John Logan Wood

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Mar 22, 2011
Did you guys hear about Dani Hinton and Kevin Cravens in the McDonald's bathroom?! In California!?
Dani Hinton

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2011
Well.... I heard that John Logan has 9 boyfriends, and a vagina. I'm not talkin bad about him or "n-e thang" but, I'm just repeating what I had heard. Lol
John Logan Wood

Pflugerville, TX

#3 Mar 22, 2011
Well I heard that Dani runs a brothel in fredonia and and underground porn ring in Dawson. And also that she has a wiener.

And bleeds when she poops.
Jesus

United States

#4 Mar 22, 2011
All these statements are true. However, you have yet to mention the worst of all, Dani and John Logan had 3 kids in high school and John Logan performed in home abortions for all 3 on Dani!!!!! Sick Bastards!!
Dani Hinton

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Mar 22, 2011
Jesus wrote:
All these statements are true. However, you have yet to mention the worst of all, Dani and John Logan had 3 kids in high school and John Logan performed in home abortions for all 3 on Dani!!!!! Sick Bastards!!
:) lol
who cares

Spirit Lake, IA

#6 Mar 22, 2011
Niccceeeeee!!!!!
My favorite

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 12, 2011
i love this.
Funny

White Plains, KY

#8 Jun 12, 2011
I heard....John Logan got mad when some dude called his boyfriend Dani, gay.......so John Logan hit the dude with his purse!
Dani Hinton

United States

#9 Oct 7, 2011
Funny wrote:
I heard....John Logan got mad when some dude called his boyfriend Dani, gay.......so John Logan hit the dude with his purse!
Lololololol
hmmmmm

Auburn, KY

#10 Oct 8, 2011
idk about all that crazy stuff... but I'd hit it... lol
hmmmmm

Auburn, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2011
john logan that is... lol jk
Dani Hinton

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2011
Come on people!! This would be so much more fun if you all posted under your real names! That way I could commend you personally for your hilarious replies to our thread!:)
Lol

Cleveland, TN

#13 Nov 18, 2011
Dani Hinton wrote:
Well.... I heard that John Logan has 9 boyfriends, and a vagina. I'm not talkin bad about him or "n-e thang" but, I'm just repeating what I had heard. Lol
You're hilarious.:) Kuddos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most well endowed in town 43 min Past the knees 5
La Potosina 2 hr Been there 22
Ugly babies 2 hr Well 11
black truck 4 hr U of Ky fan 4
what happen on dawson road yesterday 5 hr Rxprinceton 3
Princetons finest 5 hr Rxprinceton 5
shelley shelton 7 hr amy 22

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages