intimidate a Mark Judas. But when cops think they can push around someone they do. That's called bullying.

If they think the person is weak or they won't see them again because they are from out of town or they have a grudge.....they bully.

It's that simple. That's why police review committees have been formed. That's why there is turnover. That's why soo many people have negative stories to share.
Princeton Sucks Sucks

Lake Zurich, IL

#10 Dec 2, 2013
Princeton Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! "Arcane Articles".....spoken like a true nerd gamer that lives in his parents basement dreaming about unattainable Wisconsin girls. An embarrassment to his parents,,,,this twenty something nerd can't move out of his parents home because he stand on his own. Pathetic.
A fat Wisconsin girl wouldn't give you the time of day. You are too weak. A mommies boy....but even mommy wants you to move out and become a man!
Sorry I haven't been to this dumb little blog site for a few days. I have a life unlike you, you pathetic little chronic masturbator. Really, don't you realize what a sad little puke you are. Everyone is laughing at you, you sad little clown. What stupid website article did you dredge up now? No doubt another story recounting a mean daddy who horse whipped your sad little ass while you cried like the whimpy turd you are. Princeton Sucks, the modern day 21st century Norman Bates.
princeton sucks

United States

#11 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry I haven't been to this dumb little blog site for a few days. I have a life unlike you, you pathetic little chronic masturbator. Really, don't you realize what a sad little puke you are. Everyone is laughing at you, you sad little clown. What stupid website article did you dredge up now? No doubt another story recounting a mean daddy who horse whipped your sad little ass while you cried like the whimpy turd you are. Princeton Sucks, the modern day 21st century Norman Bates.
Ok creepy weirdo. Keep stalking me from your parents basement.
ewwww

Wautoma, WI

#12 Dec 3, 2013
I just got off the phone with someone who says his buddy got herpes from someone whose last name now starts with a "B"....and I'm not talking about Bates either.

oh man, I reeeeeeeealy know some stuff now. I suggest some ppl shut up or I'm about to let some stories out.
Princeton Sucks Sucks

Lake Zurich, IL

#13 Dec 4, 2013
princeton sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok creepy weirdo. Keep stalking me from your parents basement.
I own three houses you sad little turd. Why are you frightening of the police? Did a bad policeman do something bad to you? Maybe your daddy. Did he abuse you, you pathetic little creature. Sitting there in your dark little apartment, with bad hygiene, wearing your skid marked underwear, one hand on the keyboard, the other pushing a finger up your nose. You are a sad little toad. Type away while we all laugh at you here...
Princeton Sucks

Chicago, IL

#14 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I own three houses you sad little turd. Why are you frightening of the police? Did a bad policeman do something bad to you? Maybe your daddy. Did he abuse you, you pathetic little creature. Sitting there in your dark little apartment, with bad hygiene, wearing your skid marked underwear, one hand on the keyboard, the other pushing a finger up your nose. You are a sad little toad. Type away while we all laugh at you here...
Son, there is a huge difference between your dad owning 3 houses and your sad twenty something ,do nothing self having access to multiple homes!

A child who types "why are you frightening of the police" and not "frightened of the police".....DOESNT OWN 3 HOMES!

You may have 3 crack houses that you squat at.....but you don't own anything.

And what is your intelligent argument again? Police are rapists and sexual predators or they are good?

My advice is for you to put down the crack pipe!
Princeton Suck Sucks

Lake Zurich, IL

#15 Dec 6, 2013
princeton sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually not so offended. I enjoy exposing this ladies man wannabe.
These are opinion boards and everybody is entitled to an opinion. My opinion about this particular loser just happens to be very negative.
Why do you keep talking about ladies man you little twerp? This whole friggin page is a joke, and you're the ring leader. That's the point, but you're too damn stunted in your socialization skills with real people to understand that. There are no women here to begin with much less anyone worth trying to meet. But you don't understand that. I log on here to laugh at you, you personality stunted gnome. And you think I"m here trying to "pick up women." Hilarious. Hang in there little fatboy. You may be stunted in your development, probably in all areas, and its a certainty you have bad hygiene and a KMart wardrobe. But that's why you're so entertaining. Its also fascinating you fixate on abusive authority figures. Absolute certainty you were severely abused in your past. Probably your whole life. Keep typing away and I'll jeep laughing at you.
RIPNelsonMandela

Wautoma, WI

#16 Dec 6, 2013
Your fat chick jokes were funny...this, not so much. What's your problem with someone bringing up the huge issues that are Princeton? Scared or what? btw, just because you're negro-rich by Princeton standards doesn't mean you are rich by our country's standards. I suggest you run for the big K, you're just another ninety-nine percenter like anyone else.(well, according to Mitt Romney..you're part of the 47% and I bet you voted for him *thinking* he wasn't talking about you, haha...but don't worry, we will save you from yourself in the next election ;)

Throughout history anyone who has made a positive difference was "fixated" on abusive authority figures but was abused (and/or assassinated for it). THAT is how progress is made. It's totally UN-AMERICAN to NOT call people out on their wrongs.

My relatives had to pass tests to become citizens, from how you talk you would fail miserably. Go back to school, seriously! Jesus Christ, the amount of "stupid" gives me a migraine.

I'll get down from my soapbox now, but you need to wake the hell up or shut the hell up.
RIPNelsonMandela

Wautoma, WI

#17 Dec 6, 2013
forget it..don't waste any more of your "big money" on education, nobody can teach you common sense
Princeton Sucks

Chicago, IL

#18 Dec 9, 2013
Princeton Suck Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep talking about ladies man you little twerp? This whole friggin page is a joke, and you're the ring leader. That's the point, but you're too damn stunted in your socialization skills with real people to understand that. There are no women here to begin with much less anyone worth trying to meet. But you don't understand that. I log on here to laugh at you, you personality stunted gnome. And you think I"m here trying to "pick up women." Hilarious. Hang in there little fatboy. You may be stunted in your development, probably in all areas, and its a certainty you have bad hygiene and a KMart wardrobe. But that's why you're so entertaining. Its also fascinating you fixate on abusive authority figures. Absolute certainty you were severely abused in your past. Probably your whole life. Keep typing away and I'll jeep laughing at you.
OK "jeep" laughing moron. Everyone knows you are FIB....the same loser that lives in his parents basement and acts like he has done something with his life because his daddy achieved some measure of success.LMAO
nah

Wautoma, WI

#19 Dec 10, 2013
Now that I see this side of "FIB"...I realize it's just Mrstik/OMG again. He's very unhappy with his job because he thinks he's more intelligent than he is. He realizes that with his low threshold for stress, due to his own abusive background, that he's not going to excel in criminal justice. So instead of trying to be more than a small-time, small-town, pee on of a cop...he substitutes his dream career by living vicariously through watching crime dramas...then mimics the psychologists/profilers. And, very poorly...I might add.

This guy's so lacking in self-control that this little bit of public scrutiny of the PPD makes his blood boil so he can't help but to write mean garbage about people. He could never handle being a cop in a real city...he'd probably regress into thumb-sucking and bed-wetting, like a toddler.
nah

Wautoma, WI

#20 Dec 10, 2013
Furthermore, he's trying to convince people, and perhaps himself even, that this website is insignificant...when in fact it was a tool that almost led to the outsourcing of the PPD in the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ripon WI Police Department (Jul '14) May 7 peggy 12
Our Town of Princeton Apr 30 Letstalk2015 17
gelnn oak lumber (Mar '09) Apr '15 ol Joe 3
Cop Tyler Hoerig fears cameras Mar '15 Ryne 1
PPD's finest? Mar '15 Letsralk 2
The cops KNOW Princeton Topix exists. Jan '15 bucknasty 13
Jim Wolff, PLEASE STOP LYING! Jan '15 Reply 3
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE