friend

Eddyville, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2012
I came across a really nasty post about a dear friend of mine about 30 minutes ago and have tried googling and every thing else to see about deleting on this horrible forum. can soneone please tell me if this is even possible! i want to delete it before she has the chance to even read it so the sooner the better. thanx bunches in advance.:))))
madison cook

West Paducah, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2012
All you do is report it, then the next day it will be deleted. Make sure you give your reasoning. Trust me, I have to get alotta crap on here deleted.
Tom

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Which thread is it?
serena

United States

#4 Dec 19, 2012
is it possible to find out who the person is making the post ?
Idk

Tucker, GA

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Probably the herpes list.
madison cook

West Paducah, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2012
No, I don't think so.
wow

Oak Grove, KY

#7 Jan 14, 2013
friend wrote:
I came across a really nasty post about a dear friend of mine about 30 minutes ago and have tried googling and every thing else to see about deleting on this horrible forum. can soneone please tell me if this is even possible! i want to delete it before she has the chance to even read it so the sooner the better. thanx bunches in advance.:))))
It's cool. They delete it.
Yeah

Benton, KY

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Yes it is possible to find ou who posted it. You can get a attorney who can subpena the IP address from topix

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Yes it is possible to find ou who posted it. You can get a attorney who can subpena the IP address from topix
freedom of speech. you cant do anything but get it deleted. if you could do something people wouldn't be on here talking crap
Not true

Clarksville, TN

#10 Jan 21, 2013
www wrote:
<quoted text> freedom of speech. you cant do anything but get it deleted. if you could do something people wouldn't be on here talking crap
Freedom of speech can only be carried so far. You need to read the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did it go?? 37 min lmao 9
april lowen 3 hr Just Sayin 3
Lee Brown sissified and sassy!! 3 hr On tha real 3
making rounds 5 hr mizturner 1
Sasha stone 6 hr Ice 2
Cheryl Sanders 22 hr u need to know 1
Nancy Brown Mon FahQ 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages