Game Chickens For Sale
tulsas game roosters

Tulsa, OK

#23 Aug 3, 2011
I have 4 stags for sale 2 are blue madagascar,and 2 are saipan,they are 2 months old they start to fight with my other chickens ,i dont have space for all, if interested emailme at [email protected] for pics.im asking $100 for each..serious inquiries only..thanks
cocker

Winchester, KY

#24 Oct 7, 2011
I have some gaffs for sale. contact me at [email protected] if interested. thanks
True Game Cocker

Herndon, VA

#25 Oct 28, 2011
Im looking for pure pearl legged black spur claret pullett n a pure pearl leged spangled butcher n also whichackle pullett n same discription as the butcher! My email is [email protected] Dnt wnt no junk just proven dead game blood if u hv doughts dnt botther emaling me!
john

Macon, GA

#26 Nov 28, 2011
what s the price
struts

United States

#27 Jan 12, 2012
how much for a couple of marsh butchers
pegasys

Dunmor, KY

#28 Jan 13, 2012
john wrote:
i agree it is a stiup to have a law that you cant keep game chickens in the city limits
Who want's nasty stinking chinkens in their yards or neighbors yards. The only place they belong is in a pot of chicken N dumplins.
That's the kind illegal trashy stuff that has made princeton as attractive as it is today.
Why don't you just get you 4 or 5 old cars set up on blocks parked in the front yard, strow trash all around and have 4 or 5 old dogs laying on the porch and you would be right at home with the rest of the trash.
Chicken fights are still illegal and if your raising them you participating in them and deserve to be in jail. It's animal cruelty
bill

Eddyville, KY

#29 Jan 13, 2012
pegasys wrote:
<quoted text>
Who want's nasty stinking chinkens in their yards or neighbors yards. The only place they belong is in a pot of chicken N dumplins.
That's the kind illegal trashy stuff that has made princeton as attractive as it is today.
Why don't you just get you 4 or 5 old cars set up on blocks parked in the front yard, strow trash all around and have 4 or 5 old dogs laying on the porch and you would be right at home with the rest of the trash.
Chicken fights are still illegal and if your raising them you participating in them and deserve to be in jail. It's animal cruelty
Don't pay no attention to JK Mills. She's always ranting & raving about something:)
Fabio

Mentor, OH

#30 Jan 24, 2012
scooter wrote:
im asken 250.00 for all
Do you still have them
dani

United States

#31 Jan 30, 2012
Looking for some sweater greys. Hatch. Brown red......email me pics please im willing to travel to get them. [email protected]
Freefowlin

United States

#32 Feb 2, 2012
im game wrote:
I have lots of spurs for sale but I am looking to buy hennie roosters. Anyone with any info at all plz reply and ill give you my email
u got n e picks of the spurs send a pick 80865188nine.five
hinter

Ransom, KY

#33 Feb 5, 2012
Gke much
levi

Jasper, GA

#34 Feb 6, 2012
i will buy all of them
levi

Jasper, GA

#35 Feb 6, 2012
who much
eliteforce58

Cartersville, GA

#36 Feb 10, 2012
i live in carttersville im looking for a nice game rooster for sale have any ideas
Hunter

Ransom, KY

#37 Feb 19, 2012
How much
logan

Yawkey, WV

#38 Mar 4, 2012
i live in glenwood wv halfway between point pleasent and huntington and lookin for somom aceel hens and round head hens and roosters but i cant pay a arm and leg for them. Im only 17 and love to watch them spar. so plz find me on faceboos,email is [email protected]
p.s plz let me know something i live on a farm that has 56 acrs.
ky-plowboy

United States

#39 Mar 4, 2012
Game Chickens Owner wrote:
I have some game chickens for sale, Roundheads, Hatch, and Butcher, and some cross Greys. I am asking reasonable price for them, and if you buy them all, I will even give you a better deal. Reason I'm getting rid of them is because I'm moving in town(I currently live in the country) and they don't allow chickens inside city limits. What a stupid law!!
What kind of butchers do you have ?
ky-plowboy

United States

#40 Mar 4, 2012
logan

Yawkey, WV

#41 Mar 4, 2012
ky-plowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
how mutch u want for them
jason

United States

#43 Mar 25, 2012
I'm looking for a blue hen my email is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It is a sin to vote or register for the Democra... 13 hr Lol 41
McDonalds 16 hr Hey 7
hottest females in princeton ky (Jan '11) 23 hr mel gibson 127
Leah Martin Thu ABC 13
Jackie Lady Wed WTF 5
Heatons bbq Wed Obama 8
Pat Gates Wed Cardinal 1

Princeton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance