Next Last
Cannot believe

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2010
What about her?
JDPink

Spirit Lake, IA

#2 Nov 6, 2010
She is my family , and she is a good person! Best leave her alone!!!!!
herbie

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2010
Cottage cheese puss
Yea

Detroit, MI

#4 Nov 6, 2010
I'm sure that's what Josh Cooper said to, guess Justin loves it.
mommy

Central City, KY

#5 Nov 6, 2010
why must people always run their mouths about others? Mandy and i have been friends for years she is a great girl and if u aint with her u shouldn't be worried about her or what she doing. why cant yall say whatever you need to say to the person you are talking about and not be a lil bitch and say shit thru a computer?? Its because you aint nuthin and know they would laugh in your face so grow up and get a life and leave others alone!!!!
JDPink

Spirit Lake, IA

#6 Nov 6, 2010
mommy wrote:
why must people always run their mouths about others? Mandy and i have been friends for years she is a great girl and if u aint with her u shouldn't be worried about her or what she doing. why cant yall say whatever you need to say to the person you are talking about and not be a lil bitch and say shit thru a computer?? Its because you aint nuthin and know they would laugh in your face so grow up and get a life and leave others alone!!!!
BECAUSE they know Mandy would beat their ass !!! They are just scared lil bitches!!!!
dumbppl

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2010
Yea get off her back dang!
mommy

Central City, KY

#8 Nov 6, 2010
I agree. People in this damn town are so stupid!!! and 99% of the people using fake names on here are doing it because they wud get that ass whooped other wise!!!!
Selena

United States

#10 Nov 6, 2010
Mandy is one of my very best friends. And idk who is starting this bullshit but u need to get over it. Sorry that your worthless fuckers are jealous. Don't be mad because she is prettier than u. And happier with her man. Or because she has a man. Funny that u bitches can't put your real name.
YeaH

United States

#11 Nov 6, 2010
Herbie is her ex boyfriend
Confused

United States

#12 Nov 7, 2010
Sounds like herbie is a douche bag
Mandy Phelps

United States

#14 Nov 8, 2010
YeaH wrote:
Yea when I was like in 5 or 6 grade trust me big mistake an I was young as he'll
Mandy Phelps

United States

#15 Nov 8, 2010
Confused wrote:
Sounds like herbie is a douche bag
O he is big time we date for like 3 mouth an I haunt seen him sent I was like 13 14 an he is on all kinds of drugs an shit it dnt matter I'm with Justin an happy as ever an lie him
Robyn

Spirit Lake, IA

#17 Nov 8, 2010
Wow all i can really say is wow cuz herbie u really gunna say that bout her u just sayin that cuz u really miss how good it was bahbahbah and she is a beatiful outstanding gurl and she and justin are very happy n they are moving forward in thier life im so very proud of them both i just dont understand y ppl cannot let others in long relationships just ppl happy it seems like no one every can b happy for someone else that just want to ruin what the other person has because they cnt find happiness in their own lifes the past is the past and we do make mistakes and do hang with the wrong ppl or wrong crowd but it teaches us life lessons that will never b forgotten but make us the outstanding thankful loving ppl we are today :) love ya mandy
kyle

Versailles, KY

#18 Nov 9, 2010
Yea wrote:
I'm sure that's what Josh Cooper said to, guess Justin loves it.
$uck you !! You dnt know shit and dont worry Justin does love it !!
Mandy Phelps

Versailles, KY

#19 Nov 9, 2010
YeaH wrote:
He is my ex but like long time ago very big mistake we dated when i was like 13 or 15 and havnt seen his stupid ass sent's thank God !!!
Mandy Phelps

Versailles, KY

#20 Nov 9, 2010
aww thanks Robyn and everyone else who has my back!! Love you All !! it really makes me LMAO because i could careless about what people say about me online or off..I have made mistakes just like everyone else i aint perfect and never have acted like i am...o and by the way i have never had any complants before o but yea I an a $lut like half of theses stupid girls are in princeton who sleeps with everyone..At least i'm doing something with my self i graduated from high school working and going to college to better myself...I am with Justin and have never been so happy ... I so sry you have nothing better to do with your peace of $hit life but set around and think about me ..aww how sweet of you.. My Life is great sry yours aint I have a Great Man , Great Frineds and Family That love and support me no matter what and God...And if there is anything else you would like to say you can call me any time but you wont b/c you just sceard stupid &itches and wont say who you r anyways !!!:0)
Seth

Versailles, KY

#21 Nov 9, 2010
Mandy is my bud and i dont care who says what about her..She is a good person and does have a good life going for her..She is a good hearted person and would do anything for anyone. So these little kids on here talking shit just need to leave her alone. She aint worried bout what none of yall have to say because yall are just mad that yall dont have her anymore and you know she dont wont you back. She has made something of herself and dont need lowlifes bringing her down..So just quit being little kids and leave the girl alone..
Phelps

Dunmor, KY

#22 Jan 31, 2011
She is my cousin so nobody better not have have shit to say about her!
just wondering

United States

#23 Jan 31, 2011
Phelps wrote:
She is my cousin so nobody better not have have shit to say about her!
It has bee almost 3 months since this topic was brought up. Why did you, her cousin, make a comment now and bring it back up? Way to go cuz. I'm sure Mandy will thank you for that! What were you thinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Really Jacob Brown, poor Shelby. 4 hr Kentucky 6
lathan capps 8 hr thedreamer 2
101 Middle Street 12 hr Really now 2
Lee redd 18 hr Mechanics 9
La Potosina 21 hr yum-o 14
hottest females in princeton ky (Jan '11) Mon Gusto 138
James Martin (Jun '15) Sun Old Man 5

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance