Ronnie tha retard

Mansfield, OH

#1 Mar 23, 2011
What a cesspool of thieves, druggies, drug dealers, and child molesters, crooked lawyers, uneducated imbeciles.
Judah

Princeton, KY

#2 Mar 23, 2011
Stop hatein Not all fit into those stereotypes
Ronnie tha retard

Mansfield, OH

#3 Mar 23, 2011
Judah wrote:
Stop hatein Not all fit into those stereotypes
Didnt say they did. All you have to do is read around this site to see what im talking about
big mama

Spirit Lake, IA

#4 Mar 23, 2011
It's not all like that. There are a lot of good ppl who live here. Druggies, thieves, etc are in any town not just pton. Stay away from trouble and it's a great place to live
Judah

Princeton, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2011
You got that right most of the people that are on here from Princeton are what u say but some aren't and so we are clear no malice intended
Ronnie tha retard

Mansfield, OH

#6 Mar 23, 2011
big mama wrote:
It's not all like that. There are a lot of good ppl who live here. Druggies, thieves, etc are in any town not just pton. Stay away from trouble and it's a great place to live
I realize its in any town in america but not any town is my home, princeton is. And its only getting worse. All you have to do is read the paper every week and see all the dumb crap happening around here.
m

Spirit Lake, IA

#7 Mar 23, 2011
If you can't handle living in a small town then go live in a big city
Judah

Princeton, KY

#8 Mar 23, 2011
Don't get on here tryin to start anything please this is actually a civil thread so no bullying and no name calling and no hate
m

Spirit Lake, IA

#9 Mar 23, 2011
I'm just saying, I'm proud to live here and i don't think it's fair that people get by talking about others. We live in a small town where everyone knows everyones business. And you either have to deal and try to look at the good side or move somewhere else.
Ronnie tha retard

Mansfield, OH

#10 Mar 23, 2011
m wrote:
If you can't handle living in a small town then go live in a big city
Who said i live in princeton. I just said it was my home.
seeya

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Mar 24, 2011
Princeton was a ok town, but all I hear and see now is about a bunch of home-wreckers, drug addicts, it seems like they get one off the street three more take their place, but I guess that's what its all about in a small town.
curious

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Feb 27, 2014
Speaking of home wreckers check out the post that says cheaters pretty good reading on shorty loomis and wendy mcdowell they are the talk of the town these days
therudenessofpeo ple

Madisonville, KY

#13 Mar 1, 2014
Just like anywhere else, only difference is some places are worse and some places are better. FYI there are worse places in Kentucky, but you would not know cause you're stuck in that small town with nothing else to do but complain on topix and to people who wants to hear you're soft weak symphony lol. X)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley Osbourne 1 hr Cort2111 1
hottest females in princeton ky (Jan '11) 4 hr Curious 88
Girl beat up on Facebook 4 hr Curious 1
HydroGear (Apr '11) 5 hr Been there done A... 9
Ashley Madison 5 hr No name 5
Mackenzie Smiley 6 hr AndrewC462 1
Rachel Cotton 7 hr Jake322 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages