Spirit Lake, IA

#6 Dec 10, 2010
Lisa wrote:
More ppl will turn you in to keep theselves out of the heat.lol
True!!!
crazy white boy

Dunmor, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2010
how can people call other people narcs have you seen papers on adam cotton i was locked up with him i dont believe that he is a snitch what about Matt Jackson, Randy Dunning, Randi Brown, Jo lee Jones, Jason Wynn, Penny Dublin (Bell) ther is all kinds of snitches with papers on them I was accused of snitchin i just did 4 years cause of randy dunning and ive got papers on him and can get them for all the other names i have mentioned check out cameron hall to he has had alot of charges and never been to jail??????????
poop

Spirit Lake, IA

#8 Dec 14, 2010
I know Gary Teague is. He gets out of trouble way too much.
really?

Spirit Lake, IA

#9 Dec 14, 2010
crazy white boy wrote:
how can people call other people narcs have you seen papers on adam cotton i was locked up with him i dont believe that he is a snitch what about Matt Jackson, Randy Dunning, Randi Brown, Jo lee Jones, Jason Wynn, Penny Dublin (Bell) ther is all kinds of snitches with papers on them I was accused of snitchin i just did 4 years cause of randy dunning and ive got papers on him and can get them for all the other names i have mentioned check out cameron hall to he has had alot of charges and never been to jail??????????
Why don't you keep camerons name out ya mutha Fu-cking mouth. He don't do no kinda harm to nobody. So back the f-uck up, he ain't no got damn narc dumb SoB.. The charges he's had in the past haven't been nothing.. Gave em a couple big fines to pay & community service done deal b-itch... Just because ppl don't go to jail don't mean they a snitch. Especially he the charges he got was little. Nothing to even go to jail for stupid. Why accuse someone else of snitching when you don't even know them or what they charged for? Are you a snitch? Prlly!
damn

Spirit Lake, IA

#11 Dec 16, 2010
anyone can be one if you put your self in the right situation
5_star bitch

Central City, KY

#12 Dec 16, 2010
jason wynn, jolee jones, joey stoval
joey

Cadiz, KY

#13 Dec 16, 2010
5_star bitch wrote:
jason wynn, jolee jones, joey stoval
so how would u know.
Jolee

Dunmor, KY

#14 Dec 16, 2010
This is jolee jones and I've never been a narc so yeah u got something on me than come show me I live in Princeton so please I wanna see
BSM

Spirit Lake, IA

#15 Dec 16, 2010
Jolee wrote:
This is jolee jones and I've never been a narc so yeah u got something on me than come show me I live in Princeton so please I wanna see
Then why aren't you in jail for all the crap you have done. Any other person would be
Jolee

Dunmor, KY

#16 Dec 16, 2010
I'm just out on 40000 in bonds would u like to see my paper work ! Huh ? I got all mine I still going to court I never been a narc it's not my blood line bi?&c so yeah get your facts right please idk bout the other I got my motion of discovery and Shawn braisher is the one on it but no I'm not a snitch so fu&$ u put ur real name on here
BSM

Spirit Lake, IA

#17 Dec 17, 2010
Jolee wrote:
I'm just out on 40000 in bonds would u like to see my paper work ! Huh ? I got all mine I still going to court I never been a narc it's not my blood line bi?&c so yeah get your facts right please idk bout the other I got my motion of discovery and Shawn braisher is the one on it but no I'm not a snitch so fu&$ u put ur real name on here
You still are a narc.
Jolee

Detroit, MI

#18 Dec 17, 2010
Than give me ur real name than who&e don't be so scared
laycee hunter

United States

#20 Dec 19, 2010
jolee, ive known you god knows how long but not once have i ever herd you were a snitch hmmmm so maybe some people should grow up and say there name, probably because your the biggest snitch there is GET A LIFE. I do believe jolee did his time.!
BSM

Spirit Lake, IA

#21 Dec 19, 2010
Those are my initials and I dnt have to give you my name if I dnt want to. You are a narc ask everyone.
hmmm

United States

#22 Dec 19, 2010
Really laycee hunter gonna stick up for you? You need different backup if you want anyone to believe you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandee bowman is scared 1 hr Flamingo 8
Meetme 2 hr Big cheif 12
Caldwell County Hospital closing? 3 hr Rocco 18
Dana Robinson 11 hr Nojoke 9
Brandee 22 hr Big cheif 1
snapchat usernames (Oct '16) Mon Junior_1011 44
Kylie Shepherd Sun Curious 7

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance