lynch for mayor 2014
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#310 Jul 30, 2013
Who is Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Rollstone stays anonymous? LMAO Of course, that Coward and the other three are scared to death to have their identities made public,LMAO!!!!!
Who oh Who Is Rollystone? Is he a CO who got caught raping female inmates? Is she a civil service worker?
Does this person violate ethic laws? LMAO
The answer is a big YES. LMAO. They cannot come clean because they will lose their cushiony job!!! LMAO
They will remain in the shadows slinging BS and Harrassing everyone!!
COWARDS! LMAO. Hiding like scared kittens!!!!
At your request chicken little I just fired myself and then realized I'm my best employee so I re-hired myself and gave myself a raise. Thanks for the help!
Pierre de Rolis

Buzzards Bay, MA

#311 Jul 30, 2013
Who is Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Rollstone stays anonymous? LMAO Of course, that Coward and the other three are scared to death to have their identities made public,LMAO!!!!!
Who oh Who Is Rollystone? Is he a CO who got caught raping female inmates? Is she a civil service worker?
Does this person violate ethic laws? LMAO
The answer is a big YES. LMAO. They cannot come clean because they will lose their cushiony job!!! LMAO
They will remain in the shadows slinging BS and Harrassing everyone!!
COWARDS! LMAO. Hiding like scared kittens!!!!
"Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot comment on certain things as you need to evaluate for yourself outcomes!
I will tell you that the States ethics commission is reviewing the blue light and other University behaviors. It should be interesting.
When I bring the truth forward, the other side usually flinches and begins to cover up and stonewall.
Remember, the truth will always prevail! And directly in mention of the blue light, I will keep you updated, I bet they change it so that it is less obstructive! Any wagers??

Answer the question, Snitchwell. You are lying about this, are you not? There never was any investigation, was there? You wrote a crazy, rambling, incoherent letter to the Ethics Commission. And then began telling people that there was an investigation. Just like you did with Jesse Ventura. And CNN. Just a constant stream of perfidy. It's not just that you can't tell the truth. You're so crazy that you can't tell the difference.
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#312 Jul 30, 2013
woof woof daddy you sapose to keep my ashes wit you not in da kitchen wooooofffff
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

#314 Jul 30, 2013
Pierre de Rolis wrote:
<quoted text>
This is pretty typical. As the post after this one pointed out, the Ethics Commission does not investigate blue lights. So you made it all up, didn't you?
Pierre de Rolis? Do you also dress the part as you blog using these peoples identities?
Kamien Rolka

Buzzards Bay, MA

#315 Jul 31, 2013
Lynch for city council wrote:
<quoted text>
Pierre de Rolis? Do you also dress the part as you blog using these peoples identities?
You didn't answer the question. As usual. But yes. The French Rollstone wears a Foreign Legion uniform. For the Portuguese one, a Vasco de Gama outfit. And these aren't blogs, you halfwit.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

#316 Dec 28, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot comment on certain things as you need to evaluate for yourself outcomes!
I will tell you that the States ethics commission is reviewing the blue light and other University behaviors. It should be interesting.
Really, Kevin? The Blue Light? But you're right about one thing. It is interesting. It's interesting that you continue to make these absurd claims when there clearly is no investigation into anything. You couldn't tell the truth about the weather.
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

#317 Dec 28, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have already mentioned, the states' ethic commission will decide on the University issue.
Antonucci is in violation!
One of your typical broad brush attempts at purveying nonsense. Violation of what? And don't say "ETHICS VIOLATIONS!!! WHAT PART DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?" Because that's not an answer. You cant articulate anything. THeo nly thing that is clear is that you send wild imaginative letters to people and institutions (The Ethics Commission among them) slandering people and continue to insist that there are investigations going on when there clearly are none. WHich I guess happens when one is lying and crazy.
Lynch

Gardner, MA

#318 Dec 28, 2013
I currently have ben diagnosed with Selaphobia so I will be pursuing the college with the Ethics Commission to have the blue light removed.

http://common-phobias.com/Sela/index.htm
Cheryl45

Buzzards Bay, MA

#321 Jan 16, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have already mentioned, the states' ethic commission will decide on the University issue. We now have some space to deal with this issue.
Anything back from the Ethics Commission yet? No? What a surprise.
Lynch for Mayor

New York, NY

#322 Nov 15, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have already mentioned, the states' ethic (sic) commission will decide the university issue! Antonucci is in violation!
There is a lot going to come out here, believe me as it will be interesting. LMAO!
So, Kevin, how is the ethic (sic) commission investigation going? What? You lied about this? There never was an ethics commission investigation? You made it all up? I'm shocked, shocked that you lied about this. And is your brother still fired? Well, then, I guess that says it all. You're an idiot.
BillyBob

Leominster, MA

#323 Nov 16, 2014
Lynch wrote:
In reference to the students. They are a positive for Fitchburg. Reality is that the University is not nor ever moving out of Fitchburg! I live on Cedar street. I have no problems with the students in general.
I understand that these students will party which is normal. What I totally disagree with is the University police acting as guardians only!
The University police need to be replaced with proper management that seeks to control under age drinking, breaking of bottles, destruction of property, 2am to 5am out of control crowds and drinking and driving.
These past two years have been incredibly irresponsible concerning the University police. These police act as bouncers protecting the intoxicated party goers allowing them to urinate, destruct and disturb the peace at the hours of 2am to 5am.
Everyone understands that 2am is sometimes an accepted time concerning noise from these parties but 2am to 5am is 100% a failure of the University police management!
I have been out at these times and have seen some extremely bloody fights at these parties, open fires in front yards at 3am! These properties advertise "STUDENT HOUSING ONLY"!
Then there is a bright blue light that now shines arrogantly and ignorantly onto a dozen homes. This is an obvious annoyance and an assault onto citizens properties. I have written the Mayor and the attorney for the University and they have completely ignored the citizens request to remove the light! At least replace it with a lower whattage bulb. This light will be removed through the courts as it is not over! Non compliance from the Mayor and the University will not go un addressed. It is complete ignorance that is being displayed as they snub their nose through ignorance and a total lack of regard for the citizens!
Some neighbors are afraid to say anything as they have relatives that could be targeted by Antonucci and the Mayor. This is a mob threatening attitude which is developed through the allowance of a good ole boy network leg breaking mentality!
Hey Ding Dong,

Are the blue lights still shining arrogantly and ignorantly onto a dozen homes?

Has it been removed by the courts?
Or did they file the complaint into th Lynch Looney Bin?
Jeff

Fitchburg, MA

#324 Nov 19, 2014
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot comment on certain things as you need to evaluate for yourself outcomes!
I will tell you that the States ethics commission is reviewing the blue light and other University behaviors. It should be interesting.
When I bring the truth forward, the other side usually flinches and begins to cover up and stonewall. The University is no different. Once we requested some discovery that would reveal them as wrongful they immediately closed the shades, locked the doors and hid the requested materials.LMAO.
Remember, the truth will always prevail! And directly in mention of the blue light, I will keep you updated, I bet they change it so that it is less obstructive! Any wagers??
Hey Mr Lynch,
Has the other side yet Flinched?
Have they been Stone-walling?
Have you brought the Truth forward?
readers want to know the results?
Your response Please Mr Lynch
Citizen Y

Fitchburg, MA

#325 Nov 19, 2014
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
leads by example? LMAO! Stop please! So, tell me which political leader presently leads by example??
Someone who leads his neighborhood cleanup?? LMAO. The political picture taking opportunist??
Professional successes? So can I use the spending of the citys' money as successes as others do?
Remains cool under pressure? LMAO!! Stop please!
If elected Mayor, I would turn Fitchburg into a total success! Fitchburg would lead the state by example! I wouldn't BS NO ONE!
So, tell me about our community, PLEASE??? Tell me what has been so wonderful under Wong?? All businesses have left Fitchburg! Mayor Wrong did come up with the painting of the plywood idea!!!
Stop, please! Main street is now officially a ghost town!! No holiday decorations as a city! No accountability showing to the citizens of Fitchburg!!!! This goes a long way!! I am getting the strategy!
If Fitchburg remains unemployed then we will keep the citizens so cash strapped that they cannot venture outside! We will continue to use the block grant funding to paint the plywood before the stores are boarded up! Success!!!!!
As Mayor I would pursue a massive Federal grant so that Fitchburg could compete with neighboring cities! We need ACCESS!!! Without it, Fitchburg will continue to seek grant money in order to keep the FPD and the FFD operational. I remember in econom ic good times when Fitchburg was FAILING! It is still FAILING!
It is the same old, same old!!! Blame the low riders!! Blame social programmimg! Point fingers and offer ZERO solutions! Create a more clearer divide between the FPD and the public! Continue to ignore the need for civility training and a massive needed effort in order to build a "SENSE OF COMMUNITY".
Everything is so good in Fitchburg! So tell me again what Mayor Wrong has accomplished?? She oversaw all increases onto our entire community?? She shut off lights and cut back on all other community resources and services?? She was able to bank a couple million at the same time?? That is rocket science! Oh yea and she softened the economic blow by painting plywood that is used to cover the windows of the mad exodus of businesses!
Mr Lynch,
I find your comments very motivating and interesting,
Many people attack you, not sure why?
What are your political plans in the near future?
Will you run for city council or possibly Mayor next Election time?
Joe Lynch

Bronx, NY

#326 Nov 19, 2014
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Kevin, how is the ethic (sic) commission investigation going? What? You lied about this? There never was an ethics commission investigation? You made it all up? I'm shocked, shocked that you lied about this. And is your brother still fired? Well, then, I guess that says it all. You're an idiot.
Hey big tough guy u want to run ur mouth sbout me this is Kevins brother Joe,,ill tell u what u keyboard rambo come ask me to my face if i got fired, u have no balls to put ur face or name down here. Come talk to me about the coruption at the college u keyboard rambo...RUN UR MOUTH TO MY FACE....
BillyBob

Leominster, MA

#327 Nov 19, 2014
Joe Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey big tough guy u want to run ur mouth sbout me this is Kevins brother Joe,,ill tell u what u keyboard rambo come ask me to my face if i got fired, u have no balls to put ur face or name down here. Come talk to me about the coruption at the college u keyboard rambo...RUN UR MOUTH TO MY FACE....
Hey big dumb moron we can see by your post, that you possess the same intelectual skills an aptitude as your brother Kevin. The apple does'nt fall to far from the tree.

Next time Kevin runs for Mayor you can be the strong arm an intimidate people into voting for him.
Frbdop20

Bronx, NY

#328 Nov 20, 2014
Joe Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey big tough guy u want to run ur mouth sbout me this is Kevins brother Joe,,ill tell u what u keyboard rambo come ask me to my face if i got fired, u have no balls to put ur face or name down here. Come talk to me about the coruption at the college u keyboard rambo...RUN UR MOUTH TO MY FACE....
"Corruption" at the college. Wow. I thought that Kevin was an outlier and felt bad for the rest of the family. But now I see that you, at least, are just as nuts.

Judged:

12

12

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Insider

Fitchburg, MA

#329 Nov 20, 2014
Joe Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey big tough guy u want to run ur mouth sbout me this is Kevins brother Joe,,ill tell u what u keyboard rambo come ask me to my face if i got fired, u have no balls to put ur face or name down here. Come talk to me about the coruption at the college u keyboard rambo...RUN UR MOUTH TO MY FACE....
I am the one who fired you. You have a problem with that pal?
kevin lynch

Bronx, NY

#330 Nov 21, 2014
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the one who fired you. You have a problem with that pal?
Yes I have a problem with that. You are a loud mouth POS. You are a coward who kisses ass.

Judged:

19

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gumby mom

Bronx, NY

#331 Nov 21, 2014
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey big dumb moron we can see by your post, that you possess the same intelectual skills an aptitude as your brother Kevin. The apple does'nt fall to far from the tree.
Next time Kevin runs for Mayor you can be the strong arm an intimidate people into voting for him.
Next time your mother gets leggless drunk hopefully she stumbles out of the bar calling people racist names, hopefully she states these things to a ghetto girl who knocks all her teeth out.
jimbo

Leominster, MA

#332 Nov 21, 2014
gumby mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time your mother gets leggless drunk hopefully she stumbles out of the bar calling people racist names, hopefully she states these things to a ghetto girl who knocks all her teeth out.
Mr. Lynch ,

That would be impossible, my mother passed away four years back from Pancreatic Cancer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Single-lane opponents to make their case 5 hr Carol 13
News Fitchburg police: Level 3 sex offender charged ... 6 hr Kev 2
News Woman's husband likes to wear pantyhose - Senti... (Jul '08) 18 hr Jtn 77
News Fitchburg patrols send message: Downtown's safe 22 hr Fed Up Taxpayer 15
News Wong to DeLeo: City will take slots - Sentinel ... (Jul '10) 22 hr Fed Up Taxpayer 8
Ordinance 153. 33 Sun Fat Stevie 18
News Man charged in Fitchburg woman's slaying; as fr... (Jul '10) Jul 22 Fat Stevie 41

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages