First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blue eyes

Spirit Lake, IA

#1 Apr 29, 2011
Robbie Goodwin is too good for his wife and he needs to open his eyes! She is such a slut and thinks she is almost perfect, all the best friends of hers, well two of them she is fucking or at least having many sexual talks to them, come on Robbie she did it to you before with that Cooper boy, check her phone sometimes
get real

United States

#2 Apr 29, 2011
Well good morning haters :) haha! Kala ignore these idiots!!!!
Amanda McCaslin

Detroit, MI

#3 Apr 29, 2011
Bahahaha can we can say JEALOUS??? Well I know the Goodwins and Kala and Robbie are both extremely happy she does not cheat she not a whore never has been and never will be!! You must want what she has because people sure can't keep her name out of their mouths!!! Grow up get your own life find you a man or women get laid and be happy!!!
blue eyes

Toledo, OH

#4 Apr 29, 2011
Yea we know u know the goodwins, JOHN! but as u c he went back to the baby mama! And no one is jealous of kala I just know Robbie deserves better and kala should straiten her act up before she loses the best thing about her
Amanda McCaslin

Detroit, MI

#5 Apr 29, 2011
John is a grown ass man he can do whatever he wants to you really think you offended me by saying that??? Kala has nothing to worry about Robbie ain't going anywhere!!!
SRedd

Dunmor, KY

#6 Apr 29, 2011
Ok what's your beef with kala I'm pretty sure her and Robbie are good to go. You sound like a lil biatch crying about spilt milk so suck it up and go away. She obviously could care less about you and your empty opinions.
Amanda McCaslin

United States

#7 Apr 29, 2011
SRedd wrote:
Ok what's your beef with kala I'm pretty sure her and Robbie are good to go. You sound like a lil biatch crying about spilt milk so suck it up and go away. She obviously could care less about you and your empty opinions.
Just a some lame ass person who is a little bitch and can't go talk to Kala personally!!
teeth

United States

#10 Apr 29, 2011
Kala is hot but her grill is jacked up. If she would fix her teeth she would b even hotter
haha

Detroit, MI

#11 Apr 29, 2011
Yea get teeth r messed up lol and think the Cooper boy from Cadiz or Hopkinsville
b ray

Shepherdsville, KY

#13 Apr 29, 2011
Hate hate hate hate and the hater of the year award goes to blue eyes ! Hahaha told ya Lil cuz we topix most hated on family so everybody thinking about us hahaha
Yay

Detroit, MI

#14 Apr 29, 2011
Which would be jason or Justin Cooper their brothers

“My name is Tiffany! ”

Since: Sep 10

Palmetto, Ga

#15 Apr 29, 2011
OMG ppl shut the hell up and leave her and her family alone! I am sure that you have done way worse in your life and that you are jealous of her great family! I do believe her life is her life so you should really get your nose out of it!
She is on my facebook and I know for a fact that if she ain't at work she is at home with Robbie. How does one get a chance to cheat on their other half when they are a full time parent, work, and try to live their life to the fullest?!?!
haha

United States

#16 Apr 29, 2011
Bobby gay Cain yea ur on topix alot bc u start them yourself retard your grill pretty messed up too!! Jason I think was the one, he a hoe too
Ashley Putty

Spirit Lake, IA

#17 Apr 29, 2011
Wow the amount of haters on topix is ridiculous! If you guys would get your own lives you wouldn't have to worry about what you think others are doing and trying to start shit especially when your hiding behind a fake name to do it, no one likes fake ass people nor do they give two shits about what they have to say. The fact is this kala is kala and is still gonna keep being kala she's not worried about you because she's a better person than you, next time you get on topix start a forum about your damn self I'm sure ppl would have plenty of comments to write on that!
b ray

United States

#18 Apr 29, 2011
haha wrote:
Bobby gay Cain yea ur on topix alot bc u start them yourself retard your grill pretty messed up too!! Jason I think was the one, he a hoe too
Hahaha hate me all you want but bet you won't say nothing to my face or her cause you wouldn't have a grill left hahaha you don't hurt my feelings one bit glad to know your life sux so much you gotta hate on ours lmao
chelsea miller

Cadiz, KY

#20 May 4, 2011
Damn ka!! Like I said before we got haters everywhere we go!! Ignore em girl! U n Robbie r great together!! And as long as the two of u are happy then that's all that matters!! Forget what all these haters gotta say:) love ya chick!
ugh

Spirit Lake, IA

#21 May 4, 2011
Yea her and Robbie and clint and Travis and Jason and that boy from school no wonder y'all r close friends, both HOES
chelsea miller

Cadiz, KY

#22 May 4, 2011
Hahaha!! Call me what ya want!! I get along with mostly everybody! So if u gotta problem with me.. U must be a hater:) jealous bitches!! ;))
trouble

United States

#23 May 5, 2011
I know she's all about drama!! Puts her nose in everything and gives trash talk 2 cents n wonders y people don't like her. Shes a mom who needs to act like one instead of acting like she's still in high school.
facebookhoe

United States

#24 May 5, 2011
Her life is all about facebook. Every thing she does she has to tell everybody about it. I'm surprise she don't tell people when she is takin a shit or if she farted and Robbie liked the smell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hope he aint taken 2 hr Missthang 1
Robert Salyers 2 hr Smh 4
Sarah Mckinney 7 hr Ihuyy4 32
Lularoe 8 hr No name 2
Bradley French 22 hr Hes worthless 2
Devin Powell 23 hr meggrace 17
Who is or who should run for Caldwell Judge Exec? Fri Miss McLovin 26

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance