Is Matt Bargenquast worth 98k to Prin...

Is Matt Bargenquast worth 98k to Princeton?

Created by Princeton Sucks on Dec 25, 2013

216 votes

Click on an option to vote

NO

YES

NO and he should be let go

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#62 Jun 13, 2014
Wait until 5 years from now when WI is filled with private prisons. Judges have already been bribed into putting innocent people into prison to be used as slaves.

http://www.alternet.org/story/151186/has_amer...
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#63 Jun 13, 2014
Outraged wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
This woman doest have a clue. The same cops she hates are probably democrats. and the same hard working business people that start their own businesses that she champions are probably Republicans!
These same small to mid size business owners don't want increased minimum wages and Obamacare. They want to live the American Capitalist dream of starting a business working really hard and enjoying the fruits of the labor.
No, they're openly republicans. You don't live in or vote in Princeton so you didn't see them hoorah-ing Mitt Romney on election day.(right after he made fun of them, lol!)

Traditional capitalism does not even exist in America anymore, as we are now an Oligarchy/Corporatacracy.

If these "small to mid-size businesses don't want increased minimum wages and obamacare"....then what do they want? Employees on public assistance?

I happen to know liberals who own businesses that pay very well, all-around. And they're fairly wealthy, too. It's called not be a greedy pos.
Outraged

East Hartford, CT

#64 Jun 13, 2014
jsm wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they're openly republicans. You don't live in or vote in Princeton so you didn't see them hoorah-ing Mitt Romney on election day.(right after he made fun of them, lol!)
Traditional capitalism does not even exist in America anymore, as we are now an Oligarchy/Corporatacracy.
If these "small to mid-size businesses don't want increased minimum wages and obamacare"....then what do they want? Employees on public assistance?
I happen to know liberals who own businesses that pay very well, all-around. And they're fairly wealthy, too. It's called not be a greedy pos.
And I bet these same good friends of yours that are wealthy liberals also love to give more and more of their taxes to government programs.

What town do these friends of yours live in....Oz ?
jsm

Wautoma, WI

#65 Jun 14, 2014
You know my full name. You are so stupid.

Game Over.
Outraged

Warwick, RI

#66 Jun 14, 2014
jsm wrote:
You know my full name. You are so stupid.
Game Over.
More nonsensical jibberish from the loser of the contest!

It is easy to understand why JSM is so jealous of Stacey. But that doesn't make it right.

Stacey is prettier.
Stacey is blonde.
Stacey has the best body.
The neighborhood kids like Stacey and dont call her crazy cat lady.
Stacey is a not a dumbocrat.
The cops hit on Stacey and not JSM.
Stacey has a man. JSMs man wants Stacey.
Stacey won the contest.
Stacey has a job .
Stacey encourages kids to stay in shape.

The list goes on and on....but JSM has to get over it. Stacey won and JSM is done. Thats it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US life expectancy falls Jan 17 fatale 19
Judge Mark Slate Jan 16 fatale 1
Cute Fat Wisconsin Chicks (Jun '13) Jan 12 fatale 33
Review: Extreme Auto Body & Towing (Jul '12) Jan 6 Semper Fi 7
Illegal Search And Seizure in Green Lake Cty. Jan 3 Semper Fi 3
Things to do in Princeton,WI 2017? Dec 30 Semper Fi 7
Trump appoints JSM secretary of insanity; Gamer... Dec '16 Semper Fi 14

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance