Here's you a topic, JKMILLS!! Mike Ch...
Hoof-hearted

United States

#53 Dec 11, 2011
I'm not Penniless. I know that Crittenden is, in fact, in Cherry's district. A guy from Crittenden has already announced he's running for Cherry's seat.

So hahaha on you!
Hoof-hearted

United States

#54 Dec 11, 2011
RoadRunner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOok you ignorant b-itch you don't have enought sense to know nothing. If you really want to know my name is Billy Wayne and I am from Hopkinsville and don't give a shit about none of you ignorant hillbilly idiots. I am not in here very often because you people are stupid an all you want to do is fight.
Awwwww, looks like someone's still angry....
Pigg McGee

Spirit Lake, IA

#58 Dec 12, 2011
JKMills wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'll go back to the top of this page I said I agree with you that McCracken or part of it is in Cherrys district. He was in the 5th district or that is what it was showing and it was lyon livingston crittenden caldwell. But it looks like it's been changed to the 4th district and does include parts o McCracken .
I agreed with you why do you want to agrue about it.
My post was directed at RoadRunner, so I don't understand why you responded, unless you and RoadRunner are one and the same. I think maybe you are having difficulties remembering which one you are at any given time.
Hoof-hearted

Greenville, KY

#62 Dec 12, 2011
JKMills wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah it does, he is the house rep for lyon and livingston. Although he doesn't do anything for that area or any other aress.
Are you retarded? Seriously!

Lyon is NOT in Cherry's district. Doesn't matter how many times you post it, it's simply not true.

Cherry's district is Caldwell, Crittenden, Livingston and part of McCracken. That's not an opinion I pulled out of my rear end like many of your posts, it's a fact! I've actually talked to him about it.

Until you can understand the difference between opinion and fact, the rest of us are going to continue to make fun of your posts.
Claude Balls

United States

#63 Dec 12, 2011
Hoof-hearted wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded? Seriously!
Lyon is NOT in Cherry's district. Doesn't matter how many times you post it, it's simply not true.
Cherry's district is Caldwell, Crittenden, Livingston and part of McCracken. That's not an opinion I pulled out of my rear end like many of your posts, it's a fact! I've actually talked to him about it.
Until you can understand the difference between opinion and fact, the rest of us are going to continue to make fun of your posts.
Hey!

JKMILLS does at times misinterpret facts.

Many of her ideas fluctuate between impractical

and insane. e.g.

Paid parking lot in downtown Princeton.

Her perspective is unique, amusing and outrageous.

I do think she means well and seems to take

herself seriously.

cb
Bill

Cadiz, KY

#66 Dec 12, 2011
JKMills wrote:
<quoted text>
Sypware, Adware. Radio Shack 59.95 try it
What is Sypware? Something you "sip" out of a cup??????????
Pigg McGee

Spirit Lake, IA

#68 Dec 12, 2011
JKMills wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you jacka$$ If you'll go back a few post yoou'll see that I agreed with you but that isn't what you want all you want to do is argue, bash people and fight. You're a real piece of work.
You have completely lost it.You not only forget what name you are posting under, but forget to whom you're responding. Please, for the love of God, get help. This is literally eating you alive.
Pigg McGee

Spirit Lake, IA

#71 Dec 12, 2011
JKMills wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so interested in stalking and harrassing me. You follow me to every site that I go too. What is your problem anyway.
I must confess. The reason I am stalking, harassing, and following you to every site to which you go, is because I want you both Biblically and intellectually. I want you to be the mother of my child.(there, I've said it, and I feel better.) You really intrigue me with your knowledge and superior intellect. Can you imagine what offspring we could produce?
Bill

Cadiz, KY

#72 Dec 12, 2011
JKMills wrote:
<quoted text>
You are surely not that stupid.
I'm just reading what you wrote!! Only stupidity I see is your lack of knowledge for spelling.
Claude Balls

United States

#73 Dec 12, 2011
JKMills wrote:
<quoted text>
Look U jacka$$ what's do you think parking meter are they're paid parking nobody said a valet parking or high rise parking. Paid parking also includes parking meters. YOu're not that stupid
Hey JKMILLS!
Your paid parking proposal continues to baffle me.
I did a google for refurbished parking meters.
They run 80 bucks plus shipping plus post plus
concrete parking place, plus labor to install.
Probably 300 bucks per parking space.
There is ample free parking in downtown streets.
Why would anyone with possible exception of you,
pass up free parking for metered parking with ticket
potential for expired parking.
link is: meterproducts.com
CB
MayorJK

Madisonville, KY

#75 Dec 13, 2011
JK you need to run for mayor specifically on this platform. It's a sure bet for success. You can't lose.
Claude Balls

United States

#76 Dec 13, 2011
JKMills wrote:
If they changed the south side of main street which is almost all parking anyway and put meters in. It would support a meter maid and the funds from the meters would pay for themselves in about 18 months then the money and any fines would go to the city. Increasing the revenue of the city.
It would increease the amount of available parking for down town and at the same time eliminate the delivery trucks blocking traffic on Main street and give them more space to deliver to the stores.
It would add construction jobs to down town, increase revenue of local suppliers, and improve the dity at the same time.
It could be funded by state highway improvement fund and the Department of Economic Development for beautification and improvements.
Even though this would only be a small increase in city revenue, you have to start somewhere, and little steps help more than single big one in the long run.
Earth to JKMILLS!!
Earth to JKMILLS!!
Why would anyone pay to park downtown.
Many businesses there are struggling to
stay open as it is.
Say I want to buy a piece of furniture.
I got Johnson's, Brantley's and King's to
choose from.
Right now I can park for free and check out
all three stores.
Why would I pay for parking and have your meter maid
(are you applying for the job?)
give me a ticket while shopping at Johnson's or Brantley's.
I would either go to King's or park in the lot behind Joiners.
I have been to all three businesses and their merchandise
is comparable in quality and pricing.
Suppose the meters and installation was free.
The meter maid is paid minimum wage 7 bucks an hour.
The meters would have to take in 56 bucks a day just to
pay the meter maids salary. Any revenue gained by tickets
etc would be cancelled by the loss of business to the
downtown merchants.
A more practical solution to your proposal would be to offer
valet parking at the Fredonia and Farmersville store.
Claude Balls

White Plains, KY

#79 Dec 13, 2011
Earth to JKMILLS!

Earth to JKMILLS!

Long term calculation.

Paid parking = more empty buildings downtown.

Walmart would certainly endorse your proposal.

The only thing paid parking would accomplish

would be to drive business away from downtown

merchants who are already struggling.

Why did Hoptown do away with parking meters

downtown?

The revenue did not justify the expense and

loss of business to merchants.

Again valet parking at Farmersville and

Fredonia has potential.

CB
Hooks

Cadiz, KY

#80 Dec 13, 2011
JKMills wrote:
If they changed the south side of main street which is almost all parking anyway and put meters in. It would support a meter maid and the funds from the meters would pay for themselves in about 18 months then the money and any fines would go to the city. Increasing the revenue of the city.
It would increease the amount of available parking for down town and at the same time eliminate the delivery trucks blocking traffic on Main street and give them more space to deliver to the stores.
It would add construction jobs to down town, increase revenue of local suppliers, and improve the dity at the same time.
It could be funded by state highway improvement fund and the Department of Economic Development for beautification and improvements.
Even though this would only be a small increase in city revenue, you have to start somewhere, and little steps help more than single big one in the long run.
It is illegal for the city to charge for city stickers if they have parking meters. The state came in and made the City, chose one or the other. Revenue was more with the city stickers. That is why we do not have parking meters. Each business in town is suppose to buy a unloading license if, they do not have a loading dock off the road. That way trucks can load and unload on the street and be legal.
Charlie Trotter

Spirit Lake, IA

#81 Dec 13, 2011
Hooks wrote:
<quoted text> It is illegal for the city to charge for city stickers if they have parking meters. The state came in and made the City, chose one or the other. Revenue was more with the city stickers. That is why we do not have parking meters. Each business in town is suppose to buy a unloading license if, they do not have a loading dock off the road. That way trucks can load and unload on the street and be legal.
Looks like we have another alias for JK Mills.
Pigg McGee

Spirit Lake, IA

#82 Dec 13, 2011
Hooks wrote:
<quoted text> It is illegal for the city to charge for city stickers if they have parking meters. The state came in and made the City, chose one or the other. Revenue was more with the city stickers. That is why we do not have parking meters. Each business in town is suppose to buy a unloading license if, they do not have a loading dock off the road. That way trucks can load and unload on the street and be legal.
Where in the world are you getting your information? Could you be Judy Mills' Cousin?
Karl Childers

Spirit Lake, IA

#83 Dec 13, 2011
Dottie wrote:
Maybe I will run!
In the meantime I'm gonna start a petition for alcohol sales so the clubs will have to get a license and pay taxes.
Had a dog i called dottie a while back. Could leave her out all day, and when i came home she d run in to the trailer to poop. Id say run dottie, before you poop on the grass. Hated that dottie...had worms in her poop.
Claude Balls

White Plains, KY

#84 Dec 13, 2011
JKMills wrote:
<quoted text>
There wouldn't be free parking behind Joiners or anyplace else on that side of street.
Hey JKMILLS!!!

I have figured out the perfect solution.

We can have both free and metered parking.

My sensible proposal-

1. Leave downtown parking as is.

2. Install parking meters in newly re-striped

parking lot where hospital used to be.

This is a win win situation. People who want to

park free can still do so.

People who want to feed coins in a parking meter with

potential for getting a parking ticket can do so.

No meter maid would be necessary. The local police

could check the lot on their way to/from the Elks club

and issue parking tickets as needed.

Feel free to offer a counter proposal.

CB
Carl childers

Spirit Lake, IA

#85 Dec 15, 2011
Claude Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
I recently heard Mike tell a person who had commented
that his college educated children had to leave Kentucky
because of no job opportunities.
Mike's response,
"Bremner's hiring."
Mike himself left here about 45 years ago, while the Hoisery Mill was hiring.

Seems to have made a good choice for himself, or so it appears.

Each persons life is theirs to make the best of. Decisions are required.

Any who expect to have a life provided to them by others will likely be disappointed.
Kathy

Goshen, KY

#86 Apr 26, 2012
pying attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Really what's he don't to help? Not a damn thing. Same as his wife playing mayor and planting flowers. Not a thing been done to help people!
You are dead wrong. Mike got Megan's Law amended for me with a well known sex offender--I really appreciated it. And, he has introduced most of the bullying laws in this state. We are Number 1 in blly laws. Either you don't really live her or you are another coward hiding behind a screen. I will really miss Mike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily Hensley 48 min wow really 5
Who will b first 2 hr He is the Queen 3
brett prowell 2 hr Kevin J 2
Dirty Dirty Secret Sun OMG 9
adams breezy hill restaurant (Oct '11) Sat TruthDawg 186
sam turner Jun 27 Hahaha 10
James Martin Jun 27 Newhere 1
More from around the web

Princeton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE