Listening

Dunmor, KY

#1 Nov 11, 2012
I read in Saturday Times Leader that Rodney Heaton and his son's company, Bryant Company, got the bid to do the dirt work at the new animal shelter location. Everyone is wondering how that happened when other company's had bids in. Please don't tell me his was the low bid. Doesn't something stink in the judges office???
Pointguard

Dunmor, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2012
It says in the paper Bryant's bid was $1200 cheaper than the next bid, so what's your issue?
truth

Nortonville, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2012
it is a conflict of interest for a magistrate's son to get a bid from the county. where are our famous elected officials that are looking out for justice? i guess too busy with abby! oh that's right, look the other way for this one.
Fritz

Central City, KY

#4 Nov 11, 2012
I'm sure Rodney told him what the lowest bid was so he could get it. Damn people its called America , that's how sh!t works.
Now

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Im sure this is the first of many strange happenings around the new shelter. Get rid of abby after she obtains the grant to build it. Her outta the picture its free money!
Listening

Dunmor, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Yes, I know of at least two couples that are retired that had planned on making sizable donations to the animal shelter when Abby was there. SIZEABLE.! They are not sure now about the care of the animals.
My Two Cents

Dunmor, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2012
That's to bad, I heard she really knows how to take care of money.
Shorty G

Dover, TN

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Listening wrote:
Yes, I know of at least two couples that are retired that had planned on making sizable donations to the animal shelter when Abby was there. SIZEABLE.! They are not sure now about the care of the animals.
No you don't.
Hey Frank

Dunmor, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2012
That's funny because I heard of people wanting to donate to the shelter but not trusting Abby as to where the money would go.
Shorty G

Dover, TN

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Hey Frank wrote:
That's funny because I heard of people wanting to donate to the shelter but not trusting Abby as to where the money would go.
There's no doubt where the money would go.
tired of it

Dunmor, KY

#12 Nov 12, 2012
ground is being broken tomorrow, finally. i don't care if hitler builds the new shelter, as long as the animals get it. the current building is a slum, and the animals are suffering.
My Two Cents

Dunmor, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Agree, it's about the animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone else suffered from Burning Scalp Syn... (Apr '11) 11 min Hopeless 470
Where is Haley Osborne at? 2 hr Laughable 7
Donald trump 8 hr Dom 9
Dacia and Becky Sat Really really rea... 5
Jay k Davis hall of fame Sat Donald trumper 12
Add a word, drop a word. (Oct '10) Fri Lesbo trainwreck 2,541
Buffy childers Fri Lesbo trainwreck 3

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages