Megs

Dunmor, KY

#118 Nov 1, 2010
Funny peope wrote:
Connie Oliver is snitching and I just heard the cops are looking for her daughter crystal madeana so be careful with her because I know for fact heard it come out her ugly fat mouth she would do the same if she was in her moms shoes and it looks like she will be trying them on very soon....
What's that Kristen girl last name that drives a little blue car that lives by the legion? She's telling on people too with her friend Kayla that lives in eddyville and drives a red impalia whos bf is Mickey
Those arrested are Jason Tackwell, 22 of Eddyville, Natalie Tinsley, 29 of Princeton, Kayla Taber, 20 of Eddyville, and Kristen Harrison, 20 of Princeton.

that was taken from the story in the paper about the kids that were fobbing people i think this is the kristin and kayla of to whom you are referring
guess who

Dunmor, KY

#119 Nov 3, 2010
brenda hale she use to be married to a guy named kirby she is wearin a wire for the cops heads up

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#121 Nov 5, 2010
Kim Edwards wrote:
Yes I help people and yes I am proud to be a Christian and so very proud to be able to admit that. I refuse to argue with the low life u probably r...so it is rrally time u and everyone gets off the. "Randi Hale" kick on here cause who really cares what she did/does... unless u can say for sure what she said u shouldn't be on here telling what u heard and it is a LIE ...so that makes u a liar and r u any better than her for real?...I KNOW it is a lie what u said Randi said so once again get a life and go to your local church and pray for forgivness. I know God despises liars and bless u is my prayer...u will need it...
Kim I don't know you and what of all the stuff that say about you is true or not NOR do I care. IF you have changed your life then good for you and I hope you hold on to it for all your worth!! Just remember misery loves company so if they can drag you back down to their level don't let that happen. Don't worry about what you did yesterday that is between you and God. Put it out of your mind don't let them haunt you with them... The more you do what is right the more power you take from them... God bless look forward have one other thing to add you know when Jesus was being questioned about weather he was the son of God by the Jewish leaders HE was not among friends and they wanted to twist every word he said. So every word out of your mouth remember that not all that are around you are your friend, he was the savor of man kind and they nailed him to the cross so church people everyone can turn against you because they are not who they say they are... I think lots of times on here that is what is going on these trouble makers befriend you to get some dirt to blab about...
kyk007

Spirit Lake, IA

#122 Nov 7, 2010
dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
kayla baker is snitching on people? it wouldn't really surprise me. you are mis informed about her bf though, he's a little short gangsta wannabe named duel. they're all pretty worthless. have you seen the license plate on the front of the their car? it says "gangsta" on that old POS cougar. lmao this is too funny.
first off kayla baker is a friend of mine and i happen 2 know she is not a snitch the kayla u r inquiring about is kayla taber and her bf is mikey not mickey
Connie Oliver

United States

#123 Nov 8, 2010
Well Randie you told me I'm the scum of the Earth but what's really sad is that I really do care about you and your family. I did ask you if you got me and you lied so I guess you are the scum of the Earth who doesn't know how to tell the truth. Tell your mom I said Hi I don't hold it against her for your stupiditiy. That's OK. But if you can remember I was the one who helped you all out when you all needed it. But that's no problem I will do my time and you will get yours in time because CARMA is a WITCH and always BITES you in the BUTT. Now For Jodi, Jason Tackwells sister. If your FRICKEN Brother would of kept his mouth shut I would never of had to say anything. Listen Bitch you want to talk smack about people, what about you and all the drugs you wanted me to get you. If I am such a snitch has your parole officer been by to see you yet WITCH. You want to talk POOP about my kid does that kids mother and family know what a drug addict you are, taking care of a kid. At least I have faced all my charges and plan to do my time can any of you witches say that. Remember Carma and when it gets all you MOTHER PuckersS who like to run your mouths. I have no problem to face anyone of you and I'm sure I'll see you in the pen where we will become good PALS. P.S. Randi I didn't think you got me and the sad part is my MOM knew from the getgo that it was you. And I defended you to her. TRUST me people when I say believe your MAMA's they know what they are talking about. Randi and Jodi if you are still using today good luck, I can at least say I am STRAIGHT TODAY WITCHES!
Connie Oliver

United States

#124 Nov 8, 2010
Randi Hale wrote:
Ok, first of all my name is not Randi Brown, it's Hale. Second of all I am not the biggest snitch in town, maybe the second or third and at least I have the fucking balls to admit it. And where do you people come up with these numbers, 150, are you kidding me. If you're going to talk shit then get it right, it was around 40. And yes, I have the nerve to go into public, cause you scared bitches DONT have the nerve to say shit. You just run your mouths to everyone else in my family. Kim isnt a snitch, you got the wrong person and she doesnt havn any grandkids dumbass. By the way Lacey, thanks for having my back. Who the hell is going to brag about having aids? Some low life from Caldwell County Im sure. I dont have anything, I know for a fact. Ive been small my whole life and if you knew me that well, then you would know that. And I had to move from Eddyville? Really? Thats why I still live there bitch. My address is 2157 St Rt 295 N Kuttawa, Ky. 42055. And yeah I live with my uncle, so what, bet none of you will fuck with him. And all the people I narced on is out of jail, some of them are snitching there damn self...... Hmmm, Josh Duncan ring a bell to anyone? And yes LOL, if you break the law then you should accept responsiblity for your actions, therefore the "drug dealers" had to go to jail. Practice what you preach asshole. At least I am woman enough to get on here and use my REAL damn name. I am sick of all you bitches talkin shit. DONT TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT BITCHES!!!!!! Im not scared. All you do is talk shit, SHIT, it dont mean nothing to me, I know me and I know the truth and Ive always been honest about it. You cant be a fucking drug dealer and get by with it, its that simple. Whether I did it or not, they were all going to get caught. Not a damn one of them was worth or damn or meant shit. They are the scum of the earth. Nothing on this Caldwell a.k.a. Skankville page upsets me or hurts my feelings, all Im asking is if you want to run your mouth then admit who the fuck you are. NOW, WHO IS THE REAL COWARD HERE??????????
Randi Brown you didn't have the nerve to tell the truth, because I asked you if you got me and you swore to me that you didn't. You say we are the scum of the Earth you must be including yourself because you are still using. I cared about you like a niece I guess that was my stupidity. I was always there for your family but I guess there is a difference from friends and family. The sad part is my MOM said it was you and I didn't believe her. Believe me people when I say believe and trust your MAMA's they are always right. As for Jodi, Tackwells sister. If your brother and Natilie would have kept their mouths shut I would never have had to say anything they brought me into it. Jodi if I'm a snitch has your parole officer been to see you yet. Carma is a Witch and will bite you in the butt every time. I plan to see you all in the pen my pals. Friends are friends and all you people were was drug addicts like me wanting to use me to get drugs well I am clean for the first time in years can any of you say that.
Connie Oliver

United States

#126 Nov 8, 2010
kysgirl wrote:
I just wonder if all you narcing, drug selling, addicts, realize that if they get half of you to narc and the other half you narc on to kill your ass they have half the amount of people to put in jail. I think it is a hell of a plan ya'll just keep stabbing each other in the back, Don't feel sorry for the kids they only have a chance at a good life if their drug addict parents are out of their lives so stay in jail or that slit your wrist idea sounds like a great plan...
You probably have a drug addict or two in your own life and if you don't count yourself lucky. As for killing ourselves why don't you practice what you preach
Connie Oliver

United States

#127 Nov 8, 2010
People make mistakes and I have made my fair share, but my family and GOD still love and support me. I guess I can say Thanks to Jason Tackwell and Natalie for snitching on me. Since my arrest and the time I served before court I am now clean and will enjoy my family until I have to go to prison. I will serve my time and I promise that I will be fine. When I get out I will have my family there with open arms and I will be clean and I will stay clean by the grace of GOD! As for those of you still using please stay the hell away from me because I am no longer slinging for anyone. I plan to spend the HOLIDAYS with my sick father and family and then I will serve my time and when I get out I plan to be cleaN AND STAY CLEAN. Remember when you are in the life of drugs it always hurts your family, so try to fly high on life and love instead of drugs. Peace to all and recovery to thoughs who seek it!
Connie Oliver

United States

#128 Nov 8, 2010
Funny peope wrote:
Connie Oliver is snitching and I just heard the cops are looking for her daughter crystal madeana so be careful with her because I know for fact heard it come out her ugly fat mouth she would do the same if she was in her moms shoes and it looks like she will be trying them on very soon....
What's that Kristen girl last name that drives a little blue car that lives by the legion? She's telling on people too with her friend Kayla that lives in eddyville and drives a red impalia whos bf is Mickey
Listen Jodi you skinny piece of shit. If I was snitching don't you think your parole officer would have been in contact with you by now. Your brother Jason Tackwell and his little chocolate girlfriend Natilie brought me into it when they told the cops on me. I had no part in the Breaking and Entering and I am not going down for something I didn't do. Yes, I stoled from drug addict, theives. And now I am going to serve my time. As for Krystal My daughter she hasn't done anything wrong and isn't snitching on anyone. But if people want to believe your lying ass let them. Then they will stay away from her and that suits me just fine. Don't talk smack unless you have the facts and evedentlly you don't. Nat told it all ask the cops. Worry about yourself and quit stirring up poop about others since your own life sucks I guess you have nothing better to do. As for your brother and them all I can say is don't do the crime if you can't do the time. I am clean and have a loving family when you can say that lets talk. As for the time you pushed my three year old Grandaughter down and I now know you did I will be seeing you about that and you will see what it is like for someone bigger to hurt someone smaller. See you in the pen soon I'm sure my fake PAL.
Connie Oliver

United States

#129 Nov 8, 2010
Kim Edwards wrote:
Yes I help people and yes I am proud to be a Christian and so very proud to be able to admit that. I refuse to argue with the low life u probably r...so it is rrally time u and everyone gets off the. "Randi Hale" kick on here cause who really cares what she did/does... unless u can say for sure what she said u shouldn't be on here telling what u heard and it is a LIE ...so that makes u a liar and r u any better than her for real?...I KNOW it is a lie what u said Randi said so once again get a life and go to your local church and pray for forgivness. I know God despises liars and bless u is my prayer...u will need it...
Kim if your are a christian you need to reread the Bible because Jesus came here for the liars, sinners, and the lowest of the low. Read what Randi Wrote herself. This is the sister of Connie Oliver writing to you. You truly need more GOD in your life because you go to church doesn't make you a christian. You need to walk and talk the christian way and how you have spoken to people and about people makes you a HIPOCRIT. Go seek religion from someone who is Godly, because you evidently don't have it. Sorry I don't mean to be mean, but Randi was cared for when her own family couldn't because of drugs and she drags a family friend down. I just want to say thanks because of all this shit my sister is clean today and making ammends to her family and when she gets out of prison she will still be clean can any of them out there say that.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#130 Nov 8, 2010
Connie Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably have a drug addict or two in your own life and if you don't count yourself lucky. As for killing ourselves why don't you practice what you preach
I do have a drug addict in my family and all I ever hear from the ones on here and in my family is how they are victims. While they mess up their kids life. Worry us all to death about when they will be found dead or in jail. If you want to get off drugs then get what ever help you can, lock your self in a room til you can fight the urges what ever you have to do to get off them and stop playing the I tried mess and right back on them, your selling them to our children, killing us on the roads, robbing and killing us in our own houses, making taxpayers to pay for every mistake you make in your miserable life. AND WE ARE TIRED OF IT!!! so yeah what ever it takes and if the wrist thing is all you come with so be it!!
Tammy Guill

United States

#132 Nov 8, 2010
This is to Randi Hale. I don't know you or never met you until we met in drug court which I have now graduated and yes I am an addict and I have paid for my mistakes every day. For starters I have a two year old who has battled cancer, but I would never and I am speaking on Connies behalf, be a kettle calling the pot black. For you are a pregnant addict and always will be. So you need to lay off this mightier or beter than others bullshit. Because you don't take somebody down just because you're not woman enough to do your own time.
ugh

White Plains, KY

#133 Nov 8, 2010
kyk007 wrote:
<quoted text> first off kayla baker is a friend of mine and i happen 2 know she is not a snitch the kayla u r inquiring about is kayla taber and her bf is mikey not mickey
any one who is a friend of kayla baker's must me white trash with her. i know her very well. she is a trouble making drama causing queen. she likes to bring everyone down with her. i dont like admiting that i even know her much less tell ppl she's my friend. she's a liar, a thief and has MORE fos than friends. and yes she will snitch on people so she's not in trouble. she tells the world everything she effing knows. ur a crazy b!tch.
Chasity Brown

United States

#134 Nov 9, 2010
I think everyone needs to lay off of everyone I jave been around Randi since the day she found out she was pregnant and she isnt a pregnant addict sbe hasnt taken anytbing the doctors havent given her since tbe day she found out addiction is a disease and no matter how long your clean your never recoverd everyone knows she snitched on people its no big secret but enough is enough grow up and worry about your ownproblems and your own families problems because im sure yall arent perfect and kim is just a family member defending a family member like another certai. someone on here but you wanna call her a hyprocrit what does that make you the only reason yall say anytbing about them two is you really must be unbappy with your own lives VROW UP AND LEAVE MY FAMILY THE HELL ALONE
Cindy Lawhorn

United States

#135 Nov 9, 2010
Chasity Brown wrote:
I think everyone needs to lay off of everyone I jave been around Randi since the day she found out she was pregnant and she isnt a pregnant addict sbe hasnt taken anytbing the doctors havent given her since tbe day she found out addiction is a disease and no matter how long your clean your never recoverd everyone knows she snitched on people its no big secret but enough is enough grow up and worry about your ownproblems and your own families problems because im sure yall arent perfect and kim is just a family member defending a family member like another certai. someone on here but you wanna call her a hyprocrit what does that make you the only reason yall say anytbing about them two is you really must be unbappy with your own lives VROW UP AND LEAVE MY FAMILY THE HELL ALONE
I have nothing against you or your family. But your sister or whatever she is to you shouldn't cast stones at glass houses when she lives in one of her own. That means when she stated that all the drug dealers and drug addicts are the scum of the earth she evidently was talking about herself. She took down my sister who did nothing but love your family, why I don't know. And what did she give her for that. Maybe 20 year sentence. That's my sister I will lose for all those years and where is your sister with her family. Your family and mine have enough problems they don't need all this shit. So don't tell me to GROW-UP tell your sister or whatever she is to you to watch how she talks about the people she got because they are not all scum. Connie has done alot of wrong, but there isn't anything she would n't do for your family still to this day she loves you all. And by the time Connie gets out of prison this time my Dad might be dead because he is really sick. So tell her to layoff and don't lump them all together and I won't talk shit about her. May she stay clean because I pray Connie does and that's all we can do for the addicts in our lives.
BlueEyes

United States

#136 Nov 9, 2010
Cant we just all get along?
enuffIZenuff

Spirit Lake, IA

#137 Nov 9, 2010
Cindy Lawhorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing against you or your family. But your sister or whatever she is to you shouldn't cast stones at glass houses when she lives in one of her own. That means when she stated that all the drug dealers and drug addicts are the scum of the earth she evidently was talking about herself. She took down my sister who did nothing but love your family, why I don't know. And what did she give her for that. Maybe 20 year sentence. That's my sister I will lose for all those years and where is your sister with her family. Your family and mine have enough problems they don't need all this shit. So don't tell me to GROW-UP tell your sister or whatever she is to you to watch how she talks about the people she got because they are not all scum. Connie has done alot of wrong, but there isn't anything she would n't do for your family still to this day she loves you all. And by the time Connie gets out of prison this time my Dad might be dead because he is really sick. So tell her to layoff and don't lump them all together and I won't talk shit about her. May she stay clean because I pray Connie does and that's all we can do for the addicts in our lives.
first off ya know if u really paid attention randi never said anything about all the drug addict or drug dealers being scum of the earth that was a comment from another party in this childish name calling bs that is goin on on here so u really need to pay attention and learn to read stuff correctly... i dont know about anyone else but don't yall ever get tired of this back n forth name calling and criticizin everyone ITS GETTING OLD!!!!! what ever anyone does is there own damn business and that means all yall should mind ur own business and worry bout yourselves stop worrying what everyone else is doing saying or whatever..i mean ive never seen so many grown folks worrying bout what the hell someone else is doing like the several ppl before has been saying GROW UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
SnitchHater

Spirit Lake, IA

#138 Nov 9, 2010
Cindy Lawhorn wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't u shut the hell up gettin in ppls business hell everyone knows that connie is a freaking snitch sum ppl have the paperwork to prove it so quit defending her sayin she aint a snitch the facts is the facts and is no damn secret hell sum of us has heard from connie's own damn mouth that she snitched on jason tackwell n natalie n all them others... sorry bout ur dad being sick but connie knew he was sick yet she did nothing to try n keep from goin 2 prison she did the crimes n now she'll do the time thats her own fault nobody elses so if he does pass while she is locked up that will be sad but its nobodys fault but her own nobody forced her to steal or do drugs thats her own decision so stop blaming other ppl 4 her goin 2 prison and not being there 4 him....as far as u losing ur sister for 20 yrs or whatever doesnt matter who took her down she shouldnt have been doin what she was and regardless dont u think she would have gotten her ownself caught up eventually duh!!!!!!!and if u was so freakin worried bout losing ur sister why didnt u do something 2 help prevent that from happening? its connies own fault 4 getting locked up ya know karma is a bitch and it is paying that peice of crap back for all the stealing robbing lying drugs she's done...if ya ask me princeton will be better off without that thieving skank around so just dont even go there defending her hell u must not know ur sis too well huh.....what goes around comes back around and come january its coming back to bite her ass big time when she gets locked up yet once again for the 100th time or so.... who knows ur stupid ass is probably just as big a snitch as ur sister is just alike i bet u prbably a thieving drug addict as well.....all i got to say is that soon it will be GOOD RIDDANCE to that piece of white scum trash hopefully u go down with her
Chasity Brown

United States

#139 Nov 9, 2010
Well Connie was a good friend of the family and Randi did bust her but it was only after Rod had busted her so either way she was going down one traffic charge wont get you any less time then having 12 no I dont think snitching is right but it bappened and its over with it cant be changed I personally have nothing against Connie but trashing people on bere is retarded and childish everyone knows she snitched so yall arent telling anyone anything they dont already fucking know
Cindy Lawhorn

United States

#141 Nov 9, 2010
I said my piece and dont give a damn what more is aid the best way to show that is to quit reading this bullshit See Ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easily forsaken 14 hr More man than Lee... 1
hottest females in princeton ky (Jan '11) 15 hr golfman657 118
DH Dillion Hale (Jul '15) 15 hr concerned family ... 2
Add a word, drop a word. (Oct '10) 19 hr 75 Scorpio 2,536
James Martin Fri Hmm 2
Wild cat liqour Thu Interested 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 26 Patriot 588
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages