city cracks whip on illegal cars

city cracks whip on illegal cars

Posted in the Princeton Forum

amused

Utica, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Orange flags all over the junk lot at corner of Seminary and Green.

City is fed up. If you have a junk car, be prepared to tow it!!!

Keep
Princeton
Beautiful!
Move to
Dawson....lol
lets see

Oak Grove, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2013
be ready 2 get more flags...he wont move all that junk...sez you cant make him
crizzack

Cadiz, KY

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Thats right...those pusy flags mean nothing amd the city is powerless against doing anything about the cars.This lame city governmemt can only talk about what they're gonna do but never ever have backed up any of thier talk...hahah i'm keeping my junk cars and they won't do shet about it either hahahah
Buddy Ward

Cadiz, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Don't see any flags on his junk cars.Just shows how meaningless those little orange stickers are over at Buttermilk's shop full of junk rides.
lets see

Oak Grove, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2013
dont see any at wards junk yard either
amused

Utica, KY

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Divide and conquerer.

The city is not looking for a fight. And they don't want to deal with multiple offenders combining resources against them.
Yes, the dude is violating a city ordinance.
Others will be ordered to clean their shit up as well....in good time. So of you are in violation, take notice and be advised.
They want the shit cleaned up and so do I. That junk needs crushed and it has gone on way too long.

Cheers!
Buddy Ward's Junk Center

Cadiz, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
amused wrote:
Divide and conquerer.

The city is not looking for a fight. And they don't want to deal with multiple offenders combining resources against them.
Yes, the dude is violating a city ordinance.
Others will be ordered to clean their shit up as well....in good time. So of you are in violation, take notice and be advised.
They want the shit cleaned up and so do I. That junk needs crushed and it has gone on way too long.

Cheers!
Isn't going to happen...they will not get anything done..sit back and watch
amused

Utica, KY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Hmmmmm, guess the EPA won't do anything if they find fluids have leaked from those cars....lmao....buttermilk is gonna be one sour puss if he doesn't get with the program.
Claude Balls

Oak Grove, KY

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Looks like they are moving a lot of junkers to the block building about half mile past the mile hill on 62E. The lot is full and they are stacked up along the road. The orange tags were removed shortly after arrival.
hello

Oak Grove, KY

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Are you serious? They wouldnt do anything like that would they??
WOW

Paducah, KY

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Big write-up in paper about cleaning up junk cars and how produtive it is.They just moved them over the top of mile hill.About a mile from city limits.They have them parked on state right of way.Good job Princeton someone should get a raise over this.
amused

Madisonville, KY

#12 Feb 20, 2013
They are out of town stupid.

Mission accomplished.
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Cadiz, KY

#13 Feb 24, 2013
Buddy Ward's junk center had nothing tagged nor taken away ?
Town Drunk

Eddyville, KY

#15 Feb 24, 2013
Claude Balls wrote:
Looks like they are moving a lot of junkers to the block building about half mile past the mile hill on 62E. The lot is full and they are stacked up along the road. The orange tags were removed shortly after arrival.
Yes claude the orange tags were removed and stuck all over you. The new slogan is 'city cracks whip on stupidity.'
amused

Utica, KY

#16 Feb 28, 2013
Cars are flagged at Bootsie Bakers..... Dunt dunt dunt,'nother one bites the dust.

Maybe Wright will be next, then who?
Wompus Kat

Tucker, GA

#17 Feb 28, 2013
amused wrote:
Cars are flagged at Bootsie Bakers..... Dunt dunt dunt,'nother one bites the dust.
Maybe Wright will be next, then who?
Who's Wright? Sounds familiar. Where's that one at?
Wrong about Wright

Cadiz, KY

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Did not see any of those orange stickers on Buddy Ward's junkyas s cars is he exempt from junk car law?
i said maybe, am i wrong

Utica, KY

#19 Mar 1, 2013
One at a time.

2 bulls up on a hill. The young one says to the old one....lets run down there and bang a cow.

The old bull says no son....lets walk down there and bang them all.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20 Mar 3, 2013
amused wrote:
Hmmmmm, guess the EPA won't do anything if they find fluids have leaked from those cars....lmao....buttermilk is gonna be one sour puss if he doesn't get with the program.
He's been in business for over 50 years. He has a right to his stuff and you nor anyone else can do anything about it. Don't like it? Move!!
above the law

Utica, KY

#21 Mar 3, 2013
What can I say, but we'll see?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are blacks so lazy 4 hr inevitability 55
Sports Plex 7 hr Judge 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 17 hr Tik Tok 906
David Lane Sat snoopdog1724 3
Baldwin Sat Stfu 5
La Postosina (Mar '12) Sat Pencil Crayon 104
Shannon lane Sat I know 3

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Princeton Mortgages