First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ugh

Tomball, TX

#25 May 5, 2011
Lmao that's so true she has something to say about everything and the bitch is dumb And thinks the way she talks is SOO cool, cuzzo, lmao
b ray

Shepherdsville, KY

#26 May 5, 2011
ugh wrote:
Lmao that's so true she has something to say about everything and the bitch is dumb And thinks the way she talks is SOO cool, cuzzo, lmao
If you don't like then why are you friends with her on fb ? Cause your shady and two faced ppl and are jealous of her and Robbie
ugh

Tomball, TX

#27 May 6, 2011
Ha see your wrong I'm not friends with her you idiot
SRedd

Dunmor, KY

#28 May 6, 2011
facebookhoe wrote:
Her life is all about facebook. Every thing she does she has to tell everybody about it. I'm surprise she don't tell people when she is takin a shit or if she farted and Robbie liked the smell.
So ya know I'm taken a shit
SRedd

Dunmor, KY

#29 May 6, 2011
ugh wrote:
Ha see your wrong I'm not friends with her you idiot
Do us all a favor and stop breathing
just sayin

United States

#30 May 6, 2011
I like kala but honestly she really does need to act more like an adult and a mom...instead she is always talking about going out, now don't get me wrong i think thats fine and everyone needs there time but damn a mom needs to be more worried about being home with her kid(s) than riding around back roads or goin to kickers... just sayin
SRedd

Dunmor, KY

#31 May 6, 2011
LEAVE IT ALONE ALREADY THIS SHIT IS OLD!!!!! SHE IS A GREAT MOM AND IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED SHE IS STILL YOUNG SO LET HER BE YOUNG SHE IS A GREAT MOM SO JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE IT BE.
fu€k you

Nebo, KY

#32 May 6, 2011
just sayin wrote:
I like kala but honestly she really does need to act more like an adult and a mom...instead she is always talking about going out, now don't get me wrong i think thats fine and everyone needs there time but damn a mom needs to be more worried about being home with her kid(s) than riding around back roads or goin to kickers... just sayin
For your info she goes out one night a week on Saturday's and her child always stays with her momma that night anyways so get your shit straight. JUST SAYING.
lmao

United States

#33 May 6, 2011
And just saying a mother doesn't go out every weekend try taking your child out instead of worried about drinking and smoking n shit so what if she still young being a mother comes first
SRedd

Dunmor, KY

#34 May 6, 2011
lmao wrote:
And just saying a mother doesn't go out every weekend try taking your child out instead of worried about drinking and smoking n shit so what if she still young being a mother comes first
Shut up already she doesn't need your approval so shut up! Also you know nothing about her so go away and again shut up
Stupid people

United States

#35 May 6, 2011
Leave her alone. She is a good person. Chances are your fat and ugly and your jeolous. As far as her momma skills, you rock Kayla. Screw these people.
just sayin

United States

#36 May 7, 2011
Lmao i agree and sredd you are right she doesnt need my approval and what i say isnt going to mean shit to her its just my opinion but i still think if she wasnt ready to give that up at least most of the time then she shouldnt have gotten married and had a child at an early age.Again im not sayin i dont like kala i just think there is a time to grow up and that time happens faster when you have children of your own.
iknow

Cadiz, KY

#37 May 7, 2011
SRedd wrote:
LEAVE IT ALONE ALREADY THIS SHIT IS OLD!!!!! SHE IS A GREAT MOM AND IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED SHE IS STILL YOUNG SO LET HER BE YOUNG SHE IS A GREAT MOM SO JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE IT BE.
She is a ho. Shes been sleeping wit Jason Cooper, her husband, and Clint. That's a ho to me.
yep

Owensboro, KY

#38 May 7, 2011
Well I think he's got a little on the side before too. Maybe not anymore, but like the end of last summer/early fall im pretty sure.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#39 May 7, 2011
leave my family outta ya'lls mouths she is a good mom and a hard worker probably works harder than any of your b!tches
lol

United States

#40 May 7, 2011
who are the 2 guys she is messing with besides her husband?
lmao

United States

#41 May 7, 2011
Yep I know for a fact her and coop still f**ks and she b talking dirty to clint n txt and crap, screams HOE To me
SRedd

Central City, KY

#42 May 7, 2011
You people are ridiculous. Total waste of time and good breathing air what a shame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still here.still talking. 5 hr Amazed 7
Sarah J & Chris 10 hr In the Know 1
Hot tattooed girl 16 hr Modelsearch 1
Amber Vincent 20 hr Baby 2
hottest females in princeton ky (Jan '11) Fri admire her 142
Tommy Fish hitting on married women in cayce's Fri Helping hand 7
tackwell woman Fri Irate taxpayer 8

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance