First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Game Chickens Owner

AOL

#1 Feb 6, 2010
I have some game chickens for sale, Roundheads, Hatch, and Butcher, and some cross Greys. I am asking reasonable price for them, and if you buy them all, I will even give you a better deal. Reason I'm getting rid of them is because I'm moving in town(I currently live in the country) and they don't allow chickens inside city limits. What a stupid law!!

“Playing the best hits on KAPE”

Since: Nov 09

Music City, USA

#2 Feb 10, 2010
Game Chickens Owner wrote:
I have some game chickens for sale, Roundheads, Hatch, and Butcher, and some cross Greys. I am asking reasonable price for them, and if you buy them all, I will even give you a better deal. Reason I'm getting rid of them is because I'm moving in town(I currently live in the country) and they don't allow chickens inside city limits. What a stupid law!!
Do you have any spurs?
caleb hicks

Dillon, SC

#4 Jul 15, 2010
I know what you mean man i just got back to the country myself i am getting started back into my chickens again where are u located my email is Calebhicks1989@yahoo.com please contact me
BusyBody

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jul 16, 2010
What kind of games do chickens play?
johnsons game farm

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Jul 16, 2010
hey where you from and how can i get in cotact with you im interested in the chickens
im game

United States

#7 Dec 12, 2010
I have lots of spurs for sale but I am looking to buy hennie roosters. Anyone with any info at all plz reply and ill give you my email
howdy

Princeton, KY

#8 Dec 13, 2010
whats your email? im interested in some of them. how much if i buy several?
scooter

Glasgow, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2010
10 stags 4 of them are naraganza 3 are switers the other 3 roundhead/naraganza cross

2 cocks 1 a roundhead thoe other is a hatch gray

good chickens no bull. MUST SELL MAKE A OFFER..email me scottyshaw08@yahoo.com. dogs keep geting them cant catch it her so saleing out hate to to but got to
scooter

Glasgow, KY

#10 Dec 17, 2010
im asken 250.00 for all
linda

United States

#11 Dec 22, 2010
ARE YOU ABLE SHIP THEM
jimmy

Morehead, KY

#12 Dec 30, 2010
im game wrote:
I have lots of spurs for sale but I am looking to buy hennie roosters. Anyone with any info at all plz reply and ill give you my email
how much for the spurs
looking

United States

#14 Feb 16, 2011
i am looking for some game chickens in lousiana
California Hatchery

Vallejo, CA

#15 Mar 25, 2011
Check out californiahatchery.com , we offer a small minimum order of just 3 chicks, and we can safely ship them to anywhere in the United States! We offer a wide variety of breeds, and rare breeds, including black coper marans, rhode island reds, buff orpington, black australorp, and more! Questions? Just ask us!
Justthe facts

Morgantown, WV

#16 Apr 17, 2011
how much will you sell them sepert for
bigjohn

Morgantown, KY

#17 Apr 29, 2011
how much are the roundheads
bigjohn

Morgantown, KY

#18 Apr 29, 2011
how much on the chickens
JOE

Swannanoa, NC

#19 May 12, 2011
IM LOOKING FOR SOME ROOSTER GAFFS THEY ARE GOING TO BE FRAMED NOT FOR ILLEGEl use give email and price

Since: Apr 11

Flowery Branch, GA

#20 May 16, 2011
U.S. Chicken and egg Trader Classifieds for chickens and small livestock in all 50 States
come visit and post a Free ad at www.chicktrader.com

chickens goats sheep hen hens rooster roosters quail turkeys turkey rabbit rabbits coop coops chicks eggs
john

Flemingsburg, KY

#21 Jun 11, 2011
i agree it is a stiup to have a law that you cant keep game chickens in the city limits
Randy Fox

Corn, OK

#22 Jul 14, 2011
What do you have in trios? Thanks Randy Fox at randyfox70@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princeton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Dale 153,717
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 22 min Democrat for Mitch 5,164
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 42 min Mary Lou 26,278
Go Roy Gene 52 min Ray Ray 13
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,637
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr BIG_STEVIE 473
Strapon play in Princeton 9 hr kinky2 14
•••
•••
Princeton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Princeton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Princeton People Search