Shes is with me, shes my boo now
whyruwonderin

Estherville, IA

#3 Sep 2, 2011
Is this Dan???
Really

Owensboro, KY

#4 Sep 2, 2011
I dont see how she is anyones boo... She is never with just one man at any given time, she likes to be with other men who are with other people. To me thats just trashy... And she is in jail right now isnt she? But if not she is probably on the streets stealing from people or overdosing on methadone...
whyruwonderin

Estherville, IA

#5 Sep 2, 2011
Um excuse me but she is with one person and she sure in the hell aint stealing cuz she gets bankroll at her job. And she aint in no jail she is at work till 4, but i'll let her know how you feel. Oh yea thats right she dont give a damn how you feel.
brook

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 2, 2011
Why are you concerned if she has a boo or 50 boos. It's her life, she is finally happy now, so just leave her be! I think a low person would say something like "she's probably overdosing on methadone again". Jealousy speaks when talk bad about others.
whyruwonderin

Estherville, IA

#7 Sep 2, 2011
Thank you brook. People always wanting to talk shit but im sure they are just jealous because she has something they want. Shes been clean for awhile now. Karmas a bitch remember that people.
My T

Dunmor, KY

#8 Sep 2, 2011
She slept with me and Matt once its was great. I'v never had it like that before.
whyruwonderin

Estherville, IA

#9 Sep 2, 2011
My T wrote:
She slept with me and Matt once its was great. I'v never had it like that before.
I Know its some good shit rite
Justtaletuknow

Madisonville, KY

#10 Sep 2, 2011
She's with me biatches and she ain't stealin from no body but your time for writing such bullshit remarks. It shows how much of a life you have to sit on here wasting your time posting rumors to make yourself feel better cause you don't have any self esteem and if you do its not very good. You all must be desperate to be writing about your past sexual encounters or else your not getting anything good so you have to relive your past lays.
Tater

Murray, KY

#11 Sep 3, 2011
She only has one boo an it's right here she knows it an everyone else too later
wondering

Versailles, KY

#12 Sep 6, 2011
just mention to her "St. louis rams (finger), mustang gt, 10000 dollars and she will tell you who her original and one and only boo is. I hope she is doing well! We are gonna get married one day watch and see biiitchs!!!!!!
Brandi Hawkins

Estherville, IA

#13 Sep 6, 2011
wondering wrote:
just mention to her "St. louis rams (finger), mustang gt, 10000 dollars and she will tell you who her original and one and only boo is. I hope she is doing well! We are gonna get married one day watch and see biiitchs!!!!!!
I knew it was u boo and yeah biiitchs, he's my boo AND iM his so u haters can just back off. We will always be tight so dont hat. When r u comin home dad? I miss u and want u so bad. All these idiots know how to do is run their mouths,they dont know how tight we sre and always will be. I'd give u my number but then everyone would start their sh*t. Look me up on Facebook and I'll give it to u then or give me one to call u at. I love u boo and u now it. Oh yeah when r we gonna get married,Im ready whenever u r.
Brandi Hawkins

Estherville, IA

#14 Sep 6, 2011
Tater wrote:
She only has one boo an it's right here she knows it an everyone else too later
ur with the walrus so how u gonna say I'm ur boo. ur the one who ruined that after I treated u good,I'll always care about u but u done me wrong. Hope ur doing good and things are going good for u and the biiitch. I'll always love u but I got somebody who treats me good. If ur ever at ur moms holler at me.
dirtyd

Versailles, KY

#15 Sep 6, 2011
hey boo im so glad to hear from you. Im not very good at this computer shit. i have never been on facebook before do i have to have a account to talk to you? I need your number bad lots to talk about.
dirtyd

Versailles, KY

#16 Sep 6, 2011
I am in college and just got out of class. I am so excited i found you. I dont have a phone out here but i can call you when i get back to where im staying. I would tell you where im at but i dont want everyone to know my buisness. And i hope to be coming home soon.
dirtyd

Versailles, KY

#17 Sep 6, 2011
email me your number and when im back out here at the school tomorrow i will get it. i have to go now. [email protected]
brandi gail

Estherville, IA

#18 Sep 6, 2011
dirtyd wrote:
email me your number and when im back out here at the school tomorrow i will get it. i have to go now. [email protected]
i love u boo and I'm so glad we r back n touch I'll send u my number n a few mins. u know ur the only one for me. i miss u so much. we've gotta get me out of this town and we will live happily ever after-just u and me boo.
brandi gail

Estherville, IA

#19 Sep 6, 2011
dirtyd wrote:
I am in college and just got out of class. I am so excited i found you. I dont have a phone out here but i can call you when i get back to where im staying. I would tell you where im at but i dont want everyone to know my buisness. And i hope to be coming home soon.
Boo I already know where u r (I think) but when I email u then u can tell me u know I wont tell any of these losers where it is. I love u and I'm so proud ur n college,ur the perfect man 4 me and u know I'm good 4 u 2. Talk to ya soon boo boo.
Tater

Murray, KY

#20 Sep 6, 2011
That's cool later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pam Oliver 17 min Seen it 1
Jamie Smurawa 1 hr Fyi 5
Girl at Casey's 2 hr Walmart guy 6
Mike mason 4 hr Outsider looking in 1
Marvin Mon Wild child 1
Robert Salyers Mon cluckcluck 21
justice brown Mon Kim 20

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance