Look who made the court news
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Henderson, KY

#23 Apr 27, 2013
let me start off by saying that i am no fan of judy mills...and i know she is a pain in a lot of peoples sides..but to kick a person when they are down makes you no better then the person you want to talk about..so shes not perfect... who is...yes she lost her house at the court steps for back taxes..i wouldnt wish that on anyone...put yourself in her shoes for just a moment and think of how you would feel if it were your home or the home of someone you ACTUALLY cared about....you do know that whats goes around comes around..you reep what you sew just remember that...and all your negative comments make you no better then her..so think before you speek...GOD is the one we have to answer to come judgement day...judy im sorry for your loss and i pray that GOD will intervien and things will get better for you...maybe ask for forgivness of all your wrong doings and walk a new path...love your fellow man not judge them and talk bad about them....GOD is a mercuful GOD...
obviously we aren't God so you can quit running around saying that people trying to act like im even if God so called exists then why would he let famine and hunger and disease in this world. I'm sick of people like you running around trying to put religion on people's throats its people like you to get Christians a bad name. I'm not christian anymore because people and hypocrites like you. You are running around telling people its bad to drink it bad to smoke, when it comes down to it, y'all and doing the exac and doing the exact same things. Even know in your so called "bible"

Madisonville, KY

#24 Apr 27, 2013
Keep on the topic of JKMills Mrs. High and mighty herself has finally found her way on the Karma train and I personally think it's funny as for Maria whatever she has done will come back on her soon enough but for now we're talking about that snooty a$$ b!&@? Judy Mills

Louisville, KY

#25 Apr 28, 2013
Is there a difference between the 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Ray reckless driver 2 hr Wow 6
Ashley Robinson putty 5 hr SMP 2
Erron & Alyssa 6 hr Meee24 11
Baldwin 7 hr leslie 18
Blacks not far from apes in evolution 11 hr really 19
Regina bailey Mon alex 2
Good paying clerical jobs (Dec '14) Mon Rocco 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages