sex offender database
Joseph a Bank

Spirit Lake, IA

#21 Mar 29, 2011
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know who this person is, but in Kentucky sodomy isn't just a particular form of sex with a particular sex of person. This person could have committed the offense against a female as well as a male.
Or a farm animal such as a sheep or goat for that matter.
Worried

Elkton, KY

#22 Mar 29, 2011
It clearly states it was a boy!
just sayin

Belton, KY

#23 Mar 30, 2011
Worried wrote:
It clearly states it was a boy!
In a perfect world there wouldn't be such incidents, in a good world they could be made to live on their own continent, however we live in the real world and there are many situations in which justice is served and the perpetrator is imprisoned and few times in which victims are not victims and people are falsely labeled.

You cannot force them to move if they are in compliance with their rules and guidelines, you then as a parent HAVE to be aware of where your children are, if you live in the same block then maybe you need to explain to them why it's not safe to be walking around the block or town alone for that matter.

As parents you know the danger on a mature level where children are innocently immature.Parent's need to read up on material showing them warning signs and preventative measures. We live in a world where there are multiple deviant behaviors and one might sound worse but they are all the same.

The drug dealer who makes a profit off a person who cannot pay their utilities or rent because of their addiction and allows children to go homeless everyday are just as guilty of child neglect and abuse as someone who is physically involved. And many other scenarios are the same.

Princeton is blessed because there are not murders everyday, homeless sleeping on the side walks, or kidnappings being reported. Look out into the big world and see the problems uneducated children, homeless, poverty, and murders and you might realize there is more to life than bashing someone a computer. You want to make a difference go volunteer at a Salvation Army or make a donation to a REAL IN NEED CHARITY or even take the time to stop in Nashville and talk to a homeless person and find out their story. It's time to be humbled by what we do have.
sosad

Madisonville, KY

#24 Mar 30, 2011
people that do that should be bashed for the rest of they're lives and thereafter
well said

Spirit Lake, IA

#25 Mar 30, 2011
sosad wrote:
people that do that should be bashed for the rest of they're lives and thereafter
Thank You!!!!
just sayin

Greenville, KY

#26 Mar 30, 2011
sosad wrote:
this is a prime example of uneducation
just sayin

Greenville, KY

#27 Mar 30, 2011
well said wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You!!!!
and their followers!!!
StupidPeople

Princeton, KY

#28 Mar 30, 2011
Why are you people trying to justify what that man has done. I bet any of you that if it were your kids you wouldn't justify his actions you would be bashing him as well. You people make me ashamed to even be called an American or person for that matter.
advocate

Bellevue, WA

#29 Mar 31, 2011
i have yet to read anyone justifying any perpetrators actions. i think your upset because noone has joined u on the bashing ppl bandwagon. the only thing i have read is ppl stating to educate ur kids and be aware that there are ppl on the registery who are classified/stereotyped "bad" when in fact they have a nonviolent crime...example stagetory involving age laws..not all but SOME..I have children and would find a more productive way to fight perversion besides topix if this where to ever occur...think about it
Spirit Lake, IA

#30 Mar 31, 2011
Well maybe it will open their eyes to this when one of their kids or grandkids get taken advantage of. Never think it will happen to you.
Just call me Bill

Spirit Lake, IA

#31 Mar 31, 2011
StupidPeople wrote:
Why are you people trying to justify what that man has done. I bet any of you that if it were your kids you wouldn't justify his actions you would be bashing him as well. You people make me ashamed to even be called an American or person for that matter.
The thing is, you don't know what he has done. All you have is 2nd or 3rd hand information. It looks like there was not enough evidence to take it to trial so let it go. What does this have to do with being called an American?
Kysite

Greenville, KY

#32 Mar 31, 2011
The ky state police website has a listing by address and photos. Google it for better info
know the laws

Columbus, OH

#33 May 3, 2011
Most of Ky's statues regarding sexual offences are still reminisent of the statuatory laws that are no longer in place. When looking at the registry it is important to understand the meaning of the degree of the offence. For example, 3rd degree sexual assult used to be called statuatory rape and these cases more often are incidents where teenage girls consent to sex with a slighly older male usually a 15 or 16 yr old with a 18 or 19 yr old and the parents find out... However the registry is very detailed including listing the age of the victim. Not all of the persons listed on the registry are pedophiles (child molesters), and unfortunatly the ststem isnt always fair. There are men on there that really didnt do what they were accused but the law in KY is written to protect the so called victim and does not allow the accused an opportunity to defend themselves. They are not allowed to confront thier accuser in a sex crime case during trial, meaning that someone could accuse anyone of doing somethign inappropriate adn the accused would not be able to cross examine them or thier story in trial. Therefore, many people accused of these crimes plead out because they are really given no other option and then they are placed on this registry for anywhere from 20 yrs to lifetime and linked with those that are true criminals. FYI: If an offender is on supervised release they are required to complete a sex offender course with a licenced psycologist and also report to a probation officer regularly. They are required to open thier homes to the propbation and parole office and are very closely monitored. The registry is a valuable tool for educating yourselves on whether there is a sex offender in your neighborhood but just make sure that you are reading the offenders full profile before casting judgement and assuming that your children are at risk. Remember that there are 2 sides to every story and just because someone was convicted of a crime the laws do not protect the accused and thereofre many accused men and women were wrongfully convicted. Thankfully 9 out of 10 really are criminals, but if you have been neighbors with a person for a long time and one day realize they were once convicted of a crime (regardless of whether it is a sex offence or any other crime) consider that perhaps this person has done everything to better themselves and also what kind of neighbor this person has been and whether you've ever had a proboem with them or felt uncomfortable around that person.. there is a reason that these offenders are held in compliance and in my opinion as long as they are complying, they should be allowed to live as normal a life as possible.
know the laws

Columbus, OH

#34 May 3, 2011
sorry about the spelling errors in my post... sometimes my fingers go faster than my brain!!!
unknown

Princeton, KY

#35 Sep 27, 2011
brian meeks theres a real good one for ya ,
Sara

Owensboro, KY

#36 Sep 27, 2011
Worried wrote:
I have a sex offender in my neighborhood, how would I go about getting him removed? I have two small children one being a boy which worries me bc he was charged with sodomy... Any info?
KRS 17.545 prohibits registered sex offenders from living near schools, daycare facilities and publicly owned playgrounds. These offenders are prohibited from living within 1,000 feet of a high school, middle school, elementary school, preschool, publicly owned playground, or licensed day care facility. The measurement is taken in a straight line from the nearest property line of the school to the nearest property line of the registrant's place of residence. This restriction does not apply to a youthful offender probated or paroled during his or her minority or while enrolled in an elementary or a secondary education program. However, once the youthful offender registrant attains the age of majority (18 years old) and is no longer a student in an elementary or secondary education program he or she is subject to the residence restriction at that point.

In addition, offenders under supervision may be restricted by the conditions of their probation or parole from living or working in areas where children are present, depending on the conditions placed upon them by the sentencing judge or the parole board.

In Com. v. Baker, 295 S.W.3d 437 (Ky.,2009), the Supreme Court of Kentucky stated in part that:

"The question of law to be answered is whether KRS 17.545, which restricts where registered sex offenders may live, may be applied to those who committed their offenses prior to July 12, 2006, the effective date of the statute. We hold that it may not."

The Kentucky State Police do not evaluate or approve particular locations for compliance with sex offender residence restrictions. If you have any questions concerning whether you are subject to the residence restrictions in KRS 17.545 or whether you may legally reside at a particular location you may wish to consult an attorney.
hmmm

Elkton, KY

#38 Sep 28, 2011
I took a look and there is a guy on there that i have talked to several times. I thought he was a really good guy, i met him threw my husband i always speak to him when i see him out and now im just sick!! Wow the people that seem like upstanding people are people that have the most problems!! My moms b/f messed with me when i was little so i think there is not enough you can do to these people!! Why would you see a child in that type of way? You can forgive a person but its really hard to forget what happen!!
HHHmmmmm

Saint Charles, KY

#39 Sep 28, 2011
These people were convicted!!! They were either found guilty by a jury of their peers or pleaded guilty. The key work here is guilty. People can defend them and say they served their time but part of the consequence is being on the sex offender list. Law abiding citizens have every right to know what is in their neighborhoods.
Offenders were the adults! A child is a child...a parent has every right to protect their child.
hmmm

Greenville, KY

#40 Sep 28, 2011
I agree with you on that!
Where

United States

#41 Sep 28, 2011
Worried wrote:
I have a sex offender in my neighborhood, how would I go about getting him removed? I have two small children one being a boy which worries me bc he was charged with sodomy... Any info?
where is your neighborhood?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristina Wallace 2 hr looking for info 1
Has anyone else suffered from Burning Scalp Syn... (Apr '11) 8 hr Dench57 419
we need the kkk in Princeton 8 hr Ben there 10
So called artists 8 hr Lmao 26
cody guess (Sep '11) 16 hr Nada 3
Let God heal the hate. 16 hr God Himself 3
grace rowan 21 hr Well said 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages