Worthless people
A pissed off man

United States

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Just went to town and met a guy his first comment was you look like shit, said I looked wore out, and I responded you might be right, but working 2 full time jobs will do that and if you would get off your dead ass and get a job you would feel just like me, but your 2 government checks that you use to pay for your 2 new trucks and all the food stamps to feed your 5 kids will be paid for by the taxes that the rest of us pay in every week, I pay more taxes in a year, than your lazy ass brings in, don't get me wrong people do need some help, but give it to the ones that deserves it, and I wished they would say if your not elderly or honestly disable, your SOL, BUT I guess you would have to get off this site and couldn't post all the BS Drama about your relationship and how every body just does you wrong what the Hell ever, hope I didn't make no one else but you and you can discuss it with your video game buddies while we're at work Monday.
Wow

Oak Grove, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2012
U didn't tell him that.
Another Northerner

Eddyville, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2012
A pissed off man wrote:
Just went to town and met a guy his first comment was you look like shit, said I looked wore out, and I responded you might be right, but working 2 full time jobs will do that and if you would get off your dead ass and get a job you would feel just like me, but your 2 government checks that you use to pay for your 2 new trucks and all the food stamps to feed your 5 kids will be paid for by the taxes that the rest of us pay in every week, I pay more taxes in a year, than your lazy ass brings in, don't get me wrong people do need some help, but give it to the ones that deserves it, and I wished they would say if your not elderly or honestly disable, your SOL, BUT I guess you would have to get off this site and couldn't post all the BS Drama about your relationship and how every body just does you wrong what the Hell ever, hope I didn't make no one else but you and you can discuss it with your video game buddies while we're at work Monday.
I am totally with you on this one! 9 out of 10 times the person in front of me is paying with a Link card. I haven't seen one of them that are sickly looking, they seem to be fat and healthy. How easy is it to get free stuff? There are jobs out there, do they just not want them? The jobs are not good enough? And everyone seems to be on disability, geeze no wonder the government is broke.
Vic

Dunmor, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2012
What's a link card?
wth

Clarksville, TN

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Another Northerner wrote:
<quoted text>
I am totally with you on this one! 9 out of 10 times the person in front of me is paying with a Link card. I haven't seen one of them that are sickly looking, they seem to be fat and healthy. How easy is it to get free stuff? There are jobs out there, do they just not want them? The jobs are not good enough? And everyone seems to be on disability, geeze no wonder the government is broke.
I work and all but I just wonder how you think you can tell by looking at someone whether they are sick or not,lol. I have a daughter with SLE and a daughter with two kidney diseases. You wouldnt be able to tell that by looking at them so as the saying goes,"don't judge a book by it's cover".
Boo

Oak Grove, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2012
A Princeton woman was jailed after a Caldwell county sheriff's department investigation into a crash near Fredonia Saturday.
At 11:42 pm, deputy Seth P'Pool received a report of a vehicle that had run off ky 70 into a ditch, Sherrif Stan Hudson reported Tuesday.
The crash occurred near the area of Flatrock Bluff Road.
After investigating and administrating field sobriety tests, P'Pool determined Samantha Jones, the driver of the 2004 Chevrolet pickup involved in the crash was under the influence of alcohol, the sheriff said.
Jones, 30 of Allen Street was arrested for DUI first offense and taken into custody, Deputy Mike Evans assisted in the investigation.
whocares

Clarksville, TN

#7 Sep 16, 2012
Boo wrote:
A Princeton woman was jailed after a Caldwell county sheriff's department investigation into a crash near Fredonia Saturday.
At 11:42 pm, deputy Seth P'Pool received a report of a vehicle that had run off ky 70 into a ditch, Sherrif Stan Hudson reported Tuesday.
The crash occurred near the area of Flatrock Bluff Road.
After investigating and administrating field sobriety tests, P'Pool determined Samantha Jones, the driver of the 2004 Chevrolet pickup involved in the crash was under the influence of alcohol, the sheriff said.
Jones, 30 of Allen Street was arrested for DUI first offense and taken into custody, Deputy Mike Evans assisted in the investigation.
mind your own
calling all cars

Oak Grove, KY

#9 Sep 16, 2012
whocares wrote:
<quoted text>
mind your own
License is suspended for 90 days, 2 days of jail time to serve and a 200.00 fine, plus MORE classes for DUI and safety driving..Happy Holidays!!!
honest

Nebo, KY

#10 Sep 17, 2012
wth wrote:
<quoted text>I work and all but I just wonder how you think you can tell by looking at someone whether they are sick or not,lol. I have a daughter with SLE and a daughter with two kidney diseases. You wouldnt be able to tell that by looking at them so as the saying goes,"don't judge a book by it's cover".
very well said. I receive food stamps but I do work and I love my job and would not give it up for anything. I also qualify for disability... However while I am able to work I will never be on it! My husband also works but unfortunately we do not make a whole lot and need a little help. I wish everyone would realize that not everyone that gets food stamps is worthless. I do what I can to support my own son... He is my world and i want to be the one that cares for him and provides for him. I would never just sit around and expect others to make sure we are taken care of.
who cares

Clarksville, TN

#11 Sep 18, 2012
honest wrote:
<quoted text>
very well said. I receive food stamps but I do work and I love my job and would not give it up for anything. I also qualify for disability... However while I am able to work I will never be on it! My husband also works but unfortunately we do not make a whole lot and need a little help. I wish everyone would realize that not everyone that gets food stamps is worthless. I do what I can to support my own son... He is my world and i want to be the one that cares for him and provides for him. I would never just sit around and expect others to make sure we are taken care of.
Yeah, its Princeton people. You have to over look them, they have no lives, are cruel, cold hearted asses! They have to have someone/something to talk about because they are so bored.
If He cheated U

Cadiz, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2012
anyone having problems with Kenny Thomas or Thomas Auto sales has ripped you off and sold you auto the wasn't any good
There is a pay day for you to oice how herpped you off
email [email protected] and tell how he chated you on some of his underhanded dealings. Give dates vehicles and how he beat you.
It will be broght up in court on him and he may be forced o pa youback what he beat you out of.
Lol

Oak Grove, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2012
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, its Princeton people. You have to over look them, they have no lives, are cruel, cold hearted asses! They have to have someone/something to talk about because they are so bored.
Not just Princeton honey it's everywhere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So who stole the youth incorp money?! 2 hr Lol 2
Austin Adams 5 hr Jwt 4
women who dont work and use the "stay at home m... (Mar '12) 8 hr justwondering 62
Confederate Statue 8 hr Kathy 18
Travis Robinson 14 hr Mandi 1
Celeste Rustin? 20 hr Jobob12 2
Cody McDaniel Thu skip911 4

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages