Crazy cat lady

Oak Grove, KY

#1 Oct 5, 2012
What's ole sambo jones up to these days?
truth hurtz

Oak Grove, KY

#2 Oct 5, 2012
hopefuly get sum botox
cmon now

Cadiz, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Leave scabby alone, she's not up to anything productive or good, so just leave the puss filled scab alone! And there isn't enough Botox to fill those cracks!! Worries from a felon in jail!! What a life!!
how obvious

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2012
All three of the above posts r from the same "green with envy lady". Lmmfao.
cmon now

Cadiz, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2012
Sorry to disappoint you, but I am only responsible for this post and number 3, first 2 I Have no clue!! Try again Sam fan!! LMFAO!
truth hurtz

Oak Grove, KY

#6 Oct 5, 2012
There is no green with envy lady when it comes to Sam. There is nothing to be envious and jealous about.
funny thang is

Oak Grove, KY

#7 Oct 5, 2012
Lebanon Queen herself Scarry Jones!!!!!!!!!!
the only Sam J

Belton, KY

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Hmmmm...what am I doing now???? Lets see... well lately I been on your mind and seem to have you addicted to me since you constantly have my name in your mouth nut obviously Im not doing something right or U aint good at stalking cuz u have nothin new to sar.....welllll.....just make something else up that seems easy enough for you!!! Humor me please!!!
It is a pity

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2012
I just have a question for Sam, u say u are above this crap written on topix, that u are happy , and claim people have no life except ripping into you on this site. Now, this is just from a spectator's point of view.... I think you are just trying to claim your 15 min. Of fame cause you keep feeding these trolls and eggi g it on. If your are so happy and fullfilled in your life you would not reply to every comment. I dont know you or care what is going on in your life. If i was to meet you i would not judge you on what people say about you on here, i would judge you on your replies. And i believe your are liking this attention way to much.
the only Sam J

Belton, KY

#10 Oct 5, 2012
Well you couldnt be more wrong...am i smart azz..hmmm yes i am!!! Do i over look this junk in a daily basis...yes i do....do i ever just get my fill on it and then decide to comment...yep!!! Am i ever so sick of the kallie/sam/jolee drama...past sick!!! SOOOOOO if i get on here n see where people pretend to be me....disrespect my family..and really just run me down I think I have mo re than a right to defend what I want to defend!!!!! Enjoying it NO..not hardly....and with all do respect you or anyone else should never judge before or after....your not my maker...i will answer to that call when it's time! And if you dont know me then how do u know i claim to be happy n fulfilled...hmmmmm...kinda weird huh????
Hurts to be me

Oak Grove, KY

#11 Oct 5, 2012
Sam you do like the attention. When you take time off on here it's cause you are posting under a different name or drunk off your ass as always. Yes you do love the attention you are the number 1 attention whore of topix and FB. Always reading for your husband to call you every night before bed. Claim to be happy but if u was u wouldn't be on here plus aren't u helping ur mom pack well u r wasting time get to work
the only Sam J

Belton, KY

#13 Oct 6, 2012
Hurts to be me wrote:
Sam you do like the attention. When you take time off on here it's cause you are posting under a different name or drunk off your ass as always. Yes you do love the attention you are the number 1 attention whore of topix and FB. Always reading for your husband to call you every night before bed. Claim to be happy but if u was u wouldn't be on here plus aren't u helping ur mom pack well u r wasting time get to work
Sorry but Im not gonna post all day to someone not even real enough to post their own name!!! If you dont like how and when I post DONT read it!!! IM sure you would have your own thread if you posted your name!!! If you dont like my FB status' well kindley DELETE yourself from my page!!! Just because I defend myself DOES NOT mean Im NOT happy..smdh...thats kind of dumb to even think!!!! And you couldn't be more wrong about drinking...I QUIT...its called learning a lesson and not that its your concern BUT i have!!! And fine...call me an attention whore all you want but if you would quit devoting your time and attention to me then you wouldnt hear from me!!!! Quit making stupid shitt up and this wouldn't be an issue....i think its pretty funny you make multiple threads up for days that I do ignore and dont even get on and the minute I break and respond Im an attention whore wanting 15 minutes of fame!!!! Wtf??? Its a lose lose situation here on topix arguing with who???? Nobody who really matters....sooooooo with that said Im done...Try n get over me and enjoy your weekend...Tomorrow is NEVER promised...dont waste your days worried about me!!!!
lemme guess

Cadiz, KY

#14 Oct 6, 2012
Disrespect your family!! Bahahahaha! You are the Queen of disrespect Scabby!! You have no respect for yourself, that's why YOU put YOURSELF in the situation YOU currently are living!! Claim your happy? Happy that your teenage husband is behind bars? The boy you made marry you!!! You are quite the "Tool"!!
at question in hand

Cadiz, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2012
She's up to 5"6, 80 pounds soaking wet, with bad teeth and suffers from plaque Psoriasis! Still a horrible excuse of a mother and wife!!
does it matter

United States

#17 Oct 9, 2012
She isn't bothering you. So what's she is up to or doing isnt any of your business. Get a job and life and what she's doing wont be on your mind
As long

Cadiz, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2012
As she is breathin, she's bothering somebody!!
how obvious

United States

#20 Oct 9, 2012
As long wrote:
As she is breathin, she's bothering somebody!!
jealous u r. Lol. U need help. U r sick.
no good

Oak Grove, KY

#22 Oct 10, 2012
shes alwasy up to kno good
Hardy har har

Oak Grove, KY

#25 Oct 15, 2012
Teaching her daughter to send dirty pics to lil boys. Like mother like daughter
needs attention

Cadiz, KY

#26 Oct 16, 2012
Think about why she would do that? Those children are missing a key element in their lives and that is a mother who actually gives a damn.. In their short time they have had to put up with moving here and there, and mommy has a new boyfriend every week, and then married a boy who couldn't even come home and be with them. by the time he gets out, they will have moved on. It's really sad if you think about it, children don't ask to be born, but have to roll with whatever The selfish mother is doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda sherill 6 hr ddp 10
chicks who look like drag queens 7 hr bolyn 1
Bubba Riley 17 hr stay away from me 4
Has anyone else suffered from Burning Scalp Syn... (Apr '11) Wed Shobee 393
Brett sherrill jr. (Apr '11) Tue brett sherrill jr 28
what was that noise Tue lol 23
Riots Tue I hope 6
Princeton Dating
Find my Match

Princeton People Search