caldwell county animal shelter
Neuter You

Princeton, KY

#104 Nov 29, 2012
The CJE himself has "no qualifications or even a reasonably strong work ethic."
Gene

Dover, TN

#105 Nov 29, 2012
It is my understanding that another applicant had, at least, some experience with veterinary work , but was not even interviewed. I suppose they were not a member of the proper church family. I further understand that a volunteer offered to supervise the shelter and the inmate workers three days a week for no pay. She was never gotten back to.
The "Boy Judge" is a complete buffoon, incapable of administering any program, much less an entire county. From looking at his Facebook page, it seems that the production of hemp is his next pet project. For the sake of the Commonwealth and the citizens of Caldwell county, let us hope that he does a better job with that endeavor than he has with the animal shelter.
Claimet

Chicago, IL

#106 Nov 29, 2012
Frickfrack fred.......very good points. You are not immediately jumping to conclusions......u are hoping for the best. Not dead set on a downfall.
tired of it

Cadiz, KY

#107 Nov 29, 2012
Nona wrote:
Kudos to Dr. Rogers if the rumor is true. Rumored Brock ask what it would cost to euanize 100 cats and 30 dogs and Dr. Rogers said Hell no. Jeers to Brock, Rodney and Bobby T for hiring the laziest guy in CC. Rumored also, he only wants the supervisory job, he doesn't want to get down and dirty. Brock asked for volunteers to help at the animal shelter because workers are down. They will continue to go down when Tommy makes the rest mad. Just like the recycling center. We have to have a supervisor and a worker. Brock is running Caldwell Co. dry. We will have twice as many employees when he leaves (and I hope he does, sooner than later) than when he started.
the rumor is true, dr.rogers told brock he would not kill the shelter animals for him.
amused

Utica, KY

#108 Nov 29, 2012
I must say that there is some very eel worded posts on this thread. Although someone keeps suggesting these are unfounded allegations or based on rumor, if you just read what is posted here it is evident that the CJE has certainly shown lack of decision making skills. Sorry with that being said I have to add something I would expect to read on topic " I want my ham samich!"
TeHe

Princeton, KY

#109 Nov 30, 2012
It is sad they hired someone because of who he knew and was not qualified for the job. Anyone who knows Tommy can't say much good about him. If they had done some checking on him, they would have found this out. We will have two more years of this with Brock in office unless something else comes up. I can only hope that someone will run against him with better qualifications than Tommy had. This whole thing has been such a mess and the animals of CC are the ones that are going to pay.
To The Dogs

Madisonville, KY

#110 Nov 30, 2012
It's not just the animals of CC that are paying for the Boy Judge's incompetence. Us citizens are too. I'm honestly not sure he even does anything other than collect his paycheck and play on facebook.
To The Dogs

Madisonville, KY

#111 Nov 30, 2012
But I dont think anyone has any chance of beating him because his church will make sure of it regardless of whether he's capable or not.
AOK

Princeton, KY

#112 Nov 30, 2012
Sounds like the same five people that are on here complaining need to look at the counties around you and be glad you have a court that is willing to work with you. It appears that they could pull the plug at any time. Where would you be then? I' m sure they could save a lot of money taking animals to other counties. Mr. Pettit was approved by the entire court. So if Elbert voted on him and he was not informed, maybe he shouldn't have voted? I'm betting none of you on here taking shots at the "Boy Judge" would do it to his face. So all your doing is looking like a bunch of cry babies. Peace
Neuter You

Gilbertsville, KY

#113 Nov 30, 2012
I would. I would love to tell him he's doing a shitty job
AOK

Princeton, KY

#114 Nov 30, 2012
Then why don't you? Chicken?
no more

Nortonville, KY

#116 Nov 30, 2012
Its a waste of time to talk to that 397# of ass. He does not have the comprehension or attention span to understand what you are saying. And his answer is always 'have a blessed day'. Everyone in town knows he is doing a shitty job, and he won't figure it out until he is voted out and has to get a real job. A court that is willing to work with us? What a joke, funny funny.
Just askin

United States

#117 Nov 30, 2012
Truth is, he will be there as long as he wants to. So I guess you better get happy happy.
TeHe

Princeton, KY

#118 Nov 30, 2012
I don't think the full court voted on it. I know it wasn't brought out in fiscal court last Tuesday because it only lasted 6 minutes. They didn't even introduce him in court
Gene

Dover, TN

#119 Nov 30, 2012
Brock Thomas achieved his level of incompetence as Deputy/ School Security guy . While he is pitiful, the real blame lies with the democratic executive committee:( Campbells, Betty Wallace, Jacksons and others, who for some, unknown, reason decided to throw this nimrod's name into the mix knowing he was stupid and totally incompetent. It is now coming back to bite them on the ass.
Notamused

United States

#120 Nov 30, 2012
So you are mad at the judge because the AC got indicted?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#121 Nov 30, 2012
Notamused wrote:
So you are mad at the judge because the AC got indicted?
Who do you mean by "the AC"?
amused

Utica, KY

#122 Nov 30, 2012
Animal Control (AC)

It's just a shame that with all the crooks in Washington, the greedy corporate CEO's and the rising cost of living....that we can't even see our tax dollars being spent in a respectable manner on qualified public servants instead of all this good ole boy BS....oh, and that stands for bullshit.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#123 Nov 30, 2012
amused wrote:
Animal Control (AC)
It's just a shame that with all the crooks in Washington, the greedy corporate CEO's and the rising cost of living....that we can't even see our tax dollars being spent in a respectable manner on qualified public servants instead of all this good ole boy BS....oh, and that stands for bullshit.
Thank you for sharing your erudition on the meaning of AC and BS. If you had said ACO, that would have made sense to me.

As far as the question posed as to whether anyone should be mad at the "boy blunder" about the indictments, I would base my feelings on that according to whether he has been honest in his dealings and especially his testimony before the grand jury. I'd say that as long has he told the truth there, he will be fine as far as I am concerned. If he hasn't, I am willing to contribute to the cost of the rope and help pick out a really strong tree limb.
TeHe

Princeton, KY

#124 Dec 1, 2012
He had better be shakin in his boots if he lied before the grand jury. There's been enough controversary on this subject, the citizen's of CC may very well decide to put him under the jail. I bet Sherman's laughing hard at the travestry of this one. I bet Brock is not man-enough to admit he made a mistake in hiring Tommy tho and we will still have to pay for an assistant that will do the work. Tommy isn't smart enough to supervise the assistant so that poor employee will have to do everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
april lowen 1 hr Just Sayin 6
christy ritter matthews 1 hr cell boss 5
A letter to the police (Jul '15) 4 hr Bish Please 32
Sasha stone 7 hr Lol 3
Encore of Princeton (Mar '11) 10 hr Anna and Joe 9
Kateland hawkins 20 hr Mo fun 4
Emily 20 hr GiveTheDetails 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages