Four more charged in ATM thefts

Four more charged in ATM thefts

There are 1 comment on the The Smithfield Herald story from May 14, 2007, titled Four more charged in ATM thefts. In it, The Smithfield Herald reports that:

Police have charged four more persons in the rash of cash-machine thefts in Wake and Johnston counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Smithfield Herald.

concerned by stander

Monticello, IN

#1 Jun 5, 2007
Maybe this could be another case of mistake in identity. Being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Your supposed to be proven innocent untill proven guilty and from what I have seen and heard the police have no factual evidence that proves Jerry Wayne Barker was the one who stole anything. If they had anything on him they would have shown it by now. The police sometimes cant get the person that done the crime and sometimes it is easyer to pin it on someone than to have no one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
desperados gang is pathetic (Mar '11) Jul 14 Lil jeff 29
News Roseboroa s Gilbert Owens to lead Emmaus Walk Jun '16 watchman 1
Misplaced Souls Mc Goldsboro Chapter (Dec '09) Apr '16 Joker 102
Review: Wooten Tree Svc & Grading Cont (Jun '09) Jan '15 LANBOW 4
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Sep '12 Sneaker 39
Rayvon Surles (Jan '12) Jan '12 Rocket 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Princeton, NC (Aug '11) Aug '11 Dennis 1

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages