Concerned Driver

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Wanted to see if anyone had any info about the accident on 380. I heard gun shots on the highway then about 20 mins later the road is covered in emergency vehicles and traffic blocked off. Princeton PD says it wasn't an accident, but couldn't give us any more info. What's going on out there?
anonomyus

Allen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

The info I heard is that there was a shooting at the high school. They are still looking for the shooter. Don't know how reliable this is.
goinincircles

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

shooting of some sort...yes. heard shooter(s) was/were apprehended in farmersville. other than that.....i know nothing else and is what i've heard correct...who knows.
Terry

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

It was a road rage shooting. Stupid people in cars who can't just let it go. Oh my GOD someone cut him off, so ten miles of chasing and then shoot em in the head!

I bet the shooter wishes he'd ignored the bad traffic manners and just kept on going to Golden Corral. Would have been a much better night for everyone.

Learn from this!
ER RN

The Colony, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Well that stupid road rage killed my ex husbands common law wife and left a 12 year boy an orphan......that is all I know I have crying children and a cryine ex husband who is the sweetest man in the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Princeton News Video

•••
•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••